PDA

View Full Version : An Imperial Decree: Imperial Most Wanted

Kelt Simoson
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:17:38 AM
Come,come little Jedi, come make us some money :D

The Imperial Most Wanted (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38797)

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:18:43 AM
Going after Rebel Spies make you money too :p

Kelt Simoson
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:23:43 AM
yeah we kina discussed that but me and Khendon thought if they were spies would we know about them? the rebels are going to be put in there soon enough though, in a different section.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:23:56 AM
Hehehe all of my characters are too unimportant for such lists :)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:30:24 AM
Originally posted by Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Hehehe all of my characters are too unimportant for such lists :)

I suspect for not very much longer.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:40:06 AM
Well, once Anbira and company break out of the Felucian pokey and steal Moff Dragos's shuttle from under his nose, I would think not :)

Sanis & company will be under the radar indefinitely.

Eluna is too small of a fish to care about.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 18th, 2005, 10:44:32 AM
Originally posted by Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Well, once Anbira and company break out of the Felucian pokey and steal Moff Dragos's shuttle from under his nose, I would think not :)

Not if Stratus has anything to say about it :-p

Kale
Jun 18th, 2005, 12:32:03 PM
So, how public are these pictures and profiles made? How are they distributed and circulated? Kale's unknowingly hanging out with your number four right now. He won't be interested in turning him in, but it would certainly make a difference if he connected Lorca with the bounty.

Salem Ave
Jun 18th, 2005, 12:34:17 PM
Originally posted by Kale
So, how public are these pictures and profiles made?

Yes, that's a good question. The government of Onderon wouldn't be pleased to see that they were unknowingly harbouring #2.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 18th, 2005, 12:46:18 PM
To answer your question i would suspect that, like the FBI's most wanted, it would be viewible on a database of some discription and perhaps on news broadcasts sometimes. Some of them, like Sll, LD, who are conciered mystical and legends of their time would be passed simply by word of mouth. Those who are still active and causing some trouble would of course be in the spotlight.

Their lastest actions broacasted on the news..etc..etc

Those keeping a low profile would have to be seen at the top 10 if somone is looking specifically at the list, on datebases and other such infromation.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 18th, 2005, 02:09:36 PM
Just for clarification, that 'database photo' of s'Il is very old and grainy, so there's no telling what she looks like now ;)

I tried to make them all as if they'd been taken with one of those security cameras in banks and stuff, and if anyone who has a character of their own they want to submit to the DB Kelt and Khendon came up with - or even if they'd like to "volunteer" a photo of a known fugitive - just PM me and I'll see about either emailing or IM file transferring the .psd for the photo template to you :)

Darth Stratus
Jun 18th, 2005, 02:17:01 PM
Aye thank you S'll. yeah if you think your character merits a position of the Imperial list give us a shout here and ill see what i can do :)

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 18th, 2005, 03:06:21 PM
Where is my beautiful mug shot?!

Mandy with an I
Jun 18th, 2005, 04:21:20 PM
Shouldn't it be "Imperials' Most Wanted" ?[/nit-picking]

I'll laugh if I ever make it to the list as any of my characters :lol

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2005, 04:27:32 PM
James Bond is a spy, people know him. Also, Jack Bauer is of the spying. People know him.

And Spies don't get caught for being stupid :) Disguises and good planning make for them to not get caught. I think having the Rebels part of it would make sense, otherwise, it kinda seems the Rebels aren't worth the Empire's time. Only the Jedi.

Jedi who have been exiled for looooooooong time have made your list too :p, you could add top Rebelley people.

Not my call obviously but wanted to throw my thoughts out.

edit- GAR lack of sleep makes for selective reading! I see you mentioned the rebels WILL have a part :lol

sorry .....:: hides ::

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 18th, 2005, 05:07:23 PM
I think that adding to LD's blurb that it is rumored she rendered IG-88 inoperable (the original who collected the bounty on her former master's head) would be a nice touch.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2005, 05:15:55 PM
Nice. Go LD and her bad self :)

Drin Kizael
Jun 18th, 2005, 07:46:35 PM
While I wonder if I should be offended that I'm not on there... it's good that I am not. Officially, the Empire thinks I'm dead.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 19th, 2005, 04:09:16 AM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
James Bond is a spy, people know him. Also, Jack Bauer is of the spying. People know him.

And Spies don't get caught for being stupid :) Disguises and good planning make for them to not get caught. I think having the Rebels part of it would make sense, otherwise, it kinda seems the Rebels aren't worth the Empire's time. Only the Jedi.

