PDA

View Full Version : Man with a Screaming Brain

Mu Satach
Jun 29th, 2005, 05:09:44 PM
Coming soon to a theater (http://www.bruce-campbell.com/index.htm) possibly near you for a limited theatrical release!
:smokin

for the rest of you, you must wait until SciFi shows it in Sept.

Eluna Thals
Jun 29th, 2005, 05:10:49 PM
If it's as good as Alien Apocalypse was, I can't wait! ;)

Mu Satach
Jun 29th, 2005, 05:12:00 PM
I'll let you know after the 9th... course I can't promise I will allow Bruce to leave the city... but... I shall attempt to restrain myself. :D

Daiquiri
Jun 29th, 2005, 06:56:57 PM
Hey Mu, Ive been wanting to ask you a question: Is it Bruce Campbell who narrates the show 'Living Wild' on the NGC channel? I try and try to catch the name but never can and figured if it was him, youd be the one to know :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 29th, 2005, 07:04:29 PM
The best way I can describe Bruce Campbell is that if there is an outhouse in Hollywood, then Bruce Campbell is the fly that buzzes in that outhouse.

Mu Satach
Jun 29th, 2005, 07:54:47 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Hey Mu, Ive been wanting to ask you a question: Is it Bruce Campbell who narrates the show 'Living Wild' on the NGC channel? I try and try to catch the name but never can and figured if it was him, youd be the one to know :)

If you mean this one (http://www.nationalgeographic.com/channel/programs/programs.html?program=livingwild) then I don't think so, I believe that's the voice of the old rich guy from the 1st Jurassic Park.

But I could be wrong, the most recent TV VO work I know he's done was a character called Magnaminous on Megas XLR for The Cartoon Network.

Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
The best way I can describe Bruce Campbell is that if there is an outhouse in Hollywood, then Bruce Campbell is the fly that buzzes in that outhouse.

And we all enter that outhouse at somepoint. ;)

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 29th, 2005, 08:28:11 PM
Originally posted by Mu Satach
And we all enter that outhouse at somepoint. ;)

True, but an outhouse it nevertheless is. His ability to appear in every cheerfully awful movie ever made is extraordinary.

Daiquiri
Jun 29th, 2005, 08:38:46 PM
...but hes cute :p

Mu Satach
Jun 30th, 2005, 12:31:44 PM
"cheerfully awful" - without merrit
Serving Sara & The Majestic

"cheerfully awful" - WITH merrit
Bubba Ho-Tep & Running Time

And the fact that Ladykillers was awful had nothing to do with Bruce. ;)

Pierce Tondry
Jul 5th, 2005, 05:16:12 PM
I think Mu needs an intervention. ;)

Mu Satach
Jul 7th, 2005, 04:04:30 PM
Considering I plotted, planned and got an interview with him... and am now contimplating ambushing him on Sat. during his book signing... I'm begining to wonder that myself.

Mu Satach
Jul 12th, 2005, 02:41:45 PM
Originally posted by Eluna Thals
If it's as good as Alien Apocalypse was, I can't wait! ;)

Alas... it was not as good as Alien Apocalypse...

it was far far better in that cheesy gooy sort of way.

If mad scientists and cheesey camp is your thing then this is your movie. I haven't enjoyed a bad movie this much since The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. The audience had a great time.