PDA

View Full Version : Totally drunk...and lovin' it'....

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2005, 11:22:03 PM
2 cupsa 100 proof vodka and lovin' it...God, I'm drunk...lol

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 22nd, 2005, 11:24:16 PM
Banned for posting drunk

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2005, 11:32:03 PM
awww come on mow....now....lol

Marceloi
Jul 23rd, 2005, 12:12:57 AM
She's amusing when drunk.

Darth Viscera
Jul 23rd, 2005, 04:46:15 AM
thread delivers

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 23rd, 2005, 08:35:32 AM
I want some! :(

Yurza Magus
Jul 23rd, 2005, 09:14:22 AM
Only 2 cups. pfft...lightwieght...lol j/k

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2005, 10:21:44 AM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
Banned for posting drunk

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 23rd, 2005, 11:18:18 AM
not drunk anymore...2 cups was alot for me....lol. :D

Grev Drasen
Jul 23rd, 2005, 11:55:01 AM
When I get drunk posting on the internet is the last thing I think about.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 23rd, 2005, 12:13:07 PM
Two cups (measuring cups, or glasses?), un-mixed 100 proof vodka?

That's so disgusting. :x

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2005, 12:15:17 PM
I hope you had a mixer. I can barely stomach a swig of straight vodka even if I'm already drunk.

Darth Viscera
Jul 23rd, 2005, 12:18:11 PM
so maybe that's what I've doing wrong

Bette Davis
Jul 23rd, 2005, 12:29:39 PM
Or perhaps she meant two shots of vodka.

hmmm...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2005, 12:44:44 PM
I can't even take shots of vodka.

Shots of apple sour, on the other hand... mmmm.

Shawn
Jul 23rd, 2005, 01:14:56 PM
Vodka, I can do. Rum on the other hand... ugh. :x Even one shot of straight rum will cause my stomach to cramp and likely induce vomiting. I can drink as much of it as I like mixed, but straight rum kills me. And I actually enjoy doing shots of Everclear.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 23rd, 2005, 02:33:20 PM
it was mixed...I used a 16oz measuring shaker, which I poured in 8 oz of Vodka, then the rest lemon juice, ice and lotsa splenda. So basically you couldn't taste the vodka, which is good and bad. Bad because I drank rather quickly, then made another and drank it down too.

Then I chatted with Marcus...lol...

I have had straight vodka shots after drinking this stuff, but not last night, 2 cups of it was quite enough. :rolleyes

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2005, 04:39:16 PM
There's a few vodkas that I can shoot straight, but not many. Stolichnaya and Belvedere are my preferences.

Grey Goose is okay, but a bit too citrus on my palatte.

Now if it's a white russian, I don't care. Just put it in there.

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2005, 04:40:54 PM
Originally posted by Shawn
Vodka, I can do. Rum on the other hand... ugh. :x Even one shot of straight rum will cause my stomach to cramp and likely induce vomiting. I can drink as much of it as I like mixed, but straight rum kills me. And I actually enjoy doing shots of Everclear.

Light or Dark rum? Big differences.

I'm with you on the issue of light rum. Definitely can't shoot it unless we're talking about something really posh like Pusser's.

Dark Rum? It's mother's milk. Especially Captain Morgan's Private Stock. Hell you could pour that stuff on pancakes for breakfast.

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 23rd, 2005, 08:34:39 PM
I say this a lot not, but demmit I want a Smirnoff!!!!!!!!

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2005, 09:17:09 PM
Smirnoff is pretty sub-par stuff. I'd mix with it, but that's about it. Their vanilla vodka goes well in white russians.

Definitely not a shooters vodka.

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 23rd, 2005, 09:33:45 PM
I'm a lightweight. One smirnoff and I'm gone. Well... not anymore. Thats how I was when I was a teenager. Now it takes two or three.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 23rd, 2005, 11:50:34 PM
You mean a Smirnoff Ice, right? As opposed to the smirnoff's vodka.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 24th, 2005, 04:12:02 AM
Smirnoff is my vodka of choice. I have a quarter bottle sitting at the bottom of my bed right now :p

Marceloi
Jul 24th, 2005, 04:57:07 AM
Pffft. Dust and petrol is what get me going. Alcohol = misery.

Except when Quay is chatting - that was highly amusing

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 24th, 2005, 08:18:42 AM
Either one. Any kind of Smirnoff tastes better to me than beer. *doesn't like beer but her fiance keeps getting Corona and never Smirnoff* Bleh.

Ryan Pode
Jul 24th, 2005, 08:28:27 AM
Corona is an insult to beer. I enjoy Absolute's Vodka. If I'm feeling really odd I'll even like Jose Cuervo.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 24th, 2005, 08:40:08 AM
Southern Comfort and lemonade is my favourite of all drinks. Either that or a blue lagoon cocktail.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2005, 08:51:32 AM
Originally posted by Marceloi
Pffft. Dust and petrol is what get me going. Alcohol = misery.

Except when Quay is chatting - that was highly amusing

Yeah, I bet it was....lol

:)

Ryan Pode
Jul 24th, 2005, 09:54:07 AM
What's in a Blue Lagoon Cocktail?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 24th, 2005, 10:34:55 AM
Corona is actually very good as long as you are sure to drop a lime into it - it's very refreshing on a hot day. Red Stripe and Dos Equis are very good with lime, too.

