PDA

View Full Version : Elders and well the one and only.

Nayala Palain
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:25:45 PM
LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing how I want to keep ties with TSO and still be off solo most of what I was doing here anyways.. HEHE..

Who as Elders all want to keep contact with me? I know LV.. cause she rocks and well yeah..

Zereth Lancer
Jun 26th, 2005, 10:22:41 PM
I'm not sure exactly would keeping in contact with Athena would include but as the most senior eldar, except for LV :P, I feel it would be the kind of thing that Zereth would do.

Hurukan
Jun 27th, 2005, 04:44:38 AM
We haven't established anything between Hurukan and Athena, so I don't see any need for there to be continued alliance between them. Plus, Hurukan would see Athena's breaking away from TSO as her creating an opposing power to TSO... so wouldn't be likely to encourage her 'extra curricular activities :mneh

Lady Vader
Jun 27th, 2005, 08:57:51 PM
Yeah, I have to admit I'm not too keen about Athena training Sith that don't like TSO or don't want anything to do with them. It just feels like a conflict of interest type thing.

I mean, here's a senario... sure, Athena is cool and all with TSO, no probs there. And she trains these Sith that aren't a part of TSO. And then these same Sith decide one day to attack TSO or it's members. What then? Would Athena stand with TSO or her pupils.

It's really a complicated matter. :\

Nayala Palain
Jun 27th, 2005, 10:11:50 PM
Alrighty best way to fix that. Athena keeps no contacts.

I might even cause some fun and attack TSO.. just to stir things up....

Not all of my pupils didnt want ally with TSO...

please remove what ever special entrances I had here... kewls by me...

Danky for the answer and as a side note. Hurukan- I posted this in the other area for a reason....