PDA

View Full Version : Marcus is coming to the USA - sign up for a stopover!

Cat Terrist
Jul 7th, 2005, 07:03:18 AM
It's not a totally 100% done deal, but if my house gets sold, I'm cashed up and I will be looking to get out of australia over Christmas / New Year for... personal reasons. Mainly, I think if I stayed Christmas would be very hard for me to cope with.

This is the scetchy details -

Arriving in LA somewhere about 22nd December

I think I want to spend Christmas by myself, unless someone in Califoria is willing for an Aussie interloper, which I realyl dont want to do, I'd be a misreble SOB I think

Up to Oregon to see Holly / Mitch

MidWest stop over New Year

Down to Florida after that and annoy Morg.

Homeward about the 9th January

The only way I can see this working without a hell of a lot of micro running stops that will frankly leave me with no time to spend with people is to have 'hubs' where I can meet as many people as possible. I know Christmas will be a hard time to work something out for LA people, but I simply will never be able to get there any other time, unless I reverse some dates and make LA last.

Okay, there's the rough idea. Looks liek I'm coming, so if you want to see me, gimme some ideas how to make it happen. The only date fixed is New Year in the Mid West.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 7th, 2005, 07:07:35 AM
nobody gets to be miserable on christmas if I can help it, mister.

And sign me up :D

Jason Dreggs
Jul 7th, 2005, 07:17:15 AM
what do you consider the mid west? cause I live some where near dead center of the mid west or at least what most americans coin the mid west.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:35:51 AM
Kansas?

We need to get more posters from the NorthEast. That way, when people do these tours of the states to visit fellow posters, I won't feel left out. :(

Though I hope this trip plan goes as planned for ya, it might be good and what ya need. Hell, everyone needs a vacation to get away from it all.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:37:20 AM
Originally posted by Nathanial K'cansce
We need to get more posters from the NorthEast of England

Fixed for me.

Daiquiri
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:51:08 AM
Youd be welcome to come stay with us, Mark. Southern Illinois is nice :)

CMJ
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:03:13 AM
My place is too small for you to stay(unless you wanna sleep on the floor), but I'd love to meet ya while you're in the City of Angels.

Cat Terrist
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:13:18 AM
Originally posted by CMJ
My place is too small for you to stay(unless you wanna sleep on the floor), but I'd love to meet ya while you're in the City of Angels.

Floor is good.

My Mid West stop is sort of near Indianapolis. Now, i have no idea where that is in general to everyone else, so....

Oh boy, i'm thinking I'm goign to be doing a hell of a lot of flying.

Si'l - Somehow the Bama mob and Florida mob should try and meet. It's a given I'm going to to Florida, but having a central meet up point may be a good way of say me getting to Bama, shooting stuff with you guys, then moving onto the Florida hooligans via a meetup.

There's just so many people to meet, how am i going to do it?

Daiquiri
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:43:12 AM
My Mid West stop is sort of near Indianapolis. Now, i have no idea where that is in general to everyone else, so....

Roughly between 4-5 hours away.

Nayala Palain
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:44:59 AM
If you get the chance, we*instert Cali comment here*" must do lunch" or something while you are in LA....

Just let me know before you leave...

Jason Dreggs
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:45:57 AM
Originally posted by Nathanial K'cansce
Kansas?

Worse South Dakota!

If you go by regional maps from my old highschool geography books South dakota and Nebraska are in the center of the midwest.

Daiquiri
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:48:23 AM
my old highschool geography books

Didnt you know the Midwest has been re-centered?? Its now about 5 miles off to my west ;)

Jason Dreggs
Jul 7th, 2005, 11:01:54 AM
Didnt you know the Midwest has been re-centered?? Its now about 5 miles off to my west

(It was allong time ago about 7 years ago yet I can remember it plan as day.)

According to it Montana, Wyoming, colorado,Kansas, Nebraska, South dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, minastota, Missouri,wisconsin, and illinois made up the midwest.

