PDA

View Full Version : Halp! I don't know what to do.

Adia Issoris
Jun 30th, 2005, 10:52:30 PM
Adia thinks she just killed the last surving Kel Dor Jedi on his homeworld, and the Palpy dies midflight on the way back to Coruscant. She's officially a member of Imperial Intelligence, with a Colonel rank. She has no official responsibility, and as a Hand, has clearance for just about every bit of data and equipment that exists. Essentially, enough rank to do whatever it is she needs to do, and the access for it.

Now the whole thing is that due to her relationship with the Emperor (who she very seldom sees in person) and her Force Sensitivity, she's more accutely aware of his loss than just about anyone except for Jedi.

Her personal drive is going to be somewhat missing. Because she just completed an important mission, she won't have a new one lined up and won't be sure what to do.

A few miscellaneous things:
The Emperor was fond of his Hands, in both the directly useful and ornamentaly useful fashions. Adia, while a little more Amazon-ish than the slender Mara Jade, was occasionally seen at Imperial functions. High ranking beuracrats and officers would vaugley recognize her.

Adia has no current responsiblity to anyone. Her rank and clearance allows her free reign.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Darth Viscera
Jun 30th, 2005, 11:04:31 PM
The circumstances surrounding Adia and the emperor's death sound a lot like what Mara Jade went through. Mara Jade drifted aimlessly for almost 5 years before finding a place with Talon Karrde, so you probably want to avoid that.

Make her driving force vengeance. The rebels took her livelihood, her meaning, her master, so make her want to punish the rebels for what they've done to her. Maybe Adia uses all the resources at her disposal to exact said vengeance.

It's better than taking odd jobs for 5 years.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 30th, 2005, 11:09:30 PM
Mara Jade was in deep cover. Adia's much older and more experinced. Her lack of direction is going to be signifigantly more brief.

Tiberius Anar
Jul 1st, 2005, 09:22:01 AM
What about dossing around the Empire for a while watching to see how things develop. When a clear leader(ship) emerges she can come forward and put herself at their disposal.

Perhaps she can eliminate a few of the less worthy aspirants to succeed Palpatine before hand- in order to ensure that the Empire survives as he would have wanted it. (e.g. some aristocratic air-head moff with lots of friends and money but no real sense for how to rule and empire who is getting too close to taking over?)

Tear
Jul 1st, 2005, 03:25:14 PM
Or maybe she can go after the more powerful force adepts that are attempting to take control...

that would be interesting

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2005, 03:32:50 PM
...I haven't the foggiest notion of what you're talking about :mischief

Khendon Sevon
Jul 1st, 2005, 08:30:05 PM
*blink* Who? What?

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2005, 08:38:02 PM
I too share my accomplice's sense of feigned indignation at the startling suggestion that we might take part in any grand scheme to daringly seize the throne of the empire.

Tiberius Anar
Jul 2nd, 2005, 03:25:14 AM
I laugh heartily at the above.

Tear, yes it would be a nice idea but I think we are getting too hung up on force users here. Let's remember that there are other enemies of the Empire out there besides force users.

Besides, if Adia starts chaing them, too, you will find yourself out of work!

Tear
Jul 2nd, 2005, 03:44:17 AM
I was hoping no one would pick up on that part...:angel