PDA

View Full Version : Miss old Nick shows? Watch them here

Shawn
Jul 25th, 2005, 01:14:58 AM
I know I'm not alone when I say that I loved Nickolodeon when I was a kid (and even a little while after that ;)). The Adventures of Pete & Pete was and still is a timeless classic that mixed just a little bit of coming-of-age storytelling with a lot-a-bit of absurdity. When they needed to make a filler show, they filled the slot with a new and interesting game show, like GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, or Double Dare.

Unfortunately, most of these shows are difficult (if not downright impossible) to track down these days. Pete & Pete was re-run on Noggin, but that's about it. Well... now Nick has put up all these on their site, and you can watch them for free.

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/turbonick/index.jhtml (IE only)

A few of the shows they have:

The Adventures of Pete & Pete
Clarissa Explains it All
The Secret World of Alex Mack
GUTS
Double Dare 2000
Aahh!!! Real Monsters
Invader Zim

and more. There are not words for this much nostalgia overload. Just follow the link and click "Nick Rewind." The content changes about once a week or so, so keep checking back.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2005, 02:50:33 AM
Awesome! I didn't have Nick at home when I was younger, but my dad had it so I always relished visiting his house so I could watch Alex Mack :D

Tear
Jul 25th, 2005, 03:21:31 AM
Aahh!!! Real Monsters was a good one

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jul 25th, 2005, 05:44:32 AM
Where's my "You Can't Do That on Television"? :mad

Shawn
Jul 25th, 2005, 06:32:48 AM
I think they have that, too. They swap shows in and out, though, so maybe check again in a week or so.

I'm still holding out hope that they'll add The Tomorrow People. :(

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 25th, 2005, 09:01:00 AM
Dang, I dont have IE. We took it off my comp completely cuz it kept giving me massive pop ups.

Clive Solo
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:03:34 AM
omg........shawn you rock!

Sejah Haversh
Jul 26th, 2005, 02:07:40 AM
I demand Danger Mouse and Count Duckula.

Marceloi
Jul 26th, 2005, 02:21:14 AM
IE only sucks. (Huh? I dont remember typing a word that would trigger the censor...?)

Darth McBain
Jul 26th, 2005, 10:17:28 AM
Originally posted by Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Where's my "You Can't Do That on Television"? :mad

Yeah, my thoughts exactly... :)