PDA

View Full Version : SW-Fans.net Factions!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 28th, 2005, 01:28:14 PM
http://swf-agglomeration.net/factions.html these are your pages. If you'd like a specific RP linked to, or would like to supply me with information and blurbs to put onto you page, please PLEASE let me know.

If you want an RP linked to, please give it to me already coded (<a href=http:etc>Thread Title</a>).

Big thanks to Blade Ice for helping me out with intros for Black Sun and the Jedi Enclave (TJE?). Thanks Bladey!

Clive Solo
Jul 28th, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
Awesome job LD.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2005, 04:27:29 PM
I've watched you mold that site with the sneak peeks you've been nice enough to share with me. Awesome work and I love the blurb you wrote up on Onderon.

Blade did a good job too and glad that he helped you out

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 28th, 2005, 06:32:55 PM
I need something for TSO and TGE I think - that might be about it. But lists of members, or anything else you might want on there (such as something about the different little groups of Jedi, or something about the Rebel Intelligence and Rogue Squadron would be fantastic.

The member lists that I found I put up.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 29th, 2005, 10:47:08 PM
I can help you out with TGE "stuff" (ebil word) if you need. Just IM me sometime.

By the way, GREAT work! ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 30th, 2005, 04:38:46 AM
Nicely done :)

Kelt Simoson
Jul 30th, 2005, 01:30:54 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Nicely done :) :)

Lady Vader
Aug 3rd, 2005, 12:19:12 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I need something for TSO and TGE I think - that might be about it. But lists of members, or anything else you might want on there (such as something about the different little groups of Jedi, or something about the Rebel Intelligence and Rogue Squadron would be fantastic.

I'll see if maybe someone from TSO wouldn't mind donating some time to PM you stuff for TSO. (I don't have much time, otherwise I'd do it myself.) :)

Serena Laran
Aug 4th, 2005, 12:33:48 AM
Please do. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:46:25 AM
I will try and PM you something for Rebel Intel this weekend, Hol :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:55:43 PM

Dalamar DeSang
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:09:55 PM
It looks cool but the General is lacking a place on the board.. Oh I know I'm the one standing on Salems head...;)

add me or I will hold my breath.>_<

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 6th, 2005, 01:30:00 AM
Thank you very much, guys.

I like the blurb that the Rebellion got. If it's possible, we've got an updated members list that we'd like to submit, but great job! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2005, 03:03:25 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville

Yes please send me all the information you'd like on that page. What I put there is more like a place holder.

Nayala Palain
Aug 13th, 2005, 09:43:55 PM
Its rocks deary..