PDA

View Full Version : e/n - panic

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 22nd, 2005, 05:21:07 AM
:( I have an exam in an hour and I feel ill. Mostly because I think I am going to fail. I don't think I have done as much work as I should of. Only this and one other final left. The next three years of my life depend on these two papers. It's a horrible feeling. I think I can get the minimum I need, which is two Bs and C, but I don't want to go to a second-grade university - and I need two As and a B for the first grade one I've applied to.

I know it's pointless worrying about this all now but I am just going to vent here because I can and to explain why I might not be posting as much up until sometime next week. I will either be a) panicking or b) doing last minute studying or c) getting drunk.

Wish me luck :\ I have made my bed and now I have to go lie in it.

Darth Stratus
Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:37:44 AM
Dont worry babe, seriously, i just went to an interview for my film school (ND Moving Image) and i thought what you thought, dont ever feel negative because its never a good start.

I came out with a position in film school for another two years, you will do well too trust me, its all about confidence when the time is right :)

Goodluck gal!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:43:46 AM
Aye, exactly what Mikey said. Don't let the intimidation get to you at all :) You'll do fine, so don't stress too much over it :hug

Daiquiri
Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:47:30 AM
You always underestimate yourself, Jennay....please do what we all do, which is to think youre gonna kick some major azz!! :hug

Razielle Alastor
Jun 22nd, 2005, 08:28:42 AM
:hug you'll do fine. Like they said ^ ;)

Oriadin
Jun 22nd, 2005, 01:49:07 PM
Ick... exams. Im studying with the OU at the moment and I get assesments every month with an exam at the end of the year. I hate exams. Best of luck Jen.

AmazonBabe
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:06:14 PM
:hug You're gonna do AWESOME Jen! I know you will. :)

Nayala Palain
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:18:11 PM
Fear not Jenny... Its all good. We know you rock and so do you....

:hug:

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:13:36 PM
I had to hurry through a final exam so I could go home and throw up once. Its no fun feeling sick.

:hug

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 22nd, 2005, 08:22:04 PM
You will do awesome. You always manage to make it happen

Lucianus Adair
Jun 23rd, 2005, 02:31:33 AM
*breaks out the pompoms, tennis shoes and short skirt*

YEaaaaaaaaaaaah, Jenny, you're so fine, you're so fine you...Umm..Sorry.. wrong cheer.

You'll do fine, hun.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:04:04 AM
:lol Thanks guys. The questions on the Psychology paper were actually much easier than I expected they would be. I don't think I did wonderfully, but I think I will have pulled a decent grade. Only one paper left and then I am FREE! :D

AmazonBabe
Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:04:56 AM
YAY!!! :hug:hug:hug

Just keep chugging right along! You'll make it through!! :D

Daiquiri
Jun 23rd, 2005, 01:09:56 PM
FREEDOM!!!!! [/WilliamWallace]