PDA

View Full Version : hullo there..

Razielle Alastor
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:22:47 AM
Anyone care to give me a catch up? :)

I promise I won't go away anymore!:D

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 18th, 2005, 11:26:35 AM
Basically - boom. things go places. Things get rejumbled. Made into new things. Better. Newer. :smokiner

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2005, 11:57:06 AM
WB!

Er... the KA has undergone a nuking, and now we have a Queen of Onderon, her advisor, her general who keeps the city safe from the beasts outside the walls and the Mandalorians... and Me and my apprentice are on the planet as well, looking to find the tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Salem Ave
Jun 18th, 2005, 12:22:35 PM
Salem has become the royal advisor to the Queen of Onderon (who is also his apprentice). He is a sneaky sneaky Sith Lord.

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 18th, 2005, 04:41:34 PM
Yes. I am surrounded by love... by those that care about me.

Even Salem :mneh

Salem Ave
Jun 18th, 2005, 04:43:09 PM
Don't be silly. I might not be a hulking great blue monster anymore, but that doesn't mean I care

:mneh

Kyzer Rayne
Jun 18th, 2005, 05:41:36 PM
Kyzer is the cousin of her highness, The Queen of Onderon. He is an outcast, of sorts, from the family and has become a beast rider and spends his time in the wilds with his little beasties.

General Devious
Jun 18th, 2005, 06:02:22 PM
I am the General now.. Watching Salem very closely... Don't trust him for some reason... ;)

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 18th, 2005, 06:23:49 PM
Originally posted by Salem Ave
Don't be silly. I might not be a hulking great blue monster anymore, but that doesn't mean I care

:mneh

I know, it's called sarcasm :p

Razielle Alastor
Jun 18th, 2005, 09:16:49 PM
Right! I am likin' what I am seein'.

So.... Snacky, we have things to plot, yus?

And Salem... Do slide Raz into your very busy schedule hmm?

Lil - much huggles for thee.

General... you somehow look familiar, do you have a twin? :rolleyes

Queen Adraudia! Hail!

>D

Okay that covers that. Now who do I kill?

EDIT: !!! Holy shyte, I am in a quasi-weird parallel universe, somebody better sit me down with a drink and talk me through this "Quantum Physics for Dummies" style..

General Devious
Jun 19th, 2005, 03:59:06 AM
I am still Dalamar... just have the new title. Look into my eyes.... NO, look closer... You are a chicken:D

Another satisfied customer of Dalamars hypnosis seminar...:cool