PDA

View Full Version : Next week.

Mandy with an I
Aug 2nd, 2005, 09:58:33 PM
I won't be here. On Saturday morning I'm going on vacation to Alabama to visit Charley and S'il and Silus :)

And I'm really glad that I'm going to be gone for a week, because I've been working straight nights nearly every day :x I'll be back on the 13, and then am "in charge" while my manager takes a week off.

(...not that I'm in tons of threads right now, anyway ^_^; )

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2005, 02:39:21 AM
:hug

You'll have an awesome time. Enjoy yourself! Don't do anything I wouldn't do (when i was single)! :D

And have a safe trip.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 3rd, 2005, 02:42:15 AM
Have fun :D Everyone is going on trips, it's great.

Khendon Sevon
Aug 3rd, 2005, 08:43:34 AM
;p have fun in 'bama, wish I could be there

Charley
Aug 3rd, 2005, 06:35:31 PM
There isn't much of an itinerary at the moment. I don't know if Wei has any plans to meet you after I pick you up, so let me know if otherwise.

Saturday we'll probably go shooting, but we might not. I have a friend who's been wanting to arrange a trip very badly, but I'm a bit out of sorts and no longer have regular computer access (again :()

If we don't, no big deal. I'll drive you straight from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa, unless there's something we just have to do in Birmingham (maybe lunch, there are good places there). It's about a 3.5 hour trip from ATL to T-town, so you're going to get tired of me ;)

The alternative is that s'Il will meet us in Birmingham for lunch, and from there, we can go shop and see movies (perhaps kung fu hustle). After this, there's a gig for our friends' band at a club on the five points called the Nick (band's name is Mindtrip). They just put out their first album, so it should be fun.

After this, our options are to either spend the night at a friend's house, or to drive to T-town, and drink the night away ;)

Mandy with an I
Aug 3rd, 2005, 11:38:15 PM
Wei said he was trying to get a hold of you to set up plans for lunch, but I haven't talked to him about it at all lately.

I'm working till 11:30 the night before I leave - I have to come home and finish packing before I go to sleep. My flight leaves at 6:45 am, so... I'll probably be asleep on the drive to Alabama :lol

Lunch and a movie sounds fine, but I'm not really picky about doing stuff. I'm just glad I won't have to go to work for a whole week. :x Silus said he'd come by and visit me, but I dont know when.

BTW...more people need to come to Canada - I need people to go to the Blue Ghost Tunnel with me :(

edit: I'm home :mneh

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:07:08 AM
:wave welcome back