PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Squadron Members (ooc)

Bette Davis
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:04:30 PM
We need to get Post Script finished up ASAP so we can move onto bigger and better things.

So get a move on!

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:36:37 PM
I'm waiting for maniac to post :p With our wing, kinda following the Val, Maniac, and then me pattern

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:50:18 PM
Don't you have another pilot in your wing??

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:52:35 PM
Far as I know, yes. They haven't posted if I remember right

Drin Kizael
Jun 27th, 2005, 05:24:33 PM
FYI... With so many characters and everything going on IRL, I admit I'm not being too proactive with Taijin. I was thinking about doing a post about the last of the ground skirmishes on the forrest moon, but I figured it would be a wierd interruption to the action you guys had going.

If you have any future threads planned, just let me know (PM or by way of Navaria) and I'll work out whatever needs to be worked out with you. Remember, all military operations need recon and tactical support. That's what Taijin is for.

Lorca Dawnstone
Jun 27th, 2005, 06:02:58 PM
Peter has been on vacation. I'll get him to post a reply tonight then you're good to go, Nav. :)

Tannis V'larr
Jun 27th, 2005, 10:39:22 PM
I guess now the only things left to do are to find out what happens to the Osiris in the mine field and find a way to make Hunk's life miserable as he attempts to escape our wrath. That sound about right?

Wing 3 has just found that the Timocracy is gone, Wing 2 is flying cover for Osiris, and Wing 1 was investigating the Mon Cal cruiser that Hunk's escaping from, as far as I know. Anybody from Wing 1 still around to give chase?

Karl Valten
Jun 28th, 2005, 07:52:43 AM
I am really pressed for time this week, so I don't have much time to post. Beat the heck out of the Osiris all you want.

[/Teleran]

Jason Dreggs
Jun 28th, 2005, 09:38:33 AM
I'll get on it. sorry i was pre occupied with a few other characters and also i'm still a bit lost as to what I'm doing since the group I was in changed and then there was the mess up with the other group thinking I was still with them.

Bette Davis
Jul 1st, 2005, 12:44:20 AM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38909 This is our second RP, please all post to it. If you do not post to it, you will be NPCed.

Travis North
Jul 5th, 2005, 07:01:24 PM
Feel free to NPC me whenever. I'm pretty busy all summer. Or remove me completely.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 6th, 2005, 11:01:08 AM
:(

boooo!