Jedi who have been exiled for looooooooong time have made your list too :p, you could add top Rebelley people.

Not my call obviously but wanted to throw my thoughts out.

Hopefully doing it today once i wake up a bit.

And cats get there own kityy litter-...er...list...yes..we let the pound handle them :D

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 19th, 2005, 10:31:09 AM
:lol

As you can tell Kelt, I understand all about the waking up ;)

Look forward to it... or do I ... :p

Hera
Jun 19th, 2005, 03:57:08 PM
I like the blur effect s'Il

I did something along these lines with the KAR, only the mug shot was in black & white, no bluring.

I still have it on my website. People would be surprised to know who Kajeela had mugshots off mwahaha. Still, it was too much work for a web-tard like myself and so I didn't develop it like I should have.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 19th, 2005, 06:32:57 PM
Originally posted by Salem Ave
Yes, that's a good question. The government of Onderon wouldn't be pleased to see that they were unknowingly harbouring #2. Onderon has always been socially independant to a degree.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 19th, 2005, 06:42:22 PM
But, the Queen would be suspicious ;) Depends on how it's played out :) Should be fun

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 19th, 2005, 07:12:46 PM
Thanks Hera :)

Where's this website? I wanna see who Kajeela had tagged :D

Hera
Jun 19th, 2005, 07:22:48 PM
These are from the Directors Private Dossiers :)

http://abberition.homestead.com/KARAssaurreeiFile.html

http://abberition.homestead.com/KARJubeiFile.html

http://abberition.homestead.com/KARNeejaarriFile.html

http://abberition.homestead.com/KARSanisFile.html

And on this Misc page - all the small black & white photos were all the ones I never got around to putting on dossiers: (ignore all the other "junk" i got there - its a storage box, mostly)

http://abberition.homestead.com/Misc2.html

As you can see - the pages were amaturish at BEST, but trust me - what I had there alone took me forever :x

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 19th, 2005, 07:25:24 PM
oh hell no, Dale made the list :lol

Hera.. you kid yourself. Tho simple, they look great. Sanis' mug shot cracks me up

Hera
Jun 19th, 2005, 07:28:11 PM
lol, me too. That grin is a cracker

thanks, though - the idea was there, just not the skill.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 19th, 2005, 07:32:03 PM
haha, those are awesome :D

Hera
Jun 19th, 2005, 07:39:39 PM
ha, thanks :D

The pics are mostly of Cizeracks, the KAR being their secret police and all.

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 20th, 2006, 01:12:17 AM
What about possible updates to this listing now that some players and inactive, and others have built up fees on their head?

R. S. Esalis
Jun 25th, 2006, 06:42:31 AM
Aye, I agree this list needs to be updated.

Again, if anyone wishes to volunteer themselves for such an illustrious position on this most honorable list, please feel free to do so. And if you'd like to volunteer someone else, go right ahead.

It's about time these criminals are given their due justices.

After all, you do want a safer galaxy, do you not? Help the Empire help you :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2006, 07:53:35 AM
Vega can be retired from the list, as he has been successfully, er, "captured". I'll nominate Dasquian and Grace though, possibly as a 2-for-1 deal :lol I guess Daria could go on there somewhere, as The Blind Jedi. I'll write up some little blurbs for them. Does anyone still have the PSD to make the little security mugshots?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 25th, 2006, 08:06:04 AM
I've got it somewhere in my files. I'll nose through my stuff a little bit later :)

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 25th, 2006, 08:53:42 AM
:lol Oh yeah, Grace and Dasq must be on there. They've caused much trouble for the Empire! :D

Lianna will be there for the future mwahahaha just not yet ;)

Blade Ice should still stay up there for messing with Miranda :mad

S'il and LD should stay too!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 25th, 2006, 02:28:17 PM
Esalis thinks that s'Il is dead. I guess she hasn't checked the list in a while. ;)

Serena should make the list in a while - she hasn't really made herself known. Yet.

Blade Bacquin
Jun 25th, 2006, 02:55:06 PM
Blade Ice should still stay up there for messing with Miranda

Ah I am loved and the games are far from over Miranda.

Za'in
Jun 28th, 2006, 03:07:01 PM
I would believe that my character after my first offical thread is finished would be promoted upon this list on the basis of his affilation with the Jedi during his early years (197-188 BBY).

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 20th, 2006, 11:15:25 PM
Alright, the new Imp most wanted thread is up. When you feel your character is ready, either post in this thread or PM Esalis :)