PDA

View Full Version : Small Fry (open)

Rathe Maris
Jun 17th, 2005, 01:47:53 PM
This was the place at least one of the places Gerbo remembered to be owned by Black sun. He never really got into the business that big though. He was a small fry in this organization running errands between the planets of Duros and Ruten from time to time for them. He was noted for being a small time smuggler and Information dealer between the too planets.

He looked around and then down at his small companion who had come to discuss Business with the sun. This small man that resembled a child had highered gerbo knowing he had worked for the sun in the past. He not only highered gerbo as an information dealer but also as personal body guard. It seemed to Gerbo this small alien had quite a few enemies including the Black sun.

Gerbo wasn't sure if he was cut out to be this mans body guard especially in this place. Gerbo wasa member although very small time in the eyes of many in the organization. This could have been a bad move bringing OW outcast of the former Outcast crime family on Duros. OW was a crimelord noted for trying to keep the sun off of Duros and no doubt many knew who OW was. yet very few actually knew what he looked like if gerbo remembered the rumors right.

"I come seeking council with what Vigos may still exist?"

O.W. Outcast
Jun 17th, 2005, 01:52:53 PM
The 3ft 5 duro who resembled a duro child more so then an adult stood silent as his Body guard spoke. If he was scared of being here he didn't show it. Even though as a Crimelord he had fought a long hard battle to keep the sun off of his planet, those days where in the past to him now. He needed to move and try and reclaim his former glory and this was the only place he could do it.

Tirsa
Jun 18th, 2005, 09:52:00 AM
Originally posted by Gerbo Lang
"I come seeking council with what Vigos may still exist?"

"We have no Vigos today ... only death."

:: The voice came from behind them, and the Nebari greeted them with a playful grin ::

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 07:19:16 AM
"Death, funny I would have thought my services up until this point where profitable?"

Gerbo spoke with a sarcastic tone as he turned to face Tirsa a Nebari he had seen before but never had much interaction with. He had a toothy grin on his face which was very visible do to the contrast between his pearly whites and dark skin tone. His sunglasses where down covering his eyes like normal as he stared her down.

"I bring a present for any vigo who wishes to accept it."

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 07:24:41 AM
OW just turned and stared at the Nebari as his eye's bugged out of his his head more then normal. The small Duro tried to keep his mouth shut but that was almost impossible for him to do at times.

"If death comes at your hands then I will die a happy Duro."

OW smile could have melted ice as it showed on his face. It was the smile of an innocent child one that had probably just got in trouble. To him the Nebari was beutiful creature and if she wished to kill him then so be it.

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 08:17:49 AM
:: her head darted back and forth between the two of them as they spoke, but she responds to the offer of the present first ::

"What have you got?"

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 08:24:44 AM
Gerbo looked down at the midget duro beside hima put his hand on top of OW's bald scalp. He began to rap his fingers one by one on the small duro's skull. Then after a long dramatic pause he finally spoke to tirsa.

"I bring you the Duro crimelord of the Outcast family, OW outcast himself."

Gerbo just smiled all the more as he continued to rap his finger on OW's bald scalp. He knew OW hated and thats why he kept on doing it. No doubt in his mind many of the sun would be interested in this duro to eather kill him or use him.

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 08:29:58 AM
OW reached up just then and shoved Gerbo arm off of his head. Somedays he wondered why he had hired this man as his bodyguard. The way Gerbo had talked it seemed that he was saling OW out but you knew that this man couldn't be that stupid.

"Yes I am OW outcast, head and last surviving member of the outcast crime family on Duros. I believe a few in the black sun would be interested in knoowing I still live."

He stared at Tirsa intently not peeling his big eyes from her figure. He didn't doubt she knew his name but he wondered if she would believe him or not. It wasn't like OW advertised what he looked liked to the sun or to the majority of other crime syndicates.

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 08:56:36 AM
:: she laughs at Gerbo and crouches down in curiousity, studying the Duro with raised brows ::

"Aha! So you're him, huh? So what are you doing here?"