Okay so that puts Iowa in the middle but I don't count it as a state It scares me.

Nayala Palain
Jul 7th, 2005, 11:14:11 AM
dork...

Yurza Magus
Jul 7th, 2005, 11:22:36 AM
Originally posted by Nayala Palain
If you get the chance, we*instert Cali comment here*" must do lunch" or something while you are in LA....

Just let me know before you leave...

Agreed.

Liam Jinn
Jul 7th, 2005, 11:57:36 AM
Bah, Texas is a pretty big state, but it seems most avoid or run away from it.

I can't smell that bad...or - *sniffs* Nevermind.

:(

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 7th, 2005, 01:12:43 PM
The only thing that comes out of Texas are steers and.... well you don't look like a steer to me.

Mark you could probably hit Portland or Seattle, either way one of us will have to drive up to see ya.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 7th, 2005, 03:15:19 PM
You aren't giving me enough time to make the 240SX into something unorthodox :(

Figrin D'an
Jul 7th, 2005, 04:23:25 PM
Best Midwest stopover location is going to be Chicago, for the sake of being relatively centralized for people to gather. Big city, lots to do, plenty of great locations for groups of people to meet. Lodging can be gotten at reasonable amounts for city of it's size. Milwaukee is about an hour and a half's drive north. Indianapolis is 2 hours to the southeast. St. Louis is about 3 hours southwest. That would be your best bet, IMO.

Whatever your plan ends up being, though, I'll certainly try to join whatever get-together may happen.

Grace Van-Derveld
Jul 7th, 2005, 04:28:08 PM
an excellent idea! Since I live so close to Chicago :) Like... 30 minutes :lol

Even so, whether you pick chicago or another town... I would really like to try and meet those getting all together and meeting some of you people finally!

Cat Terrist
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:47:16 PM
Chicago then sounds like a go and to the LA people posted so far, hell yeah, lunch / dinner / centralised meet. Gimme suggestions and ideas, trying to centralise meets will make this a bit easier for me and reduce the amount of travelling.

So we have -

LA
Portland / seattle
Indiana / Chicago
Alabama / Miama

It would also bee good to contact memebers who dont come here much anymore and let them know, like Ryla.

Edit : as much as I'd liek to see the Canada people, I'm not sure unless you can come down to Chiago or seattle, it cant happened. i would like to see Dae and General Scorpion if he's contactable.

Mandy with an I
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:12:48 PM
My trip down to Alabama is going to tap all of my funds for a while - I guess we'll see once December rolls around, Mark :hug

Daiquiri
Jul 7th, 2005, 10:56:22 PM
St. Louis is about 3 hours southwest. That would be your best bet, IMO.

St. Louis is only 2 hours away for me, while Chicago is 6.

Cat Terrist
Jul 10th, 2005, 07:39:05 AM
Originally posted by Daiquiri
St. Louis is only 2 hours away for me, while Chicago is 6.

Where are you located again?

I think my only real worry about Indiana / Chicago is the weather. I'll be coming out of a typical stinking hot summer and throwing myself into somewhere a hell of a lot colder than I've ever been, plus I hear the weather can get nasty that time of year.

Well, the heads up now is I'm booked for arrival on the 14th. I'll need to speak to Morgan before saying where I'll be going after that, I think it'll be much easier to immediatly jump to Florida but that'll be his call. From there thinking a jump to 'Bama, spend Christmas somewhere in that area, then to Indiana, then jump to Chicago (or whereever the meet will be), then leap to Portland / Seattle, then swing to LA on the 7th and leave LA about the 10th.

So many people to meet, so little time :(

Daiquiri
Jul 10th, 2005, 12:09:17 PM
In Marion, Illinois (the southern tip). From Alabama, you could stop off here then take off to Chicago....wouldnt be much out of your way at all :)

Wait...you'll be flying, right?

Hera
Jul 10th, 2005, 01:10:07 PM
I could drive down to Seattle. Its aboot 2-3 hours from me.

