PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitoriate And Intelligence Ops

Tear
Jun 30th, 2005, 12:50:28 AM
Roll call ladies

I want to see whos active and whos not. The quicker you respond to this thread the more active i'll see you as...

hence the better jobs i'll give you:cool

The slower will get to keep tabs on ewoks.

Karl Valten
Jun 30th, 2005, 09:34:24 AM
right 'er, boss.

Silvo
Jun 30th, 2005, 04:28:17 PM
Here I am!! Ready for a job anytime.

Y'roth Helghast
Jun 30th, 2005, 08:18:37 PM
yeah, I'm active, just need to be more so in the Imp forums

Tear
Jul 1st, 2005, 10:33:10 PM
Gravy. You three get to stake out a strip club for a month.

The rest of you .....naked ewok wrestling.

Telan Desaria
Jul 3rd, 2005, 08:39:23 AM
Herr GroBInkuisitor *Grand Inquisitor - Ger.* care to rp with me when my current thread is complete???

Jason Mcgraves
Jul 3rd, 2005, 08:49:15 AM
Ready for any job you got.

Tear
Jul 3rd, 2005, 03:17:48 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
Herr GroBInkuisitor *Grand Inquisitor - Ger.* care to rp with me when my current thread is complete???

Would be my pleasure Telan. Just tell me where and when. When your ready

Silvo
Jul 6th, 2005, 11:43:24 AM
Me too, looking for some action :evil

Tear
Jul 20th, 2005, 02:13:53 AM
Alright time for the assignments.

The break down is like this.

Inquisitoriate:

Karl Valten - We still have that Intro thread for Project Nightmare to finish that and the corresponding idea of off'ing one of the moffs. So unitl we're finished that I wont pile anything else onto you.

Y'roth Helghast - Same deal here your part of the Nightmare thread and also part of the "gods" thread. So you have more then enough on your plate.

But I do have more plans for both of you. Mostly dealing with the Empire and the people who are emerging to run it. So dont let me forget :p

Being your both in project nightmare its mostly up to you if you want to involve the team in your mission or do it solo.

Imperial Intelligence:

Silvo and Jason Mcgraves

I'd like you two to work together on a thread dealing with the Rebellion. Find them, find their intelligence agents, find their base of operations. The ultimate goal for you two is to track down leads to one of the rebels base of operations and report back to HQ.

Possibly get in touch with the Rebellion RP'ers and work something out. I know they are starting a pretty nice sized intelligence group maybe plan roleplay with them?

If you need any help getting started PM me and ill try to organize something for you guys. But before you do that Pm each other and try to think up an idea or something. Have fun with it :p

If you guys have any wants, needs or ideas on what you would like to do or have your characters lean toward let me know.

Grym Kandle
Jul 20th, 2005, 09:48:45 PM
Yeah, this is Y'roth, I'm about to finish up finals for summer semester, and then I'll be back in the game, sorry for my two week absence. :(

Tear
Jul 20th, 2005, 11:51:40 PM
No worries. Good luck on your finals

Karl Valten
Jul 22nd, 2005, 02:44:16 PM
You got it boss, I think we are waiting for you in the PN. *nudge, nudge*

And as a side note I will not be available at all this weekend, I have a family reunion thingy to attend.

Tear
Jul 22nd, 2005, 03:45:30 PM
oh snap...i didnt know it was me. Ill get right on that

Karl Valten
Jul 25th, 2005, 03:21:49 PM
You do that...slacker

Does the Inquisitoriate have any standing droid models, starships, etc. That it exclusivly uses. I'd like to have a few unique toys to set us apart from the rest of the Empire. Sort of in the stealthy, fast, deadly category instead of the usual big, noisy, inacurate range.:D

If there's nothing like that, I'll set to work on some tech work, seeing as how three of my Nightmare agent are busy with RL events.

Tear
Jul 25th, 2005, 03:24:39 PM
Sounds good to me and I posted in our thread.

Leon Dagrelle
Jul 26th, 2005, 10:23:34 AM
Commodore Leon Dagrelle reporting back to active duty for the Inquis' gang. Once Grand Inquisitor demoted for IC illness...let me at em' Tear :D.

Tear
Jul 26th, 2005, 12:15:20 PM
Fantastic. Great to have you aboard Leon.

Im sure I can make great use of you.:D

I just thought of something i missed when you first showed up. I pretty much know what everyone under me wants to do... be it combat, assasinations, surveillance etc.

But what do you want to do?

Kelt Simoson
Jul 30th, 2005, 10:37:05 AM
well since leon was pretty high up in the scale of things i hoped he would have a position with a little command, you know nothing big, perhaps he works for tear and in in charge of the recon department or something?

Tear
Jul 30th, 2005, 01:09:46 PM
Sounds reasonable to me. Do you want Leon to be Intelligence or Inquisitoriate though? Also pick a spot where you think you can be the most active and enjoy yourself.