:: She hops back up before he can answer and leads them into the office ::

"The boss is away on personal business, but you can talk to me."

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 09:06:29 AM
Gerbo wasn't sure if Tirsa beleived the small Duro or not, heck Gerbo wasn't sure if he believed him but he paid well so he didn't complain. He followed Tirsa into the office with out another thought, heck she would work just as well as any boss. Plus OW seemed to like her in some wierd way.

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 09:14:50 AM
"Of course I'm him, there could be no other. My reason for being here is I would like to get back into the business."

OW smiled slightly even though he hated having to defend who he was. He didn't figure Tirsa was taking him very seriously but he would prove to her he was who he said he was. OW if anything was persistent. He followed Tirsa into the office then with no complaint about not getting to meet with a real boss.

He took a seat then in a big chair that made him look even shorter as his feet dangled over the edge. His eye's just barely peeked over the desk but where at a nice angle to see not so eye to eye with Tirsa.

"I know I was once a thorn in the Black sun's side but times have changed. It's time for me to put my differences aside. Plus the hutts never took me seriously I figured you might be more willing to work with me?"

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 09:20:59 AM
"Well, I'm sure you've probably heard of the changes within the organization. We've been trimming the fat, so there just might be a future for you."

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 09:26:47 AM
Gerbo knew of the changes that had happened but he wasn't sure if OW had for he neglected to tell the short Duro of that. Gerbo found out because the man who he had normally contacted with in the Black sun was one of those hit. He really didn't care about the state of the organization though all it meant was more money for him, or at least he hoped.

"More profit then?"

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 09:34:47 AM
OW ignored gerbo's comment, mainly because the money wasn't all that mattered to OW. He always loved crime since his early days as just petty thief. he had grown up wealthy so it wasn't the money it was just the thrill and the women he loved.

"Trimming that fat is a nice way of putting it yes."

He smiled again at Tirsa still staring else where on her body rather then her eyes. He so loved business women they where always so intriguing. Just her alone was enough to make him want to stay and here her out.

"No might be, there will be a future for me in the Black sun, even if I have to scrap for jobs at the bottom of the ladder like Gerbo here. Soon enough though OW the crime lord will rise again. What is it I need to prove myself to the Black sun?"

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 11:31:54 AM
"You can start by toning it down a bit, buster, or you might fall out a window. Sorsha doesn't like pushy people."

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 11:38:49 AM
Gerbo laughed at Tirsa's comment towards OW. He was glad it was Duro that got yelled at not him. He did frown a bit when he heard the name sorsha. he had hoped she was one of the ones trimmed from the fat.

"So sorsha is in charge now?"

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 11:44:17 AM
"Pushy? I'm not pushy."

OW protested to her comment about him. He then gave Gerbo a stern look saying he didn't appreciate the laughter. Maybe she thought OW's aspiration to big, he didn't seem to think they where that big. He had built his own empire from the ground up how hard could it be to rise through the ranks of a company that was already prebuilt.

"Listen all I want to do is get back in the business. Who ever this sorsha is I'm willing to work with her not against her."

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 11:51:00 AM
"Not according to Sasseeri she isn't, but we intend to convince her otherwise."

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 11:58:55 AM
"I see, so you intend to crush this Sasseeri?"

Gerbo was intrigued by that answer even though he really didn't care for sorsha. He believed he knew how she came into power and thought it was cheap. Yet still he was interested in listening to Tirsa.

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 12:03:22 PM
OW nodded at Tirsa's response, it seemed there where two fighting for power. This was interesting to OW as he looked at Gerbo's face wondering what he was thinking. The name sure strucka cord in the man but he didn't seem to know the Sasseeri name.

"So there is fight going on then? Perhaps we could be of some service to you."

OW was well on his way to walking into the doors of this business already he thought to himself. Perhaps crushing this Sasseeri would even by him enough credit to move up quickly. He held back though wanting to here more.

