PDA

View Full Version : I'm indecisive.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 26th, 2005, 04:05:39 PM
I've had my doubts about whether or not I should come back. Partially because I really don't know how I want to go with this new story. Sure, I thought I had it figured with what I talked to Charley..but I'm not 100% positive if I want to age Zasz, and make him a Jedi..

I am 100% positive I want to start RPing again, though. Slowly, but surely I'll make my way back. If anyone has any suggestions, or wants to talk, hit me up on AIM.

Daiquiri
Jul 26th, 2005, 04:32:36 PM
I still dont have Daiq 100% figured out and prolly wont for a while. But, Im trying to look at this as a new adventure, new chances to do things I didnt do before :)

Grev Drasen
Jul 26th, 2005, 07:27:32 PM
Yes, you want to come back.

Liam Jinn
Jul 26th, 2005, 07:46:27 PM
Make Zasz an ewok :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 26th, 2005, 08:14:34 PM
i have this horrible image of an ewok with sunglasses going, "Whoa.."

Bambi Maddox
Jul 26th, 2005, 08:59:08 PM
Keep him the same age. Just change one major factor about him and make that the jump-off point.

Like, say, Zasz is a traitor to the Jedi. He is the one that would inform on them and get them killed. Or something. Not a nice character, but interesting to write, maybe.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 26th, 2005, 09:02:52 PM
And always remember, you don't have to start out with the current rank you have now if that is part of the deciding factor (because of the age mention). Can always work your way towards that goal again. It'll always be there to obtain.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 26th, 2005, 09:48:25 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
And always remember, you don't have to start out with the current rank you have now if that is part of the deciding factor (because of the age mention). Can always work your way towards that goal again. It'll always be there to obtain.

But to have already obtained it makes me hesitate, y'know?

Originally posted by Bambi Maddox
Keep him the same age. Just change one major factor about him and make that the jump-off point.

Like, say, Zasz is a traitor to the Jedi. He is the one that would inform on them and get them killed. Or something. Not a nice character, but interesting to write, maybe.

Interesting.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 27th, 2005, 02:33:33 PM
bah, you still won't loose it all tho Zasz :) Heck, Dale is Miranda now and not a Sith Master ... it's fun to learn what you have already learned in a different way ;)

But I understand

Akrabbim
Jul 27th, 2005, 04:02:09 PM
Well, if you want something to just play around with, I'm on the hunt for a small object for Akrabbim to find. He needs some NPCs to fight, basically. If you want to play them, that'd be great. If not, no biggie, but I thought it might be a good way to jump back in.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 27th, 2005, 05:54:10 PM
I actually thought of something, threw the idea at chuckles last night, seemed pretty viable/okay.

Just gotta please the image making gods in the helpdesk forum. ^_^