Mitch
Jul 10th, 2005, 09:13:24 PM
Well, it'll depend on what job I have at the time, but I should be able to do early Janurary like you said. But, it might be better if I could drive down and meet you in Portland at LD's place. Sorry, Hera, I know that makes the trip a lot longer for you.

Cat Terrist
Jul 10th, 2005, 09:18:50 PM
In Marion, Illinois (the southern tip). From Alabama, you could stop off here then take off to Chicago....wouldnt be much out of your way at all :)

Wait...you'll be flying, right?

Between Bama and Indiana, maybe not. Actually, I think I would prefer to drive that leg, so looking at a map (cause I have no idea where the hell anywhere is in the USA, it's not that far out of the way to drive.

Hera
Jul 12th, 2005, 11:59:02 PM
Originally posted by Mitch
Well, it'll depend on what job I have at the time, but I should be able to do early Janurary like you said. But, it might be better if I could drive down and meet you in Portland at LD's place. Sorry, Hera, I know that makes the trip a lot longer for you.

Thats ok. There's no way I'll be driving to Portland. In fact, I was thinking after I posted here that I seriously doubt I would even drive to Seattle in the middle of January. Middle of winter road conditions are not something I relish.

Lady Vader
Jul 13th, 2005, 09:43:53 AM
Well, Mark... if you feel up to giving me a honest to gawd RL panning (I'll even supply the pan), I'd love to catch up with you while you're in LA. We can do lunch or dinner or something. :)

There's just so many people to meet, how am i going to do it?

If it'd make it easier for you, I can coordinate all th LA ppl so that you're not all over the map, and only have to meet at one place with all of us.

So far in the LA region (might as well throw OC and SD in there, equaling to the SoCal area), we've got:

ME!
CMJ
Nayala Palain
Yurza Magus
Maim
Phantom

Lemme know if you want me to work something up for ya. :)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 13th, 2005, 09:05:20 PM
I'd like to meet ya too, maybe that can be arranged???:D

Cat Terrist
Jul 13th, 2005, 09:14:02 PM
LV, that would be tremedous. That'll be one less thing I need to organise and yes, i shall pan you in person :D

Originally posted by Quay'Na Rakai
I'd like to meet ya too, maybe that can be arranged???:D

Damnit, so many people to meet and so little time :(

Lady Vader
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:35:57 AM
Originally posted by Cat Terrist
LV, that would be tremedous. That'll be one less thing I need to organise and yes, i shall pan you in person :D

It shall be done then! I'll start sending out coodination feelers.

Ppl in SoCal region (that have posted), prepare to get PMs from me. :p

EDIT: PMs away! CMJ, Nayala Palain, Yurza Magus... please check your PM boxes!

Damnit, so many people to meet and so little time :(

What needs to be done to make life simpler is something akin to what I'm doing. Someone from each region that you are visiting should take point and coodinate ppl to meet at one place.

Traveling is stressful enough without having to figure you gotta be at a hundred places all at the same time to meet individuals.

Besides, a lot more fun can be had if you get a group of ppl together. Oh, the mayhem that would ensue! :lol

So, how bout it ppl? Let's help out our pan-happy Aussie in being able to meet as many of us as possible. :)

Nayala Palain
Jul 14th, 2005, 01:57:26 PM
ooh lord.... here is the sad thing. I live like 45 mins from LV or did. and I still have not gone to see her. *Shakes head * LV we must get together before Mark gets here.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 14th, 2005, 03:09:30 PM
so you could plot his demise or something ;)

Lady Vader
Jul 14th, 2005, 04:01:06 PM
Plot? Demise?? NEVER!

(Psst... Athena... I'm got the dynamite all ready)

:mischief

Maim
Jul 14th, 2005, 06:27:44 PM
Well, depending on his schedule and my own, I may actually be out with Athena around that time also, so I will get to meet some of you too, with any luck.

