PDA

View Full Version : I can't remember...

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 20th, 2005, 12:23:34 PM
...what our foreign policy is. Not that we intervene much at the moment...but do we support what's left of the Empire?

Hurukan
Jul 21st, 2005, 09:20:03 AM
I'm not exactly sure. I think LV sorted this all out, though, so I'm sure she'll be able to shed some light on it :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 21st, 2005, 02:43:03 PM
Wonderful. :)

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 22nd, 2005, 09:24:39 PM
I doubt it'd be anything extensive as we really don't have people to rule over anymore. Regardless, we should have something. LV?

Lady Vader
Jul 25th, 2005, 02:11:16 PM
*The clowds break free and a bright light is shed over all*

Hope you have those sunglasses handy. :)

Basically, this is how it stands. While Palpy was alive, we hid. Palpy now dead, we have no prob of showing ourselves.

Javus is Imp and he knows of our existance, even while Palpy lived. He will shortly be revealing our existance to Imps proper, and they in turn will want to have us hunt down Jedi and Rebels alike.

Basically the Imperials, still reeling from Palpy's death, will want the backing of the Sith to aid them in hunting down the goody-toe-shoes of the galaxy.

So, yes, the Imps will know of us and they will be allied with us (albiet cautiously on our part). So, we won't be ruling over them, per say, but there is certainly room to move up to that position if we play our cards right. >D

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 25th, 2005, 04:16:07 PM
Interesting. The Inquisitors might have a few sharp words for Je'gan...and what reservations will Viscera and Khendon have IC, I wonder?

Lady Vader
Jul 25th, 2005, 07:48:56 PM
Not sure about them yet.

I think Visc might be more accepting than Khendon, though don't quote me on that.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:06:50 PM
His character certainly seems more reasonable, from what I've seen.

Although that hasn't been much.