PDA

View Full Version : Send in the Hutts (A discussion on Hutts)

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 21st, 2005, 02:07:29 PM
is anybody playing a Hutt? If so, post here. I'm starting up a storyline that involves the Hutt Syndicate and Black Sun on Nar Shaddaa.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 21st, 2005, 02:22:51 PM
If you need me to, I've got one I can use.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 21st, 2005, 02:48:47 PM
tell me more

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 21st, 2005, 02:58:18 PM
Nothing much to say, really. Its just a Hutt character.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 21st, 2005, 03:01:08 PM
:: drags you into pm land before this becomes a 2 person exchange ::

Yurga the Hutt
Jun 21st, 2005, 03:19:48 PM
I forgot I had this account, and I'm opening up this topic for discussion of the Hutts and the Hutt Kajidics and Syndicates, etc.

(is Katchen) :cat

Jason Dreggs
Jun 21st, 2005, 03:35:59 PM
a little information gathered from Star wars roleplaying game revised edition (core rulebook).

Hutt space is right next to Bothan space. Hutt space is ran by the hutts and is not controled by the republic or the Imperials.

Major planets with in Hutt space are.

Toydaria
Da Soocha 5
Ylesia
Nar shadaa
Nel hutta - exstremely hazardous to humans and home planet of the Hutts.

Hutt controled planets outside of hutt space.

Tatooine - how ever not owned or run by the hutts they do have a edge over the markets on this planet.

INFO on the hutts

Hutts are immense, sluglike, hermaphroditic creatures with bulbous heads. two cat like eyes rise from the surface of a hutts face; his lipless mouth spreads from ear hole to ear hole. most hutts are vicious megalomaniacs who consider thier kind to be beyound morality as percieved by lesser beings. They have a talent for manipulating other beings and enjoy accumulating and exerting power over others.

Hutts are often found at the center of business and criminal enterprise. legality (or lack there of) does not affect weather a hutt will prusue a venture. all that matters is how much of a benefit and profit one can get from it.

Zeke
Jun 21st, 2005, 03:45:27 PM
I remember reading some threads before the reset, and some Hutts would post in Huttese for their dialogue with a translation beneath it. Is there somewhere that you could find Hutt words/phrases online?

Jason Dreggs
Jun 21st, 2005, 04:07:34 PM
there is a translation guide book so I'm guessing it could be found somewhere on the net.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 21st, 2005, 04:35:48 PM
Whenever I posted as a Hutt, I just made it up and then posted a translation.

Sanis Prent
Jun 21st, 2005, 04:43:17 PM
I have a galactic language phrasebook, but its probably buried in all of my college books somewhere.

Hera
Jun 21st, 2005, 09:06:47 PM
I have a Hutt too that I can revive, Sorsh.

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Whenever I posted as a Hutt, I just made it up and then posted a translation.

same here.

Zeke
Jun 21st, 2005, 09:16:38 PM
You guys did a good job of faking it, then. It looked real enough to me. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 21st, 2005, 11:52:43 PM
we had you ALL FOOLED! bwahaha!

Nayala Palain
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:30:55 PM
Lol I did the same thing when I played my hutt... God I barely remember the name of my hutt.

Lucianus Adair
Jun 22nd, 2005, 05:55:41 PM
I must be seeing things, Athena. Because when you wrote hutt, for some reason the first thing I saw was "butt".

Oh, my tainted eyes.