Phantom
Jul 14th, 2005, 09:43:23 PM
I might be able to swing it so that I can go down to So Cal, I've been meaning to go down there anyways to hang out with my friends in San Diego.

Nayala Palain
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:32:18 PM
Kewl....

(I got the fire LV we are set...)

Marceloi
Jul 20th, 2005, 05:21:13 AM
Doubt you'll be able to, my pan is fast and shiney.

Okay, we have a provisional itinerary!

CONFIRMED FLIGHT Qantas Airways Limited QF107
17 Dec 05 Sat Check in at Sydney

Depart: SYDNEY 12:35
Arrive: LOS ANGELES 07:00

CONFIRMED FLIGHT Qantas Airways Limited QF3131
17 Dec 05 Sat Check in at Los Angeles

Depart: LOS ANGELES 09:30 Economy/Coach
Discounted
Arrive: MIAMI 17:12

-- That's going to be one seriously ugly flight. And I'll be one seriously tired Aussie

CONFIRMED FLIGHT American Airlines AA4145
25 Dec 05 Sun Check in at Miami

Depart: MIAMI 11:18 Economy/Coach
Discounted
Arrive: INDIANAPOLIS 14:16

-- This apart is movable around, depending who or where I'm going. Anyway, Chicago people, expect me to be in the area around New Year. Get planning please!

CONFIRMED FLIGHT American Airlines AA643
06 Jan 06 Fri Check in at Chicago Ohare

Depart: CHICAGO 11:06 Economy/Coach
Discounted
Arrive: SEATTLE 13:43

-- Hello Mitch.

CONFIRMED FLIGHT Qantas Airways Limited QF12
10 Jan 06 Tue Check in at Los Angeles

Depart: LOS ANGELES 22:30
12 Jan 06 Thu Arrive: SYDNEY 08:00

However, I may have to leave earlier if the business deal I got in negotiation comes thru. Which would mean then I'll have to be back in Aust by 8th. I'm planning to have at least two, maybe three days in LA as there is a crap load of people to catch up with.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 20th, 2005, 08:06:26 AM
I'll help you around at Miami Intl. It's pretty confusing. We can worry about hiring a car after I drop you at a hotel or something.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 20th, 2005, 08:10:34 AM
Just keep me updated. You've got free room and board here in Alabama.

Lady Vader
Jul 20th, 2005, 11:12:26 AM
Like s'Il said... keep us posted.

Be sure to let me know which days you'll be here in LA. I'm in the process now of brewing up a massive get-together for ya. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 20th, 2005, 01:13:22 PM
*brews up a tiny get-together in the Northwest*

D'ya like steak? :) Oh no wait, it'll be January.

D'ya like snow and ice? :D

Sanis Prent
Jul 20th, 2005, 01:18:07 PM
So are you planning on parachuting into Alabama between Miami and Indianapolis?

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 20th, 2005, 03:02:09 PM
I live real close to O'hare.. like stupidly close :lol I can see about getting Lance and me to your hotel

and he's right peeps wanting to come to chicago... we must discuss!

Marceloi
Jul 20th, 2005, 03:59:31 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
So are you planning on parachuting into Alabama between Miami and Indianapolis?

Yes. It'll be a bit tough to fit in but there's no way I aint dropping in on you lot.

Figrin D'an
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:18:57 PM
The drive from Indianapolis to Chicago takes about 2 hrs 45 mins, provided roads are clear and you don't hit the south side of Chi-town at rush hour.

It only takes me about 1hr 15 mins to get to Chicago, so I'll plan on being there.

Sanis Prent
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:24:16 PM
Originally posted by Marceloi
Yes. It'll be a bit tough to fit in but there's no way I aint dropping in on you lot.

So how does that work if you're flying from Miami to Indy? You really should segue for a day or two into Birmingham.

Marceloi
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:28:10 PM
So how does that work if you're flying from Miami to Indy? You really should segue for a day or two into Birmingham.

See this part of my notes...

