PDA

View Full Version : The pageant...or...Were the judges beyond drunk???

Daiquiri
Jun 19th, 2005, 11:01:07 PM
First off, let me say Im completely THRILLED by how well Gabby did!!! This was only her second pageant and she made the top 10 out of 25 girls - not bad at all!! But, thats as far as she made it. Still, she has to pay her dues as everyone else has/is doing and to get out in front of about 200 ppl (contestants and audience), she did great!! :D

Im not saying I thought the judging was bad simply because Gabby didnt win or even make the top 5. Im stating they were terrible because of who all they choose. I wish I could show you guys a clip or something but as far as I know, there isnt one and Im not even sure of where to look for one :(

There was an older woman who was in the 'Mrs." division and Jack Nicholson wouldve killed to have his Joker character smile as well as she did!! that lady was DAMN scary, I kid you not yet she made the top 5!! Noone has been able to figure that out!! :-O

Anyway, the trip was fun and Gabby had a great time, which is what mattered most!! If anyone ever makes it to Cuyhouga Falls, OH, please go to the Sheraton Suites there and take a gander at the beauty that lies directly behind the hotel - its gorgeous!! (and where the name 'Falls' obviously comes from ;))

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 19th, 2005, 11:07:52 PM
Awesome news :)

We all know Gabby's got bigger and better prizes ahead of her in the future. Keep her chasing that brass ring :)

Nayala Palain
Jun 19th, 2005, 11:52:34 PM
YAY to ma Gabbies! Tell her shes perfect and they were just blinded by such beauty... ( So Im parcial...)

*huggles Becca* Im glade to hear you all had a good trip.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 20th, 2005, 03:39:54 AM
Top 10 is still awesome. Congrats :)

Khendon Sevon
Jun 20th, 2005, 10:34:39 AM
If you want me to go "talk" to the judges a bit... I'm sure we can get them to announce an error. After all, they clearly made one.

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 01:28:46 PM
OMG!!! Daiq Attack!!! :crack WB I hope!!!

Hera
Jun 20th, 2005, 09:39:00 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Top 10 is still awesome. Congrats :)

Absolutely agree.

Welcome back, Daiq. Tell Gabby Im so proud! :hug

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 20th, 2005, 10:08:33 PM
That's great though, top 10 is awesome. :D

She'll do better next time. I think experience helps with this type of thing, too.