PDA

View Full Version : How can I further facilitate your every needs?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2005, 04:43:32 PM
Alright you peoples. I need to know what you like and don't like about things. What I'm doing that you like, and don't like/tolerate barely.

Pretty much, I want to know if there are any little specifics you guys would like to see that I can do for you; ie, renovate your ct's to make them more 'proper military-ish (whatever that means), keep your Mexican names/ct pics and aesthetic stuff like that. I suppose more meaningful things I could do as well, but I can't think of any of THOSE kinds of things to do atm.

If you've had ideas for things you want me to do, just let me know and I'll see what I can manage.

The facelift is in the process; I just sent Ogre a second more detailed PM of what needs to be done, so no worries about that.

Khendon Sevon
Jun 28th, 2005, 05:02:15 PM
Well, I'm an Executor now, not a Vice-Diktat or member of the Federacy.

Darth Viscera
Jun 28th, 2005, 05:07:10 PM
Perhaps you could change s'il's CT so that it gives us a visual example of her bendiness.

Tear
Jun 28th, 2005, 05:12:56 PM
Your awesome Si'l.

Although one request i have is to see more Art about the empire.:cool

Khendon Sevon
Jun 28th, 2005, 06:05:34 PM
Yay, danke.

Tiberius Anar
Jun 29th, 2005, 03:09:13 AM
Art would be good. I have a little something- the description of the Empire is about the post-Fragmentation Empire. We need something like- "Dealt a heavy blow at the Battle of Endor, the Empire continues to battle the chaos of the Galaxy- bringing order to the lives of untold trillions of beings." Or something else, so long as it is appropriate.

When you say "every needs" do you mean every needs? ;)

Tear
Jun 29th, 2005, 03:31:51 AM
:lol Anar. very nice

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2005, 09:23:19 PM
You just wait, Anar >D

Sooo, ya'll want I should start adding the rankplates to your ct's?

Bette Davis
Jun 29th, 2005, 10:05:59 PM
I just want to say, on behalf of all Shadow Squadron...

*SQUEAL!!!!!* The place looks FANTASTIC!!!!

Karl Valten
Jun 29th, 2005, 10:32:40 PM
Nice digs, me likey. Great job.

Telan Desaria
Jun 30th, 2005, 08:50:29 AM
Very well Done Kristen - -Madam.

Muwhahaha