-- This apart is movable around, depending who or where I'm going. Anyway, Chicago people, expect me to be in the area around New Year. Get planning please!

IE I dont know as yet. My thought was to drive / fly up there on the 19th and stay for a few, drive /fly back down. It's probably quite likely I'll be in Miami over Christmas. If you have suggestions, let me know, the internal trips in th USA are not locked in as yet. I need help if I'm going to make this work out.

Charley
Jul 20th, 2005, 05:28:19 PM
I suggest you fly, rather than drive, to and from Birmingham & Miami, because its going to be over half a day in either direction on the ground, easy.

Marceloi
Jul 20th, 2005, 06:50:31 PM
Originally posted by Charley
I suggest you fly, rather than drive, to and from Birmingham & Miami, because its going to be over half a day in either direction on the ground, easy.

That all? I thought it was more like 16 hours. which isnt going to fuss me.

Charley
Jul 20th, 2005, 06:53:48 PM
Over half a day = 16 hours. You do not want to burn two days driving. Unless you get the rental and put insurance on it :cool

Daiquiri
Jul 20th, 2005, 07:44:47 PM
Does this mean southern Illinois is out?

Marceloi
Jul 20th, 2005, 09:42:05 PM
Does this mean southern Illinois is out?

I have no real idea how I could possibly do it. Suggestions welcome

Charley - 16 hour car trip dont worry me, one of the things I want ted to do was go cruisng in something that's not availible in Aust. I harbour a desire to do it in a C6 and sometime about midnight, open the thing up and see what it can do.

The Man in Black
Jul 20th, 2005, 10:42:19 PM
That's inadvisable in LA (lower alabama) as there's not a damn thing to do in the towns down there and local police forces often wind up ticketing for revenue, which is a pain in the butt.

This is countered by the observation that there are probably four state troopers in the entire state of alabama, so do so at your own risk I guess.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 21st, 2005, 08:46:37 AM
Also Florida is one of the most boring states to drive through because it is FLAT. Oh god is it flat..

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 21st, 2005, 02:41:49 PM
Did I mention that December/January is our winter?

Make sure you pack jeans and sweatshirts, and a raincoat.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 1st, 2005, 11:43:08 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Did I mention that December/January is our winter?

Make sure you pack jeans and sweatshirts, and a raincoat.

I'm going to be buying quite a few clothes and gettign ready for a severe culture shock - from 40+C summer to under 0C winter. Oooooh boy.

Allright folks, dates are on track so far. There could be a few changes, but I'll notify with as much notice as I can. I'd also like someone to speak to me about the Chicago stop, I will need to knwo a bit more about the place, what to do, where to stay, etc. The flights have turned out to be cheaper than I expected, so my budget for doign things in the USA has improved.

Saharia
Aug 2nd, 2005, 10:02:12 PM
Have fun Marcus, you'll be missing the sunshine (if the weather decided to behave this year) but it sounds like great fun: something I wish to do one day. Ah, dreams that usually never come true lol.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 13th, 2005, 07:41:45 PM
For those wanting to get together with marcus when he comes through Chicago, please PM me or Drin Kizael your email address so we can get things rolling ^_^

Morgan Evanar
Aug 13th, 2005, 09:35:33 PM
Originally posted by Saharia
Have fun Marcus, you'll be missing the sunshine (if the weather decided to behave this year) but it sounds like great fun: something I wish to do one day. Ah, dreams that usually never come true lol. Eh, not true. If FL has normal winter weather it will be incredible.

Cat Terrist
Aug 14th, 2005, 07:48:43 AM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Eh, not true. If FL has normal winter weather it will be incredible.

As long as it's good enough for a convertible Corvette hire (and yes, damn auto but if that's all I can get, I'll take it) then it'll do me.

4 months to go, I'm very much lookign forward to this. and I have to notify what looks vaguely final travelling plans -

17th December - The long haul to Miami. Morgan, make sure you drag my backside to see Shawn, Crystal etc.

somewhere in here, up to Bama and see Charley / Christin. Actually, i'm still not certain how that's gonna happen.

