PDA

View Full Version : Dark Stardust

Nayala Palain
Jun 23rd, 2005, 04:36:57 PM
Her personal ship landed, the Dark Moon. She moved off the ship and down the loading ramp. Hitting the consoul on the side of the ship to lock her up, tight from others trying to get into the pricey Balmorran ship.

As the Noble moved along the path of the city planet Coruscant her marcasite eyes, drifted to the left and the right. Strong lenghty strides carried the female. Chestnut hair dripping down around her neck and face. Not dressed in a dull or drab color she wore a soft blue dress, and a necklace of the royal family. She knew where she was and how hard of a place this was to be. But she was in search of something she heard in passing was in the market district of this planet.

Heeled boots carried her firmly across the paved streets and catwalks of the grand city. The temples of different practices and belifes thrived with people. So many people with such intent customs of their lives. Slowly the hidden Sith Master walked, she dare not call attention upon herself other then the normal.

Behind her walk two guards sent by her remaining family but they stayied a good distance back by her order. Naya hated the guards as if she needed them? Soon all would understand if she wanted something there would be no stop to her getting it.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:18:35 PM
He had a taste for then unusual. A being of nobility just walking the streets of Coruscant in what was clearly a time of turmoil would be one of those things. It piqued his curiousity. He also knew another thing...nobles normally did not walk alone and unguarded unless they were after something and they did not want it known. He picked up her scent.

She even smells of this higher standing...and what is this?

There was something else. A responsive signature in the Force?....Each day became odder and odder. Despite the many sensitives he had disposed of over these many years, it seemed in recent weeks since the death of Palpatine that they were oozing out of the woodwork.

It was then that Mars made the decision to track this woman. To him, it seemed there was more to this than any naked eye could uncover.

Nayala Palain
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:43:39 PM
Indeed she walked guarded even as unhappy it made her. She need'ed no other person to walk and guard her. The death of what so many called an Emporer she said was the death of a cunning yet still very weak man. Foolish in all his actions.

As she moved along the path before her she felt him. Slowly her Marcasite eyes scanned the area, she never turned her head. So that none would know she was looking for someone, or something. The person had done nothing to block himself but then neither had she. Here was the tricky part, her eyes still scanning.

Was this person a long lost frightened Jedi or someone up and comming darksider. Inhaling a deep breath she slowed her walk, she would need to see the person around who did the same to keep their distance from her. Force enhanced hearing allowed her to hear all the heartbeats near her. 90% of the calm and slow three of them were racing to keep up. Two echoed that of her guards and the other would lead her right to the person or thing.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:05:57 PM
No doubt she had noted his presence. What he was, she wouldn't really know without questioning, and definetly not until she got a good look. Being the predator he was, Mars is well versed in studying, tracking, stalking and hunting his prey. But she was not prey. She was a curiousity.

He smiled to himself. Not something he often did at all to anybody, but the fact being that for once he had come across a force-sensitive whom was not a Jedi, and not out for his head was pleasing.

He continued watching.

Nayala Palain
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:20:17 PM
Doing the best to filtter out the heart beats of her guards Naya glared and ordered them to stop moving or drop dead. To make things easier on her.

Clinching her hand together into a fist, she looked around. Someone or something was watching her. She didnt care anymore...

Alright, I know your here... and you know I am here. So why dont we just chat it up a while. She sent threw the force towards the person or thing...

If this was a Jedi but she was nearly sure it was not. They would have said something already. But what or who, and why track and hunt her? Not that it mattered really she could get away rather swiftly, and if needed be she could and would beat her flight away.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:44:06 PM
She still could not spot him visually, and that meant that his skills were still just as sharp as his years should indicate. However old he was. Not that he knew anymore.

The presence of one such as yourself -- on Coruscant, no less-- makes for a small bit of intrigue on my part. Not to mention your Force signature. He shot back at her.

Call off your guards, and I will accompany you. That should be all the protection you need, as one such as myself could easily pick them off, if that was indeed my purpose. Then we will...chat, as you say.

Nayala Palain
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:12:19 PM
Standing there her eyes searched the area. Finally they rested upon a man. Well build and looking right at her.

I didnt send them....my family did. She waved off the men all but one man if he choose to show himself...

Alright their gone.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 28th, 2005, 04:18:05 PM
Phoenix came down from where he was placed, landing gracefully like a cat whom had leapt from the top of a tall dresser.

"Shall we?"

Nayala Palain
Jun 28th, 2005, 10:15:35 PM
Watching him land in a low graceful crouch. As he stood up right finally, she said nothing.

" So why are you following me? " She asked as they now started to walk.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 28th, 2005, 10:56:31 PM
"Your presence as to your status on a planet in fresh turmoil such as this, as well as your signature in the Force. Such things pique my interest. I was observing."

He folded his hands behind his back as they walked.

"Are you not used to being observed?"

Nayala Palain
Jun 28th, 2005, 11:04:24 PM
Turning she looked upon the man, she stopped their walking and said nothing for a moment.

" I am used to it by people who should be watching me. You are not someone who should be watching him.

" your sensitive as well within the force are you not? " She said mockingly.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 29th, 2005, 04:48:08 PM
He ignored the snideness in her voice quite simply, and stopped as well, looking down on her.

"Always, Milady." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Problem?"

Nayala Palain
Jun 29th, 2005, 10:42:58 PM
Rolling her eyes, she moved once more forwards.

" Never, as if any could be a problem for me. You are younge and untrained. "

She knew now there was nothing going on here. So back to her search for the iteam she had come for.

