PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Planning

Darth Viscera
Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:27:56 AM
This thread is for planning out and coordinating any future operations with your fellow officers. These are my plans with Espaa Museveni / later Darth Viscera

In omnia paratus-
En route to Mon Calamari, Espaa Museveni and Executor Sevon speak with each other in private and forge a partnership, swearing to forestall the decay of the Empire now that the Emperor is dead, and to restore the line of the Sith in the manner of Darth Sidious and Darth Vader.

The Raid on Mon Calamari-
The Empire raids Mon Calamari, attacking the Akari Belt shipyards and bombarding the civilian population on the planet, then disengages and returns to Coruscant.

Unknown Title-
Espaa Museveni and Executor Sevon meet with Chancellor Anar to have an interesting discussion.

Unknown Title-
Espaa Museveni meets with Javus Parr who owns a bunch of crazy sithlings. Espaa unloads 10,000+ stormtroopers on Corellia in order to mitigate the loss of its Governor and ensure that it doesn't fall to the Rebellion. Javus Parr agrees to leave Corellia and join Espaa. He brings his ships with him.

Unknown Title-
Espaa travels to Wayland. He removes a spaarti cloning cylinder, and travels to Kamino. The Kaminoans are in a state of disrepair, and Espaa promises Imperial subsidization of their reconstruction and various means of economic and technical assistance. In exchange, the Kaminoans are to replicate the Spaarti cloning cylinder technology, and begin the production of clones en masse once again, for sale to the Galactic Empire.

Sean Piett
Aug 18th, 2005, 01:45:49 PM
Space, Spice, Spies- Piett stuggles to deal with a growing spice ring high in the command stucture, as well as follow the orders of the late emperor and Darth Vader. He works to stop an aspiring pair of warlords from breaking off from the empire.

Telan Desaria
Aug 21st, 2005, 09:19:01 PM
Rothana Ambush (npced) - Imperial task force sent in-system commencing a side-campaign to route rebel forces operating along the border of Wild Space. Beginning of a multi-thread series were we can take control of npcs and just have fun.

UNAMED -
With Baron-Telan Desaria newly promoted Grand Admira, he goes off an inspection tour of his flagship, an older but operational SSD - in fact, the very ship that was to be sent to an Admiral named Zsinj who was killed in action. During the tour, an assassination attempt is made but the plotters botch the attempt - they kill the Admiral's youngest son instead.

A Tale of Two Fates http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=732862#post732862 A famine has broken out on Raltiir and, in the same cold and cruel - but undeniably logical - manner as before, the Ministry of the Interior order the planet's popultion reduced forcibly from fourteen to ten billion. Grand Admiral Desaria hears of the plan and decides instead to use the people as his own source of shock troops - thus making them loyal to the military for sparing their lives and introducing several BILLION ground troops into the Imperial Army. Desaria uses it to lift the siege of the rebellious Fretian holdings that Isoto has bungled.
-Thread Complete - or rather, the intro is. I have decided to make this into a series.

IC NOTE - Admiral Desaria has Admiral Lon Isoto executed for stupidity and incompetence, so we need not worry about him losing OUR Brentaal.

Thats all for now.

Darth Viscera
Aug 23rd, 2005, 04:18:04 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
IC NOTE - Admiral Desaria has Admiral Lon Isoto executed for stupidity and incompetence, so we need not worry about him losing OUR Brentaal.

That's not really necessary, the reset is built on the assumption that EU characters such as Isoto aren't around.

Telan Desaria
Aug 23rd, 2005, 04:44:50 PM
I was adding that as a joke, Walther. However, I am usign him as the incompetent commander of the siege and then I will execute him when I arrive on scene. So either way, he dies since he was a thoroughly unlikeabl;e character. Read the thread. Anyway - he is there merely for flavor.