25th december - first class to Indianapolis, whence I disappear for a week. In here tho, I'm visiting a few people who no longer frequent this board much.

Somewhere around the 4th, I'll pop up at Chicago and leave the 7th.

9th January, LA bound. LV and Calif crew, Best to organise one meet as I'll probably be also visiting a few people from somethingawful.com as well, so time could be tight.

14th, I'm pointing my way back home.

Sorry NW people, but looking at my time and how many flights I would have to do, it's just really not doable and still have any time to do anythign else other than fart, scratch myself and then go again. I just have to be resonable to myself, I dont want to spend al my time flying and not stopping.

Other than listed cities, I simply can not make any other side trips.

One idea people may want to persue is a set out Star wars Roleplayers meet, open to past and present players from any board in each of the three main cities I'm dropping by. Just have an open invitation and whomever turns up, does so. I doubt many would, but you never know. It may not fly as an idea, but if I dont see the interest, who's gonna know if it could happen?

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2005, 09:51:05 AM
We'll be leaving December 22nd to go to Christin's mom's place out in Nevada, so I don't think you'll be able to link up with us if you're wanting to visit in that window :/

Unless you'd want to segue your trip from miami to Indiana with a flight into birmingham on the 20th or so, which is doable. It's on the general path, so it might not be that much more expensive.

Cat Terrist
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:27:33 PM
Or I direct myself that way first, then hop to Miami. Would that work?

Ashe Sieris
Aug 14th, 2005, 09:58:50 PM
wow I did not see this topic until just now. I live about an hour away from LA area and would love to see you. Would it be alright if I showed up at the SoCal Gathering of SW geeks? Oh and Marcus, if you need a place to stay one of the nights, we have a guest bedroom that is open.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2005, 11:40:24 PM
Originally posted by Cat Terrist
Or I direct myself that way first, then hop to Miami. Would that work?

That's certainly possible, but you might have to add a changeover to make it happen. Birmingham isn't a major hub airport and Miami is.

I'd price-shop the idea and see how it works on paper first.

Lady Vader
Aug 15th, 2005, 11:11:08 AM
9th January, LA bound. LV and Calif crew, Best to organise one meet as I'll probably be also visiting a few people from somethingawful.com as well, so time could be tight.

14th, I'm pointing my way back home.

I'm assuming, then, you'd be in the LA region from the 9th (Monday) to the 14th (Saturday)?

Which day would be best for you for a get-together? Name the date and I'll see about making it happen. :)

(On a side note, Joe's headed to Aussie land this coming weekend for business. I wish I could have gone with him, but tickets are spensive (especially when trying to save for a house).)

Morgan Evanar
Aug 15th, 2005, 11:29:02 AM
You could always fly to Atlanta and drive to Bham, that wouldn't be bad.

Figrin D'an
Aug 15th, 2005, 08:52:38 PM

This is possible, although I would recommend staying away from Atlanta Hartsfield Int. if possible. It's one of the worst airports in the US for delays and simply finding one's way around. I speak from experience.

Just a suggestion though.

General Dan
Aug 15th, 2005, 09:02:08 PM
I was up @ Hartsfield two weekends ago. It isn't that bad. It's 2.5 hours away from Birmingham, and 4 away from Tuscaloosa, so I would say just come to Birmingham if that's the case.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:31:16 AM
Hartsfield is easier to get in and out of than MIA when I was last there.

Marceloi
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:29:14 AM

Sounds like a plan to me, I can get a connectiong flight from LA with little problem. The doubt I have tho is that I'd have had no real time to get used to LHD ( was hoping you'd give me a run down first before trying it for myself) and 24 hours in planes, I'd have to stop off for the night at least in Atlanta, that's not appealing. God knows what the Jet lag's gonna be like. Unless it's close enough to to Bham to try and bribe someone to pick me up......?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:00:41 PM
Depending on when you fly in, I can pick you up no problem.

