PDA

View Full Version : The Empire's current activities

Telan Desaria
Jul 22nd, 2005, 10:14:11 AM
Originally I said that this thread should be about putting up summaries of your current and future RPs in order to facilitate coordination, but then I got pissed off and edited everything out.

What the Gods Command-
I chase the rebels from Endor to the Hilari Colonies

Unknown-
I meet Grand Admiral Il-Raz. Shortly thereafter he commits suicide. I claim his forces.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 22nd, 2005, 11:53:53 AM
Darth Viscera said:
Originally Telan said that this thread should be about putting up summaries of your current and future RPs in order to facilitate coordination, but then Telan got pissed off and edited everything out.

What the Gods Command-
Telan chase the rebels from Endor to the Hilari Colonies

Unknown-
Telan meets Grand Admiral Il-Raz. Shortly thereafter he commits suicide. Telan claims his forces-

Now Khendon's post:

Victory and Justice -
In one swift move the Office of the Executor, supported by its crack assault team of Stormguardsmen, stages a coup d'état and institutes Khendon as the dictator, stripping Grand Admiral Telan Desaria and other traitors of their ranks and titles and sentencing them to hard labor in the process.

Darth Viscera
Jul 22nd, 2005, 02:05:06 PM
Through the Looking Glass -
Espaa Museveni, acting along with Executor Sevon, frames Grand Admiral Telan Desaria and blackmails him, threatening the distribution of the holoreel containing his supposed treason to Imperial High Command on Coruscant.

Telan Desaria
Jul 22nd, 2005, 03:07:47 PM

Khendon Sevon
Jul 22nd, 2005, 05:17:10 PM
Welcome to the Empire, home of the Evil Burger, can I take your order, please?

Tear
Jul 22nd, 2005, 06:58:48 PM
That was lame guys. Keep the humor to the right places otherwise your just shooting someone down.

It would have been nice to have a place to organize all our threads to an ultimate goal or a somewhat tangible story timeline.

Telan put your stuff back up.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 22nd, 2005, 09:01:23 PM
Tear, I believe that's the point of the Recent Developments thread.

The strat comm is for planning military actions as a group.

Tear
Jul 22nd, 2005, 09:20:39 PM
That is what he was doing? Or didnt you glance his threads? He was attempting to organize his military operations with us. Maybe send it towards an overall goal.

Be more constructive next time.

Darth Viscera
Jul 23rd, 2005, 04:15:42 AM
Originally posted by Tear
That was lame guys. Keep the humor to the right places otherwise your just shooting someone down.

Despite Telan's delicate sensibilities, this is still the TGE board, and the TGE board is a more relaxed environment where people can tease each other. Lighten up, for chrissakes.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 23rd, 2005, 10:36:46 AM
Originally posted by Tear
That is what he was doing? Or didnt you glance his threads? He was attempting to organize his military operations with us. Maybe send it towards an overall goal.

Oh, really? So, you're assuming that, are you?

Then, why was it stated that we were just sharing the activities going on, as opposed to creating a goal? Maybe if the original post hadn’t been edit out by Telan, I could show you the reality of it. However, now I cannot.

If the threads had asked for suggestions or ideas I would’ve completely “been constructive.” That being said, Telan doesn’t really seem to go for my advice.

Tear, try to be a bit more open minded towards other, non-Sov, RPers. What’s with you and trying to burn me? Hmm? If you have a problem with me might as well come out with it now. Wait, we’ll make a separate thread:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39073

Darth Viscera
Jul 24th, 2005, 07:15:11 AM
I'm closing this thread because it's not the thread it was when I married it. Back then it was sexy and outgoing, and now it just wants to watch TV and eat sticky buns under the couch with Hyfe, peace be upon him.

Please refer to Finally Breaking the Mold (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39073) for Khendon and Tear coming to terms with one another, and Imperial Planning (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39080) for coordinating future RPs.