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 12:14:58 PM
"It's up to Sasseeri, honestly. She can do things the easy way or the hard way, but don't worry too much about her."

Rathe Maris
Jun 20th, 2005, 12:22:29 PM
"Well knowing sorsha it will probably got the hard way."

Gerbo chuckled and then sat down leaning back in the chair as much as he could. He really hadn't expected there to be a power struggle going on right now especially with sorsha at its head. Yet his mind was racing with what he could use this new information for. Perhaps even he could play a big part in this fight for power and make lots of cash and name for himself.

"So when is sorsha supose to return?"

O.W. Outcast
Jun 20th, 2005, 12:32:42 PM
"Yes when is your boss due back."

OW concurred with a small child like smile. He was glad the preceedings where going smoothly with only minor aggitations. Now he knew he could talk with sorsha and not worry about putting his life at stake or at least he hoped.

"I am ready to help out the sun in any matter she deems worthy of me. I am how ever more of a business man then a thief these day. I hope you understand I will do what ever it takes to help you out?"

Tirsa
Jun 20th, 2005, 02:51:17 PM
"She shouldn't be gone much longer."

:: she checked her watch again and pulled a shuriken out of the wall, which she often played with when she got restless ::

O.W. Outcast
Jun 22nd, 2005, 09:24:06 AM
OW watched as Gerbo began to dooze off and then he turned his full attention to Tirsa. He watched her play with the shuriken and wondered if she knew how to use the weapon and if she was any good. He kept those thoughts to himself though not wanting to insult her with a question about it.

"Is there anything I need to know about this Sorsha?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:29:08 AM
"You have but to ask."

:: Sorsha entered the room, taking note of Gerbo as she took a seat ::

O.W. Outcast
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:25:33 AM
"You have but to ask."

OW cocked his head up and to the side to see yet another woman enter the room. He figured just by her approach she was the on they called Sorsha.

He tried to keep his eye's in his head at the site of yet another hot female. It was a hard task for OW to accomplish so insteed he diverted his attention for a moment to Gerbo slapping the man on the shoulder. He then quickly returned his attention to the buetiful woman that had just joined the room.

"You must be Sorsha? I am OW outcast and this brute next to me you probably already know is Gerbo lang."

Rathe Maris
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:37:19 AM
Gerbo was startled awake at the slap. He glared at OW for few moment before realizing there was yet another woman in the room. He tilted his head to see Sorsha, his expression didn't change much from being pissed about being awake to noticing why he had been awakened. He removed his feet from the desk and straightened himself in his seat.

He didn't care for Sorsha and how she had reached the top but he didn't really hate her eather. He figured if she paid him enough money why would it really matter what he thought of her. To Gerbo money changed everything in life. He stared at Sorsha for moment trying to see if he could remember the last time he saw her but it evaded him.

"Hello, Sorsha Kasajian. It seems you have done well for yourself in aftermath of xizor's death?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 1st, 2005, 12:37:12 PM
"Yes." she replied, shooing Tirsa out of her chair.

"To what do I owe this visit, Gentleman?"

Rathe Maris
Jul 1st, 2005, 12:42:01 PM
"You owe it to me. I expect to be paid well for bringing you the Duro crimelord known as OW outcast."

Gerbo knew that there had once been a price on the head of OW but he wasn't sure if it still stood. It was a small price but money was money to gerbo. he held no loyalties to OW and if the money was still standing he would take that and what OW had already given him and run.

O.W. Outcast
Jul 1st, 2005, 12:50:29 PM
OW stared hard at Gerbo with his large red eye's. He wasn't about to be sold down the river so quickly. If Gerbo continued his foolish game he would find out just how ruthless the small Duro could be. OW was nice and friendly up until a point, the point where you broke the line of trust. As soon as it was broken your death would come quick.

"Hold your words Gerbo, I own you and if you continue this game of yours, you might find yourself six foot under."

