PDA

View Full Version : That Voice

Nayala Palain
Jul 17th, 2005, 12:29:38 AM
It was a haunting sound into each of the peoples ears she called. It was in near silence but a lingering call hit the each of the people. Each of the people were reciving the following information...

Meet me here...

Balmorra:: Located in the Nevoota System ,Sector Sesswenna, Planitary conditions Temperate, Sentient Species Human.

Balmorrian :: HISTORY ::

A factory world located at the fringes of the Galactic Core. Wide plains surround the planet's capitol, where Governor Beltane once ran the planet and oversaw production. During the reign of the Empire, the Balmorrans manufactured weapons for the Imperial army, and were the primary builders of the AT-ST walker. 200 members of the royal house of Balmorra were slain in an ambush within a grand Gala in the castle of the Palain family. Leaving only 25 members of the royal family to rule, and run the planet the eldest being 87 and the youngest now 26 standard years.

End voice

Standing there looking out over the great plains surrounding the capitol and the palace she had grown up within. She was off in the tome where she learned her craft. Her ebony black cloak pulled around her and yet hanging lose from her small frame. Marcasite eyes glimming in the setting sunlight as the sun sank away from the planet.

Turning from where she had been standing, her cloak whipping silently behind her as her silenced footsteps took her into the tome farther. Back where her most precious scrolls and books lay at rest. Only a few candles were lineing the area and near her scrolls. Torches lite the surrounding rooms and the walk way down the stairs into the tome. Hidden deep in the grounds of Balmorra under her estate as a noble of the court of Balmorra. Lady Drell her former nanny passed away the year Nayala had gained rank in her now dead Masters eyes. Having been given the name of Athena for her prowlness in combate, her ablity to plan out her form and method of attack, her cunningness in battle.

Reaching out into the force, each of the people she wished to contacte was swirling, gripping eachs mental connection she called to each of them. Sith Lord Phantom, Sith Knight Eve Siren, And the last two names would be remaining as a secret to the other three. Since each could hear one anothers names.

Taking a seat into a rather plush chair midnight black in color, and a high back. Crossing her legs as a proper noble woman would do her fingers interlocked as she bounced, her interlocked fingers off her lips, sitting in thought. She had told her family she was going to be off planet for a while. And that some people had been asked to come and house sit for her. So that none would be any the wiser.

( This is a minor repost of my other thread. That a member was thrown out of.)

Revan Luciano
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:52:34 AM
The fight as progressing smoothly, not as quickly ended as typical but that was only because his opponent had impecable defenses. Defenses that were slowly being worn down with precise strikes. A quick series of jabs then ducking back, the veteran fighter had set into this rythm to wear the main out in trying to guard himself. Five more minutes, and the fight would end, he was sure of that.

In the process of another series of jabs, a familiar voice yet unfamiliar feeling entered his mind, thoughts intruded on and distancing him from the fight for a period. Perfect timing to catch a punch to the gut, then a right hook to the jaw - sending him back to fall against the cage and recover to his hands and knees. The opposing fighter took the moment to gloat at such a triumph, while Revan accepted the rest of the call and awaited it out.

When his thoughts had cleared, he quickly took to a stand and rushed the off guard man - trying to reform his defenses quickly. He was out of luck, however, as a series of jabs impacted his ribs, fracturing one beneath the assault and causing him to hunch over. Grabbing the back of the man's head, he drove his knee up into his nose - shattering it and causing him to reel back to the floor in pain - pronounced the winner at that time.

---------------

Some months ago, he had met Nayala at one of his matches. She had made him aware of a certain special talent of his, that being sensitivity to the Force, and had even alerted him that she would beckon him in the near future. However, until that day in the arena, he had believed she was yanking his perverbial chain, as she was nowhere to be found afterwards.

However, now he was contacted as promised, and informed of what was to come vaguely. Dipping his shoulder into the rickety caged door, the pit fighter proceeded through the dark and narrow corridor to the end of the hall, rapping his knuckles against the door and awaiting an answer. A few moments later, and heavy commotion behind the door, a narrow eyeslot opened up then the door to follow.

"Revan! I swear I have the money for that fight, just uh..give me-" His hand came up, opening a palm to call for silence from the weasely looking man. "Save it.." He cooly chided, removing a datapad that held all the details of his life on it - an official document that could stand up in any court for an individuals credentials. "Make a copy of this, but edit in a few things.." Producing a small slip of paper from his pocket, he offered it to the slightly trembling man. "Do it, and the debts forgiven."

---------------

Five days later, Revan departed the ramp of the transport to Balmorra and moved with a steady grace out of the Hangar Bay amidst a small crowd of civilians. With a steady and confident gait, the silver haired man proceeded through the depths of the city in approach of the capital's Palace, where he was stopped by a pair of guards brandishing modified rifles.

His blue eyes cooly swept over their armaments, appraising their stances. He could go for one, then pull him before the other's shot and easily dispatch the second man - but that would go against the challenge he was provided with. Instead, he offered the recently doctored datapad listing his credentials and name - a new addition being that he was a man responsible for appraising security situations and restructuring them to a better image.

"Name?" They questioned monotonely, eyeing him suspiciously. "It's on the datapad. Hurry up.." Impatiently he responded, narrowing his eyes back at the men. Further questioning went into the details for his arrival, to which he explained in full, and even added the little trump card he planned on using to gain access. "..atop that, I am wanted to appraise the security here. Now, let me through or I'll see you working on a prison colony in no time."

To add to the illusion and temptation, he leaned in to whisper to the men. "I hear, some guards go years without seeing a single woman.." With that last statement, the pair drew back and showed him through the chambers, returning his datapad to him. Quickly he advanced past the pair, moving to convene with Athena and whatever other guests she may have.