PDA

View Full Version : Devious's Dragon Squad

General Devious
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:36:05 PM
Hello General Devious here. Looking for warriors, tacticians, Bounty hunters, mercenaries. I am starting My own special hit squad to deal with the Mandorlorian Insurgents and protect the Queen of Onderon. Sign up here. Good luck. I hope the blood spilt is not your own.

Signed General Devious.

Bullet
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:41:34 PM
Count me in. I will serve you well.

Torn Wolfsbane
Jun 14th, 2005, 01:44:02 PM
Im in to. My char was going to be a mercinary anyways. So ya.

Nyloh Heat
Jun 16th, 2005, 09:26:42 AM
Nyloh Heat, reporting for duty.

A soldier that has slowly risen in the Onderon ranks and has been recognized for his ability to survive long periods in enemy territory. Starting off in the ranks as a scout, Nyloh faced several hardships having to deal with the much more experienced scouts of the Mandalorian's, who also use highly sophisticated stealth technology. Once, while he was trapped, he was hunted by the Mandalorians and fought several by himself. Heat was recovered by an Onderon rescue shuttle from the smoldering heap of what had been a Mandalorian Outpost. (<<<a soon to be made thread in storytelling) He is recognized for accomplishing a daunting task and then referred to General Devious' Dragon squad.

General Devious
Jun 16th, 2005, 09:28:33 AM
For those who are interested, I need you to write a back story abut how you came to the General's attention. Also kind of what your speciality is. Grym I got your pms you are in. Torn and Bullet pm me with more specific information and we will all rp it together in a couple of days.

When I'm done dealing with all interested parties. I will set it all up... Thank you

General Devious...

General Devious
Jun 17th, 2005, 11:38:48 AM
http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38785

Torn I need a back story for your character...

Legion
Jun 19th, 2005, 08:39:32 AM
"HIRE ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET DE'SANG. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU NOR PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS QUEEN.. I WILL SPILL HER BLOOD IN FRONT OF YOU AND KILL YOUR MEN.... "

"THEN WHERE WILL YOUR PRECIOUS ONDERON BE.. AND YOUR VALUED HONOR?"

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 19th, 2005, 10:32:27 AM
Slaps Legion upside the head. "Soon I'll have your head on a pike." :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 29th, 2005, 09:36:58 PM
You tell him!

er...

*runs and hides in the shadows*

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 30th, 2005, 02:33:28 PM
:lol

Yeah, I'm not suppose to know you exist yet missy!