PDA

View Full Version : Zonama Sekot?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 18th, 2005, 01:41:34 PM
I'm interested in the possibility of acquiring a Sekotoan Starship, so I was wondering what the state of the planet Zonama Sekot is in our timeline. According to TFN, it went missing after the Battle of Naboo, but I know that there are characters here who are native to the planet (AmazonBabe) who surely must have been born after the planet "disappeared". Obviously, I'm not trying to contest the validity of AB's heritage, just trying to find out if it would be possible for me to do something with the planet.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2005, 06:55:14 PM
It went missing after the battle of Naboo, but anything after that (i.e. NJO books) has not happened in our universe. You can write whatever you like about Zonama Sekot, as far as I can tell.

It could have popped back into real space and become just a regular planet again. Or... who knows.

AmazonBabe
Jun 21st, 2005, 06:43:29 PM
Actually, she was born on the planet as she has been alive for 55 years (though due to the alien physiology, she looks to be in her mid-20s). The time between the Battles of Naboo and Endor are roughly 37 years.

But that's aside from what you're asking.

I never wrote any background for it, and like Lil said, we have no idea what became of it, so, the slates all clean for the writing. :)