PDA

View Full Version : K.G recruitment

Kiley Gad
Jul 19th, 2005, 08:32:09 PM
*Who are you?
Kiley Gad

*Do you play any other characters on swfans.net who are affiliated with other groups? If so, please list them.
Danni Reyok-works for the Inquisitoriate (Project Nightmare)

*Any special skills we should know about?

Two weapon fighting (melee and blaster pistols)
Echani Martial Arts
Decent Charisma skills

*Were your parents killed by rebels?
No

*If so, do you seek to avenge their deaths?
…….

*Do you possess good spelling and grammatical skills?

My skills are alright, they could be better

*There's a battle going on. Is your role in this battle
1) the guy on the ground with the blaster and/or Imperial walker
2) the guy in the starfighter
3) the guy on the bridge of a star destroyer giving orders
4) the guy sitting in a throne room behind the scenes and ominously cackling "all is proceeding as I have foreseen!"

I would be the “young women” fighting with "melee weapons" or “blasters.”

*Why do you want to be an Imperial?

I love being the “bad” guy...but seriously evil is always better. The Empire always win's when it needs, too.
*Being an Imperial means that you may have to follow an order which could result in the deaths of millions. Do you have any objection to this?

Umm…no I do think I do.

*You observe a loved one doing something or planning to do something which could be construed as anti-Imperial. What do you do?

Let’s see…I would report them, kill them, or both. *cackling* >D

*Do you swear allegiance to the Empire, and to abide by the guiding principles that the Emperor put down, and do you further swear to combat the rebellion and all other enemies of the empire?

Yes, of course, my lords…

Tear
Jul 20th, 2005, 01:23:01 AM
I have one question.

If you already have a Imperial character why do you want to start another? Is this one going to be vastly different from the one you have now?

Okay two questions:p

Darth Viscera
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:33:48 AM
Kiley, what role do you see yourself playing in the Empire? Stormtrooper? Officer? Special Ops? Intel?

Kiley Gad
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:53:33 AM
First Tear, I want someone that starts out small (Private), i was kidda sucked into Project Nightmare. This character would differ from my other character, I don't know how much though.

Darth Viscera, I was thinking of being a simple little Stromtrooper. :p

Darth Viscera
Jul 20th, 2005, 05:00:36 AM
Do you see yourself as a stormtrooper who uses melee weapons and echani martial arts, or as a stormtrooper who uses a blaster?

Kiley Gad
Jul 20th, 2005, 05:03:11 AM
Melee weapons and echani...I guess blasters aren't my style

Khendon Sevon
Jul 20th, 2005, 12:51:40 PM
I’d have to say the stormtrooper core isn’t the best place to practice your skills. I would suggest, however, joining the office of the Executor as an operative. You’d have more control over where you work, how you work, what you do, etc. Additionally, you could start fairly low level—enough authority to search homes, commandeer a freighter, get a couple troopers to help you on a case, etc.

It would allow you to play your character the way you want and be an Imperial. Besides, you’d get to work with the likes of me :) a raging psychopath bent on the destruction of lots of… things.

Did I mention you'd get to be evil? Very, very evil?

Kiley Gad
Jul 20th, 2005, 01:15:21 PM
Psychopaths?!?!? That sounds absolutely perfect...Oh and I like evil.>D

Khendon Sevon
Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:16:31 PM
Alright, fall in soldier!

It's time to enter the real world! What's your AIM/MSN/Yahoo?

Kiley Gad
Jul 29th, 2005, 02:39:13 PM
c_imobersteg@hotmail.com