PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATION: Felix Ranor

Felix Ranor
Jul 15th, 2005, 04:46:35 PM
Character Name: Felix Ranor

Character Profile: Felix Ranor was once a feared space pirate. Then the empire destroyed his reign across tha galaxy. Now he is nothing but a worthless mercenary. He accomplence was Jak. They both raided and pilliged togeather. Killing anyone who tried to get in thier way. Felix fight hard to stay alive, because many want him dead for wht he has caused.

Character History: Felix was brought into space piracy by the former space pirate king Jak. Felix quickley adapred to his new found life. For years the two led raids on planets and cargo ships killing and mutalating anythin and anyone. Noone survived the raids. Felix had one of the highest kill counts in the crew. He was also second with a bounty of 200,000,000 credits on his head. On a normal day the crew came upon a galactic cargo ship. Without thinking they boarded it. They killed everyone. Felix went about cutting heads off and collecting scalps. He torn the bodies apart savagly. Once they were done they left the ship to burn. Two days latter a massive fleet of Galatic battl ships came after them. Everyone died but Felix and Jak. Since then Felix hasn't seen Jak, but he keeps getting commsfrom him.

Character Motivations: Felix has one motive. To kill. He hates everyone but Jak and anyone how dares befriend him. Everyone else dies.

Character Skills: Felix hasn't tapped into the force yet. His main skill consists of shooting and using a cutless. Felix is also able to lead small groups and have complete control over them.

Why should we accept you: Felix would obay any command given to him. As long as he's able to kill someon as a reward.

Roleplaying Example:example (http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39036)

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: Damn right I do.

Have you read the rules: Twice

Yurza Magus
Jul 17th, 2005, 09:29:19 PM
No.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 17th, 2005, 09:29:34 PM
I like it well enough to say yes BUT I'm waiting on on an RP example for starters. Secondly, The lack of immediate Force potential kind of bothers me. The character already has a well established life as a pirate and it strikes me as odd that, with no apparent previous Force or darkside experience, he is joining the Sith order.

My proposed solution: Allow the character to RP on TSO boards but not as an apprentice. He'll do work, raise havoc, raids, piracy ect. in the name of the order and within due time be raised to apprentice level upon Force potential discovery.

Other solution's: Change the character's history.

Yurza Magus
Jul 17th, 2005, 09:33:51 PM
Forgive me for my brief no, but I was honestly unaware of this until I saw Jorshal looking at it. Allow me to explain my no first of all. The first has to do with the RP example as well. If you don't have one then, just go make a new open one and finish it, or do a small one in storytelling, writing about your characters past.

Originally posted by Jorshal Vuntana
My proposed solution: Allow the character to RP on TSO boards but not as an apprentice. He'll do work, raise havoc, raids, piracy ect. in the name of the order and within due time be raised to apprentice level upon Force potential discovery.

I do however find this acceptable, as long as others agree.

Sasha Kovalev
Jul 18th, 2005, 07:56:37 AM
I dont know. I think the history needs a little work.

My major concerns are:

1) Lack of an rp. You can actually go to where the history is kept and pull the thread from there. Ive done it with half of my character's history and am still working on completing it.

2) Killing everyone all the time. It seems a bit unrealistic. Yes, I know this whole thing is unrealistic, but still, no one can be a super killer all the time. And what is the motivation for wanting to kill all the time? It would help your bio to explain this a bit.

I like Jorshal's suggestion of rp'ing at TSO and working your way in. My vote is a YES on that condition. It seems that it would add a bit more to your story and explain how or why he is ending up at TSO. I would be willing to be involved in one/some/any rps for this, if you would like.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 18th, 2005, 08:33:45 AM
Sasha's post speaks for me.

Felix Ranor
Jul 18th, 2005, 03:16:28 PM
okay i added a example.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 18th, 2005, 03:25:59 PM
Based on that, no. Finish the thread, come back and reapply, and we'll see. Nothing personal, of course: we'd love to have you.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 22nd, 2005, 09:23:08 PM
I'm also free to do an entrace rp with you if you'd like. PM me to let me know.