PDA

View Full Version : Captain Leon Dagrelle

Leon Dagrelle
Jul 30th, 2005, 01:10:21 PM
*Who are you?
Leon Marc Dagrelle

*Do you play any other characters on swfans.net who are affiliated with other groups? If so, please list them.
Aye:
Zabian Bal-Wandler Freelance Jedi Knight
Darth Stratus Rogue Sith Lord
Severen Morkonis Former Sith Lord turned Jedi
Kelt Simoson: Black Sun Vigo: Leader

*Any special skills we should know about?
A highly intelligent man with quick mental reflexes, open minded in combat and extremely equipt to stratagy and aerial war confrontations.

*Were your parents killed by rebels?
No

*If so, do you seek to avenge their deaths?
I seek revenge on them in any case.

*Do you possess good spelling and grammatical skills?
So, so, i need practice. Telan is to assist me.

*There's a battle going on. Is your role in this battle
1) the guy on the ground with the blaster and/or Imperial walker
2) the guy in the starfighter
3) the guy on the bridge of a star destroyer giving orders
4) the guy sitting in a throne room behind the scenes and ominously cackling "all is proceeding as I have foreseen!"

*Why do you want to be an Imperial?
Always been interested in imperial warfare and Imperial way of RPing, with that political, proper character type, would be interesting to play one and see what i can do with him.

*Being an Imperial means that you may have to follow an order which could result in the deaths of millions. Do you have any objection to this?

If it is an order to kill my own men, yes others according to Rebel lives, not at all.

*You observe a loved one doing something or planning to do something which could be construed as anti-Imperial. What do you do?

Inform Imperial justice to have them taken to an imperial court, for their well being as well as the Imperial laws.

*Do you swear allegiance to the Empire, and to abide by the guiding principles that the Emperor put down, and do you further swear to combat the rebellion and all other enemies of the empire?

Oh, yes.

Darth Viscera
Aug 3rd, 2005, 02:11:07 PM
welcome to the empire!

Telan Desaria
Sep 12th, 2005, 11:36:19 AM
Leon, you are no longer aroudn - what happened?