PDA

View Full Version : New Strategist and Tactician

Constantine Miltiadis
Jul 24th, 2005, 04:15:07 PM
Miltiadis knew oppression. From the moment he was born, he was in bonds. Life on his planet consisted of one despotic ruling regime after another. Invader after invader conquered the backwater planet until, finally, the Empire became the dominant ruling force.

The populace rose up against its single enemy and was thrown down by the mighty military mace of the Emperor’s army. Retribution was swift; thousands were executed to quell the nationalistic pride and prevent more rebellion.

After years of fighting alone and with small cells, Miltiadis found himself reaching out to the Alliance. Ships, hidden from the Empire, were quickly brought into service and the rebellion of the planet was solidified into a powerful, mobile force.

The Empire, sensing its grip faltering and without adequate resources to put down the armed movement, fled. For the first time in hundreds of years, the populace was free. Miltiadis saw the signing of a new constitution, the establishment of a democratic government, and the first elections.

Constantine Miltiadis had made a name for himself as a slipper strategist capable of thinking his way through extreme situations. Yet, he was not content with freeing his own planet from the dark clutches of the Empire. There were still others suffering outside his own sphere of life.

Miltiadis found himself enlisting with those that had first successfully helped him: the Alliance.

Drin Kizael
Jul 27th, 2005, 09:40:54 AM
Very cool bio. You and Lion definitely need to talk, and I could see your character and Yun Tilgraze working together a lot. Great to see more Rebels, especially off the front lines with a mind for planning and operations. Since there are so few of us, feel free to initiate any ideas in one of the Rebel forums for us to build off of.

Constantine Miltiadis
Jul 27th, 2005, 10:54:23 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to doing some great RP's!

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 28th, 2005, 08:56:03 AM
Very cool Bio indeed. I really like this backstory. I'm so glad to see people weaving their histories into their specialties like this. :D

Any questions, Constantine?