OW then turned his head towards Sorsha, his serious look went to one with a smile. He would have to watch his step especially with Gerbo trying to stab him in tha back. OW was a business man it was one of his greatest traits, he could do this he told himself.

"I am OW outcast former Duro crimelord of Duros. I am the one that was a pain in Xizor's butt on Duros. That was in the past though and my empire has fallen. Now I come to your kingdom under a flag of peace asking for a second chance to triumph under your flag in the world of crime?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 8th, 2005, 12:47:52 PM
:: She canted her head to one side at such flattery, but smiled ::

"So, you wish to come to work for me?"

:: It was directed at both of them, but her attention was fixed on the Duro ::

Rathe Maris
Jul 8th, 2005, 01:11:52 PM
Gerbo was clearly mad about the duros claim on him. No one owned Gerbo lang and no one ever would. Yet he held his tongue for some odd reason and instead turned his eye's to sorsha and her question.

"If the money is good, you know I will work for you."

O.W. Outcast
Jul 8th, 2005, 01:19:10 PM
OW would have rolled his eye's at Gerbo if he could of but they where to big. He didn't know this sorsha very well but if she was willing to work with him they had a deal. He sorta wondered though what kind of errands she would have for him and hoped they where not meaningless tasks.

"Unlike Gerbo the money doesn't matter to me. I just want back into the life style I use to have, crime is all I want and lots of it. If you are willing to allow me to work for then yes that is what I want."

OW for looking like a child duro was indeed smart when it came to business. He knew that sorsha would only want him working under her if she had a position for him. If she didn't she would more then likely want him dead. Would much prefer the first one be true and not the second.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 13th, 2005, 03:06:27 PM
"That depends what both of you can bring to the table. There are many aspirants, but few rise to the top. What can you do for Black Sun?"

Dhak Kilborn
Jul 15th, 2005, 10:56:51 PM
Dhak was begining to get impatient. The ignorant woman behind the front desk had given him faulty directions to Sorsha's office. After passing by one room he noticed a small Duro. After hearing the name OW his attention was drawn to the tiny room. Recalling a rather large bounty put on his head by the Empire Dhak decided it was worth his time. The rather unexperienced bounty hunter pressed his back against the wall and nearly pushed his head around the corner to listen...

Tirsa
Jul 22nd, 2005, 03:20:28 PM
:: Tirsa spots Dhak with her keen senses and pounces on him, ready to stick the shuriken in his eye if he puts up a fight ::

Dhak Kilborn
Jul 23rd, 2005, 01:09:51 PM
With his hand on his blaster. Dhak was ready to try and kill his attacker.

"Loona, Loona. Huna goonta sisha."
"Wait, wait. I'm here for a job."

"And what would that be, a bounty hunter sneaking around looking for a job?"

"Jo, jo, jo. Huna jooshy sisha!"
"No, no, no. I'm wanting a job!"

Tirsa
Jul 26th, 2005, 04:25:34 PM
:: Tirsa spat back at Dhak in suprisingly fluent Rodese ::

"You aren't Chattza, that's for sure! :lol Now, drop the blastica, or I'll have to hurt you!!!" :D

Dhak Kilborn
Jul 26th, 2005, 11:50:12 PM
"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to intrude, I was just looking for a job.

O.W. Outcast
Jul 29th, 2005, 03:23:30 PM
OW turned his head to the side noticing the young rodian now under Tirsa's pounce. OW almost let out a laugh as the rodian tried to squirm his way out from under her. OW himself wouldn't have minded that position to much he was almost Jealous.

"Let the boy up."

OW's tone wasn't demanding he it was more of a question then a statement. The rodian was here looking for a job, OW was here doing the same. He knew the boy could spell big trouble for him but OW had always had a semi kind heart for a criminal.

