PDA

View Full Version : I need a First Contact dude

Estelle Russard
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:04:50 PM
Can someone be a 'first contact' person for Estelle in this thread.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38646 "Nudgings of Conscience"

In a nutshell, Estelle is being brought to a meeting place (cafe or something) by her boyfriend and fellow-university student in order to meet some 'real' rebels.

The background is that Estelle has always believed in the Imperials (it is all she's known) and upon being exposed to other ideals and opinions at school, she is starting to question the status quo.

This meeting will begin the snowball effect of her joining wholeheartedly the Rebel Alliance.

Any takers?

James Prent
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:05:58 PM
I don't play a rebel, but I just want to say I love the way you're going about this. Two thumbs waaaaay up!

Bambi Maddox
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:08:02 PM
aww, well thankyou lil missy :)

/John Wayne

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:10:30 PM
:love

John Wayne!

Well... if nothing better comes along, Grace can try and recruit ya. She too was disllusioned by the Imperials and failed at the Academy. Eventually she was 'recruited' by an Imperial to help train her.. little did she know he was with the Rebels ;)

Bambi Maddox
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:14:21 PM
Grace would work fine, if you're up for it. The main thing I want impressed on Estelle in this first meeting is the sincerity of the Rebels. How they are really the good guys and not the troublesome subversives that the Imperial propaganda has always portrayed them. That sort of thing.

A female would be even better too, as it will help strip away all Estelles preconceived notions of the rebels even more.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:16:06 PM
Yes, the Rebels don't discriminate. Why Grace was happy to join up as well. They gave her a chance and opened her eyes to what the Imperials were really like.

Bambi Maddox
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:18:10 PM
She sounds perfect!

You wanna?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:19:37 PM
But it is too soon in their relationship ...

oh wait ^_^;

Sure, just let me know when and where :p

Estelle Russard
Jun 13th, 2005, 11:11:38 PM
Excellente.

The where is at the link up there in my first post.

The when is when you're ready. The scenario is set up now that you could post, placing the meeting place of your choice and we join you there. Or I can post that we arrive and meet you there.

Its up to you.

I will check the thread tomorrow, and if there is nothing from you then, I will go ahead and write something.

Thanks for joining me :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:19:00 AM
Originally posted by James Prent
I love the way you're going about this. Two thumbs waaaaay up!

Seconded!

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 14th, 2005, 11:30:44 AM
No problem Estelle. I just wasnt sure if it was in that thread for some odd reason. Ah well.

I will be catching up posting sometime today so I'll either start a post or work off one of yours. Works for me either way :)

I just hope I can continue to make your thread oh so good

Estelle Russard
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:09:11 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin

I just hope I can continue to make your thread oh so good

I have no doubts in that regard whatever. :cool

Seconded!

Thanks, Dasq - Im having quite a good time with it. Estelle is easy to write for some odd reason.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:34:03 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Seconded!

copy cat!

(psst Estelle I loved the first post with the coat and scarf always falling off the rack ;))

Hera
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:46:42 PM
lol

You've probably had similar experience with something like that living where you do and so could picture it exactly. :lol

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 14th, 2005, 06:13:09 PM
I have an idea for a place to meet.

:love the Fewdy I do for helping!

Estelle Russard
Jun 14th, 2005, 11:09:12 PM
Well, I was not expecting there!

Smart think'in Morgster.

Good post, that'll get us going.