PDA

View Full Version : A Hunter's Prey

Dhak Kilborn
Jul 13th, 2005, 11:44:42 PM
A miniature black hole ripped open just outside of Tatooine. The ATR, modified from Imperial use, tore through the hole just in time. The hole slammed shut and the ship continued on it's way to Tatooine.The old Imperial ATR Assault Ship had been converted to carry a small fighter rather than stormtroopers. The "Nebula Horizon", so it was called, was entering Tatooine as the comm link recieved a message.

"Captain Zeeffo to Nebula Horizon, We have unidentified fighters on the approach. Requesting any assistance!"The young man's voiced trembled away.

"Copy Captain Zeefo, my primary ship is on autopilot and I am preparing my fighter for launch. Over and out." The rather large ATR ejected a small HLAF-500, the "Space Cloud", the fighter stored on "Nebula Horizon". The engines on the HLAF fired up and the fighter rocketed away. Dhak turned back to see his main vessel, piloted by three droids he kept since he took control of the ship, begin entering the atmosphere.

Turning his attention to the planet he could see small explosions on the dark-side of the planet. As he drew closer he could see the unidentified were not pirates, as he suspected, but Imperial Tie Fighters. Their target was a Rebel base disquised as a space station.