Tirsa
Jul 29th, 2005, 04:26:45 PM
:: The nebari glanced from the duro to Sorsha, only releasing Dhak after she took his weapon with a little joint twist manuever. She let him up, but kept the gun trained on him. The look in her eyes just begged him to try something ::

Dhak Kilborn
Jul 30th, 2005, 02:22:05 AM
"I was just looking for a job. You see, I'm a bounty hunter. And A friend of mine told me that this was the place to go if I wanted to earn some credits."

Stressing the word earn, Dhak began to look around the room at everyone's reaction.

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 3rd, 2005, 03:22:35 PM
:: Sorsha studied Dhak with suspicious eyes ::

"Well, first impressions aside, I have need of bounty hunters. But who, may I ask, is this friend of yours?'

O.W. Outcast
Aug 4th, 2005, 07:18:10 AM
OW watched as the Tirsa let the rodian up, of course his eye's where more on her then the rodian. He quickly turned his gaze away before she could notice and listened to The rodian and then sorsha's words. He Believed the line of questioning that sorsha was using was probably the best course of action.

"I see he is just in it for the credits just like you Gerbo."

He smiled at Gerbo as he let the line fly in his direction. OW didn't trust gerbo as far he could through him and the rodian was much the same. Those out to earn credits would turn there backs on you as soon as they had a higher bidder.

Rathe Maris
Aug 4th, 2005, 07:28:07 AM
The half Echani, half mandalorian just grinned back at OW. His grin spoke volumes saying that if OW was worth the credits he would sell the Duro down the river. gerbo's honor codes clashed do to having both Echani and Mandalorian Blood in him. Because of this clashing many times Gerbo himself barely held any loyalty to one person.

"Don't worry OW if your head was worth anything I would have already turned you over."

Dhak Kilborn
Aug 8th, 2005, 07:24:54 AM
After the "bodyguard" of the small Duro and the Duro himself talked to themselves Dhak brushed himself off and moved to shake Sorsha's hand.

"A friend of mine back on Ord Mantell told me about you people. The Black Sun I mean. Said if I was looking to do some hunting this would be the place."

Tirsa
Aug 11th, 2005, 02:33:35 PM
:: Tirsa had to laugh ::

"I think I'd rather shoot you."

:: She aimed the gun right between Dhak's eyes ::

"I want to kill him. :D Please let me kill him."

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 11th, 2005, 02:58:03 PM
"No. Take him outside."

:: She looks at Dhak ::

"I'll speak to you after I'm finished here. Don't try anything stupid, or she will shoot you."

O.W. Outcast
Aug 26th, 2005, 02:28:24 PM
OW watched as Dhak was escorted out by Tirsa. OW then looked to gerbo and nodded for him to leave as well. Gerbo reluctantly followed the Rodian and Tirsa out of the room. OW's big eye's slowly shifted back to Sorsha.

"Back to Business then. Do you Have a Place for me with in this organization or must I go else where?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 10th, 2005, 02:30:08 PM
:: Sorsha laughed at the Duro ::

"Exactly where else would you go? To Sasseeri? There's no future in that future, I can assure you."

:: She leaned back in her chair ::

"Again, what assets do you bring to the table?"

O.W. Outcast
Sep 10th, 2005, 02:49:17 PM
"I'm sure there are some Hutts out there that might think I'm worth so sorta value."

OW remarked jokingly towards sorsha showing his more humors side. As for his assets well now they where getting down to OW's fifth favorite topic of discussion. His first four of course where women, nice cigars, good drink, and sandwiches.

"I'm a fine pilot as are most of my race. Great conversationalist and I can speak Huttese, rodian, Bothan, and Ryl fluently. My thieve skills are almost unmatched weather they be slight of hand tricks or stealing business away from competitors.

The other benefits I hold are many. My personal benefit is most take me for a Duro child and for there foolishness they don't see me for who I truly am until its to late. Another of my personal Benefits is the fact my mind is always running on business mood, I'm constantly thinking of new enterprises to expand my criminal mind too."

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 10th, 2005, 03:06:00 PM
"Good. It just so happens I need a replacement. Your predecessor has taken a leave of absence ... the permanent kind."