PDA

View Full Version : One more recruit

Seren Irreantum
Jul 23rd, 2005, 07:06:08 PM
All right, Je'gan here, hoping to set up a new character.

Seren Irreantum was born on Dalastine, an unexceptional planet in the Outer Rim, somewhat under the Empire's influence. High grades in school and a strong religious background led him to seek a life as a priest. This was nearly cut short when he began to hear stories of the Ghorman massacre and the attempted assassination of the Holy Children of Asrat. He began to read about civic activism, and to think about society - all without talking to anyone about it. In the meantime, he continued to study at seminary, and had completed his course of study by the time he decided to become involved in the Rebel Alliance. He left the company of his order on good terms, and in many ways considers his service to the Rebellion to be service to his religion and his God.

He has no combat skills, and he is not an administrator of any experience. The best way he can see to help is Intelligence work. He is a decent enough actor in an amateur way and has good mental discipline. Though he would be horrified at violence, he knows that war may sometimes be necessary, and believes that he would be able to fight.

Redic Scott
Jul 24th, 2005, 02:13:06 PM
welcome aboard, we'll need good intel people

Seren Irreantum
Jul 25th, 2005, 06:50:21 AM
All right - now what?

Drin Kizael
Jul 27th, 2005, 09:51:33 AM
Originally posted by Seren Irreantum
All right - now what?

Heh. Good question. As I'm sure you've come to realize, we are a small group still. We currently have 3 active intel players. One (me aka Yun) has been very distracted IRL and trying his best to keep up with the 2 threads he's in. Another (Grace) is involved in 2 threads plus a few with her alts. The third (Dasquian) is on vacation irl travelling Europe.

Our defacto leader, Lion, is on when he can be. But as with all of us, RL gets in the way at times. So on his behalf, I'm encouraging new interested recruits to pitch their own ideas and just dive right in. The Rebel Alliance loves motivated self-starters. :)

Another place to start is to comb the RP Planning forum to see if anyone needs a Rebel for a thread.

Again, welcome aboard.

Seren Irreantum
Jul 27th, 2005, 01:22:56 PM
Excellent. I'll do my best to get involved ASAP.

Karl Valten
Jul 27th, 2005, 01:25:22 PM
The Inquisitoriate will eventual need a rebel agent or two in a thread. I'll drop a PM by when the need occurs.

[/a dirty Imperial :D]

Seren Irreantum
Jul 27th, 2005, 09:40:02 PM
I was actually thinking of contacting you to set something up. This works wonderfully.

Karl Valten
Jul 27th, 2005, 09:49:36 PM
It probably wouldn't be a good idea to start until the second or third week in August. I'm going to be seperated from and form of modern technology from about Aug 6- Aug 14.

Tear and Y'roth Helghast should be hanging around, though.

Seren Irreantum
Jul 27th, 2005, 10:35:17 PM
Second week of August I could do. Third and maybe fourth as well, I'll be settling into my new university routine.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 28th, 2005, 08:53:49 AM
On behalf of the Alliance, welcome!

Sorry about the late reply; I've been in Washington DC for two weeks without internet access. Thanks for taking this one, Drin. :)

Any questions, either PM me or stick 'em in here. I promise not to disappear again. ^_^;

~Lion~

Seren Irreantum
Jul 29th, 2005, 05:19:54 PM
Thank you for the welcome. :)

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 4th, 2005, 02:01:12 PM
I've also given you access to Alliance Command, so you can jump right into our strategy/tactical planning thread. :D

Telan Desaria
Aug 4th, 2005, 04:50:35 PM
Why dont I have access to Alliance Command. What do I have to do, huh??? Im just your archnemesis

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 4th, 2005, 05:35:34 PM
Well, you'd have to:

1.) Defect. This is a must, and unfortunately it'd leave us with paltry opposition. :lol

2.) Lick the Alliance High Command's boots, followed by buying us all boxes of chocolate and roses.

3.) Personally write letters to each and every Alliance personnel killed by the Empire...ever.

...This is fun! ^_^;

Karl Valten
Aug 4th, 2005, 06:21:50 PM
PALTRY? It's on, pal.

*slaps the dirty Jedi Admiral*

Telan Desaria
Aug 4th, 2005, 07:41:40 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts. I think that when Lion falls into Imperial custody, he is going to be made the Great Concubine to His Excelleny, Baron Desaria...

*High Command notices stiffening of resistance from units under Lion*

Karl Valten
Aug 4th, 2005, 10:04:40 PM
O_o

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:10:09 AM
"Stiffening" is an understatement. More like the old Soviet Union in World War II...it'll take more courage to retreat than to advance. ^_^;

And yes, I'm calling you paltry. In fact, I think that's going into your CT. :lol

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:18:38 PM
Wait a minute - -you didnt call Me paltry - -you said WITHOUT me resistance would be paltry. I liked the compliment better.

**fantasizes about the things a Jedi concubine could do. Sex + the Force = ????**

Seren Irreantum
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:27:22 PM
Begone from my thread, infidels!

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:17:10 PM
My apologies, Seren, but I must address Telan's comment.

If you ever have the misfortune to stumble upon NC-17-rated Star Wars fanfiction, you'll see that they've already covered that particular eventuality. It will make your eyes bleed. ^_^;

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:10:03 PM
I have not seen that, thankfully. I will simply enjoy thinking of my Rebel adversary as my personal.....pre-battle stimulant.

Constantine Miltiadis
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:45:54 AM
You're simply crazy, aren't you?

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:16:40 AM
I'm starting to form that hypothesis as well. ^_^;

Telan Desaria
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:41:29 PM
You are simply jealous posses the imagination I have or the devious characteristics of the mind neccessary to form such intellectual homosexual rantings

Constantine Miltiadis
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:02:43 PM
Keep tellin' that to yourself, pal.

I think you're just crazy—you know: loony, not right in the head, gone, one card short of a full hand, not playing with a full deck, couple eggs short of a carton, nuts, not all there, insane, missing some marbles… just plum crazy.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:18:19 PM
Thank you Constantine, I think we get the picture. :lol

Telan Desaria
Aug 7th, 2005, 09:11:03 AM
A few rounds short of a full magazine?

Not the fastest ship in the fleet?

The engine is at full power but there is no one at the helm???

Constantine Miltiadis
Aug 7th, 2005, 10:56:06 AM
See, you get it! :lol