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 24th, 2005, 11:13:35 AM
Yeah, I've seen people put lime and salt in it for some reason.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 24th, 2005, 11:36:41 AM
salt? Haven't heard of that but I do like lime in my coronas

Sanis Prent
Jul 24th, 2005, 11:50:27 AM
Originally posted by Zatania Duvall
Either one. Any kind of Smirnoff tastes better to me than beer. *doesn't like beer but her fiance keeps getting Corona and never Smirnoff* Bleh.

Corona is okay but really if you want a lime beer you should be drinking Red Stripe. <3 Jamaican beer

Originally posted by Ryan Pode
Corona is an insult to beer. I enjoy Absolute's Vodka. If I'm feeling really odd I'll even like Jose Cuervo.

Gross on both counts. Mixers, and not even very good ones.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 24th, 2005, 01:18:41 PM
Red Stripe is the best beach beer by far.

Also, I like everclear and cranberry.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 24th, 2005, 03:09:53 PM
Originally posted by Ryan Pode
What's in a Blue Lagoon Cocktail?

1 ounce vodka
1 ounce Malibu rum
1 ounce blue curaçao
7 ounces lemonade

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2005, 04:15:32 PM
That sounds yummy, I may have to try that. I also do shots of tequila, it does a lot of damage when you have 5 doubles...did that almost 3 years ago, never again....

Ryan Pode
Jul 24th, 2005, 08:39:40 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent

Gross on both counts. Mixers, and not even very good ones.

Oh, I agree, Jose Cuervo is perhaps the most disgusting tasting thing I have ever had in my life, yet for me its strangely addictive.

Nayala Palain
Jul 24th, 2005, 10:23:30 PM
just be lucky your not me. I am allergic to alcohol... I drink and my throat swells shut. A good lack of breathing and I am a gonner.

I was stupid one night and drank, 5 nights later they let me out of the hospital.

Liam Jinn
Jul 25th, 2005, 12:42:13 AM
Jager-bombs. Mmmm, pour about half a red bull into a glass, drop a shot of jagermeister in it, then down. Honestly you don't taste anything but the red bull, but that makes it a pretty dangerous drink. Also had a drink recently called a 'surfer on acid' not quite sure what it consisted of, but I know Malibu Rum was in it..

Dos Equis is one of my favorite beers, I prefer it over Corona any day. Red Stripe is alright, I haven't had it in awhile so I don't know how I'd compare it to what I've been drinking lately.

Skyy Vodka is drinkable and so is Grey Goose, but honestly if I'm gonna take shots, I'd prefer whiskey anyday over Vodka, just as long as it's not too sweet.

But for tonight it's the good ol' budweiser. :)

JMK
Jul 25th, 2005, 07:20:52 AM
I was hoping no one would mention Jager. :x

7 year old Havana Club dark rum is the only way to go for me. That and Polar Ice vodka for mixing. Southern with Sprite ain't bad either, if you enjoy sugary drinks.

As for beer, I can drink it as long as it isn't called Bud or Old Milwaukee. I don't know what urine tastes like, but I'd imagine those 2 beers are close.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 25th, 2005, 07:47:12 AM
haha, I love the Beast :D

That said though, I do know quality beers. I just prefer to drink on a budget most of the time :)

Lady Vader
Jul 25th, 2005, 02:24:43 PM
I don't drink much. Not that'd I'd know what to have anyways. I'm completely clueless when it comes to alcohol.

Blade Bacquin
Jul 25th, 2005, 06:10:30 PM
I'm a lord coke man myself.

Jose Cuervo is weak to me even though all my friends think its hard stuff but then again i can out drink all of them. Unless its Vodka the minute it touches my tongue i want to puke.

Charley would probably bash me for my taste in Booze but hey I'm on a budget I go for whats cheap and will still get me drunk.

Kraehe Branwen
Jul 25th, 2005, 06:30:59 PM
I dont drink much either, but the moment I pick something up my fiance thinks I'm a drunkard. *rolls eyes* Please, he's the one that got drunk and fell into the closet, breaking the door off the hinges. :P THEN he almost beat up the pizza guy cuz he thought he was trying to flirt with me when he was just delivering a stupid pizza and soda. lmao

Sanis Prent
Jul 25th, 2005, 08:47:23 PM
Originally posted by Blade Ice
I'm a lord coke man myself.

Jose Cuervo is weak to me even though all my friends think its hard stuff but then again i can out drink all of them. Unless its Vodka the minute it touches my tongue i want to puke.

Charley would probably bash me for my taste in Booze but hey I'm on a budget I go for whats cheap and will still get me drunk.

You can drink on a budget tastefully, you just have to know what you're doing.

My favorite party beer is a "budget beer" - Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Whiskey is easy to drink on a budget, especially bourbons such as Jim Beam or George Dickell. If you go with Canadian Ryes, I find that Seagrams VO Gold is one of the best liquor bargains on earth.

Dark Rum, you can get Captain Morgan's Private Stock for about $18 a fifth.

As for the other stuff, its just generally not good at all to drink on the cheap. Especially Tequila.

Baralai Lotus
Jul 25th, 2005, 09:35:56 PM
I'm not a big fan of Vodka, but I do like my rum. I love Bacardi anything, except the watermelon. I like schnapps too. However, I also like Crown, but I think that's an everyone drink really. . .as for beer. . .gross. That crap is hog swill.