" I have 'people' more trained in you but know better to who and who not to follow around. "

Lucianus Adair
Jun 29th, 2005, 11:11:30 PM
Phoenix shook his head and gave her a tsk-tsk.

"You are judging a book by the cover. I only look young to the physical eye. It is you who are in fact young and inexperienced. You are snooty and well groomed. Just as one should expect from aristocracy."

He slipped his right hand into the pocket of his suitjacket, a relaxed gesture, sweeping the length of his trenchcoat behind him.

"I would have just now solicited a wide slap from most women of your..." He paused, a small and knowing flat smile formed on his usually unexpressive face."...breed. But I am sure you believe yourself to be made of much fiercer stuff than that, madame."

He continued to stare down on her with a 'You-know-better-than-this-young-lady' look.

Nayala Palain
Jun 29th, 2005, 11:25:07 PM
Indeed she was younge. A mere child at the age of 26, but what he was not sure of and she knew damn well he didnt know. She was his elder in their shared arts.

As she turned to look upon him once more she smiled. Her eyes flickering of pure energy and crimson in hue. He was testing her but she knew who the teacher was and how to work it.

" I guess we will see who is the inexperienced one. " A faint smile danced and creased her rose colored lips.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 30th, 2005, 08:33:36 AM
He lifted a hand, and gently brought his fingers up under her chin, a half-grin showing on his face.

"Indeed we shall." Then he dropped his hand, and the grin. "But you know as well as I that now is neither the time nor the place for this. Whatever it is you are seeking could very well not be there when you arrive. Your delays only make that fact far more likely."

Nayala Palain
Jun 30th, 2005, 01:54:13 PM
A gleam of color shimmered across her eyes. The iteam was still there, she had more sure of such a fact. The iteam had been removed from her home at one time. Paying a man to hut out the man, and kill him for such a crime.

She interlaced her arm with his as she now nearly pulled him along with her.

" Its there, and when is there not a time or a place for such things? " She walked forth before she spoke once more.

" And please do not touch me again. The man in the shadows would not apporve of such actions. Hes very protective, of me. "

She looked over and smiled at him. They finally reached one of the oldest buildings on the planet. An old library, full of scrolls and books.

Lucianus Adair
Jul 2nd, 2005, 01:52:01 AM
Mars nodded.

"I am aware of his presence. And I know he is there, for you have every reason not to trust me. Had you been known of for what you are during the reign of the Empire, you would not be walking amongst the living this day. I would have been set to the task, and there would not have likely been a chance of failiure on my part."

He smiled a small smile to himself. "The Emperor was a weak and paranoid man. Giving him the wrong look would have had him sending ones such as myself to make sure you never looked upon another living soul in any manner again. With him removed from the tables of order and chaos, the balance is settling once again. This is what the universe demands."

Maim
Jul 2nd, 2005, 02:06:57 PM
"Do not worry about the universe.." came a cold, chilling, voice from the shadows. "Worry about what will happen if you ever lay a finger upon my wife again. Pain and Death are all that I know, and I know them both well. Each will be given unto you in turn if you so much as glance at her in such a manner once more."

Maim moved, silently, stepping out to his wife's side. His fingers drummed lightly against the hilts of his saber blades. His eyes burned with a crimson fire which seemed the fire of Hell itself. The bored into the man before him, the arrogant creature who presumed he was even in the same league as Athena.

"Go away, now, and perhaps I shall forget this happened, in time. Remain, and find only death and suffering without end. Act in such a fashion again, and your torment will be unlike any felt in this galaxy before."

Lucianus Adair
Jul 2nd, 2005, 02:41:40 PM
Mars unlaced his arm from hers. He was extremely unamused and had with in the past few moments become increasingly ill-tempered with this series of events. He immediately stepped away one and a half feet of distance, and turned his black eyes, now tinged with the red of his predatory drive, to bore down on Maim.

What was with all these dwarves trying to get underfoot?

"The universe is my matter. The warning your..." He paused, examining the man a brief second. "...mate gave me was more than enough." A low and bare hint of a feral growl rode on his voice. "I am the equal of no one, yet I do not presume to be above all."

In the next phrase his tone cooled, as well as his gaze. " And I am not so ill-mannered to take advantage of any woman, mated or not. And if I were to have wished her dead, I would have spared all this conversation and just went to the task. Threats are a waste of time."

Nayala Palain
Jul 3rd, 2005, 01:36:46 PM
She looked over at Maim, then back to the man next to her. Mate... he had the nerve to call her animals common name. She was already fumming from his comments of being a Mate.

Her hears nearly burned at his comment of her death and that he thought he could hand it to her. A noble or not, her hand moved around and gripped his shirt. Pulling him to her face level.

" If you thought you could have killed me you thought wrong. If you think your worthy enough for me to kill your still thinking wrong. If you like me to prove my point I shall, and this will be the time and the place. Child.... "

Once more her hand dropped from his shirt, she returned to her walk, up a flight of stairs into the library she had been standing before. She waved her hand every so slightly and the massive doors opened as she walked near them.

As she moved in others seemed to move out of her way quickly.

Maim
Jul 3rd, 2005, 02:14:58 PM
Maim merely grinned as the man was tossed about like the common street trash that he was. He turned, moving with his beloved wife to her new destination, paying little mind to the man left behind, at least.. that is how it seemed. Deep inside, however, he was already plotting.. sceming.

Maim smiled to his wife and took her hand into his, his gaze turning upon those who parted ways for her. A grin and a soft chuckled escaped his lips, his head shaking as they passed. Sheep; the lot of them.