PDA

View Full Version : I'm dry on ideas but still want to RP.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 5th, 2005, 04:56:17 PM
I've been trying to write a story with my Rigel Bismarck character lately and it hasn't been going well. Actually, it hasn't been going at all, and that's a problem.

I'd like to see if I can get the juices flowing again by just throwing myself into the freeform stuff. I made this post to see whether there's anyone out there who may have a thread or whatnot going that my Imperial can wander into and screw with, or to see if there's anyone out there who wouldn't mind trying to start something.

Thanks for listening! Back to your regularly scheduled advertisements now!

Hera
Jul 5th, 2005, 08:11:01 PM
Right now, my 3 active characters are pretty much in their first reset "establishing" threads.

But you know I'm good for it once their stories are set up. :hug

Daiquiri
Jul 5th, 2005, 09:26:07 PM
Im still re-establishing Daiq, but sure...Ive mentioned Imps in my rp :)

Telan Desaria
Jul 6th, 2005, 05:31:56 AM
Rigel - - could be useful in my current thread what the gods command. He could play an instrumental role in bringing Desaria to Grand Admiral's rank and thusly become his right hand as it were. Interested>

Pierce Tondry
Jul 7th, 2005, 05:39:30 PM
That sounds like something I could have fun with Telan. If there's anything I need to know before getting involved, send me a PM.

As for mah vixens, I'll do stuff with you anytime. *WINK*

Telan Desaria
Jul 9th, 2005, 03:29:44 PM
Contact me on messenger - - QLancer18 on aim/telandesaria on Yhoo

Pierce Tondry
Jul 10th, 2005, 01:57:32 PM
I will try to contact you sometime later. I'm having internet troubles on my personal PC.

Akrabbim
Jul 14th, 2005, 05:47:42 PM
I've got one. I'm trying to bring Akrabbim back into the fray. Here's the idea: I want Ak as an agent on Coruscant, doing everything in his power to steal info, find out about Empire capabilities, and sabotage what he can. So, would your character have anything to do with that? Since he's an Imperial, it might be fun to have a rivalry.

If you're interested, you could start a thread where your character is noticing things going missing, Rebels seeming to stay ahead of the Imperials a little too easily in a couple situations, etc. Basically, you'd know something was up, but wouldn't be sure exactly what. The thread (or series of them) would be about you trying to catch me, and me trying to stay under cover. Let me know.

Lamar Starworth
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:33:01 PM
I will try to contact you sometime later. I'm having internet troubles on my personal PC.

Is your internet functioning now? Hehe.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 25th, 2006, 06:57:16 PM
As you dredge up a thread over a year old. =p

I ended up not returning to SW roleplaying because I could never get jumpstarted creatively.

Lamar Starworth
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:03:30 PM
Well I'm sure I have enough fuel and conductors to help jumpstart your ship if you ever wanted to get the gears back in place.

:)

Ecks
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:59:28 AM
Thread necromancy ... usually the topic is out of date because the content is also out of date.

Lamar Starworth
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:07:31 PM
Maybe not. He could still be interested, eh?