PDA

View Full Version : A notice

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 29th, 2005, 08:01:21 PM
I've been coming to the realization that I can't keep playing bad guys. It just affects me too much.

Sasha Kovalev
Aug 1st, 2005, 06:58:33 AM
You didnt go out on a killing spree this weekend, did you? ;)

Alright...so...is this just a realization and nothing changes, or are you uh...thiking of doing the unspeakable and not being at TSO anymore?

Hope thats not the case. You'd be sorely missed.

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 1st, 2005, 08:33:15 AM
Well, last time I tried to play a good-guy Sith, bad things happened. So yes, I'm actually thinking of dropping my longest-running SWFans character.

Sasha Kovalev
Aug 1st, 2005, 11:45:53 AM
*shakes head* Noooooo.....

Aw....

But we arent really doing anything all that evil. And besides, we arent the evil ones, its those good guys that are, oppressing us and everything... ;)

Baralai Lotus
Aug 1st, 2005, 12:49:06 PM
Yea, listen to Sasha. . .he knows all. Sasha can and will make you stay. . .but if you don't. . .stuff might happen.

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 1st, 2005, 02:28:05 PM
It's not so much 'doing' things as it is the whole philosophy - thinking like a Sith. It just doesn't work for me anymore.

I've really enjoyed RP'ing here over the past two years. I honestly have. Guys, you're great writers - keep it up. I'll still be playing my Rebel character, Seren Irreantum, so maybe we could set something up. In the meantime, cheers. :)

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 1st, 2005, 10:15:07 PM
Yeah, I hit that phase with Southstar too. I really didn't like what he was so I decided to kill him off. Then the elder thing happened but the reset gave me the courage to do what must be done. You should give Je'gan an ending at least, unless you plan on bringing him back around... (crosses fingers).

Sasha Kovalev
Aug 2nd, 2005, 07:59:50 AM
Well, I do hope you'll be back at some point. In any case, I certainly respect your decision and if we can have some rp with your rebel char that would be fun. I'd definitely be up for it.

Good luck with it and know that your presence here will be missed.

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 2nd, 2005, 08:14:09 AM
*nods* Thank you. Southstar, you're right: Je'gan should have a sendoff.

Lady Vader
Aug 3rd, 2005, 12:23:36 PM
Well. This sucks.

You'll be missed, Je'gan. :(