Marceloi
Aug 18th, 2005, 09:33:07 PM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Depending on when you fly in, I can pick you up no problem.

Early evening. I'll in fact arrive in Atlanta / Miami before I left Australia local timewise. Flying out about 7 pm, arrive 5 pm (ish) or somethign silly like that.

Hunk
Aug 19th, 2005, 09:59:58 PM
Chicago on the 4th? Rock! I'll certainly try to be there.

Marceloi
Sep 21st, 2005, 02:32:31 AM
ITINERTY WILL BE LOCKED IN ON 21st OCTOBER. However, my house is sold, I WILL be coming.

Right now, this is my schedul, subject to any changes

16th December Leave Australia 12 pm, arrive Atlanta 5 pm 16th December. Going to Birmingham to stay at S'ilany's and probably go into an alcohol coma along with Charley and a few other possible blowins. Shoot guns inbetween alcohol binges

20th...? Somehow get to Miami. Havent quite got that one sorted as yet.

25th December - Indiana

3-4-5th? Chicago, most likely I'll be catching a train.

6th-7th? - Wisconsin

9th - LA

14th - Go home

I'm really looking forward to this :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:54:38 AM
Whenever people visit, I don't know whether to laugh or cry that 'staying at my house' is now synonymous with 'get too drunk to stand up' ^_^;

Morgan Evanar
Sep 21st, 2005, 01:34:05 PM
That's because it usually invovles Charley which usually invovles alchohol.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 21st, 2005, 05:58:06 PM
Yeah it's not you, Christin, it's Charley.

Pierce Tondry
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:04:42 PM
They lie. It's all you Christin.

ALL YOU!

Morgan Evanar
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:13:27 PM
No Christin present during my assisted destruction in Alabama. All signs point to Charley.

Wyl Staedtler
Sep 22nd, 2005, 03:29:38 AM
so charley would be the one to provide a cure for a persistant hangover? i'm a first timer, and i had a far too much triple sec last night. my head might explode soon,

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 22nd, 2005, 06:24:15 AM
Glass of sugar water. Five minutes and the headache should be gone :)

Sanis Prent
Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:00:28 AM
Water before bed + hair of the dog & bacon for breakfast

Nayala Palain
Sep 22nd, 2005, 09:41:27 PM
Icky, that just sounds gross enough to stop anything... hangover, termanl sickness... Hurrican Rita... you name it that combo could stop it.

Marceloi
Sep 22nd, 2005, 11:45:58 PM
Stop talking about cures and start talking how your going to get your visitor blasted instead :mad:

Morgan Evanar
Sep 23rd, 2005, 07:10:52 AM
Trust me, it's already done.

Sanis Prent
Sep 23rd, 2005, 10:33:41 PM
Originally posted by Marceloi
Stop talking about cures and start talking how your going to get your visitor blasted instead :mad:

The answer is 2.25 liters of liquid cocaine, divided amongst whoever's at home :)

Pierce Tondry
Sep 24th, 2005, 07:05:32 PM
Wow. I mean, I've become accustomed to beer, but that is going to wreck me.

Sanis Prent
Sep 24th, 2005, 08:49:19 PM
I can't get drunk on beer anymore. When we want to get down here, we hit the sauce.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2005, 09:48:13 PM
Oh your poor liver, Charley.

Sanis Prent
Sep 24th, 2005, 09:59:35 PM
I can't take it with me, so hey.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 25th, 2005, 02:30:09 AM
We're gonna all get so sauced :D :D

..... like I am rigt now

Shawn
Sep 25th, 2005, 04:09:00 AM
I wanna join. :(
I can't get drunk on beer anymore. When we want to get down here, we hit the sauce. I've always been like this. :\

Crystal
Oct 3rd, 2005, 04:30:34 AM
I should be in Miami sometime around Christmas, maybe a week before.. so go down there then :)