PDA

View Full Version : Idea

General Devious
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:28:06 AM
General Devious would like to go to the rp discussion forum and look for volunters to join Devious's Death Dealer Squad. They would follow my orders to protect the Queen. I just want to run this past my fellow members before I announce it. We must stop the Mandolorian Insurgents after all. :D

Plus improve our strength on the board. We will prevail against the Imperial scum. Make our board the hottest in the remake. Our evil goal.. :smokin

Kyzer Rayne
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:40:40 PM
I think it sounds good. But I think it'd be best to only have one or two other people and leave the rest of the deth dealers to be NPC. although I am in no leadership postion. I Just thought I'd comment

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:58:25 PM
Erm.. the only problem I have is the Death Dealer...

You're a vamp and in Underworld.. the Vampire hit squad was refer to the Death Dealers.

if you change the name ... then okay :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:59:11 PM
agreed with the Queen am I. :)

General Devious
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:20:17 PM
You know what sucks is that you cant have an original idea. I came up with Death Dealers all on my own. Yet someone else thought of it.. Arghghghg. I also invented some people called the Slithe. I was also told that they where close to another group in name and style. I guess if you don't come first you will always copy someone. lol

Hmmnn Name change. The Death Dealers was a group that Dalamar use to be part of in the long ago. But that was a human group.. Not a vampyre group... Okay, well I have the Crimson Veil name but that was in reference to Vampyre's. So I will think of something soon.:\

I have it Devious's Dragon Squad. It will play up with his old Eye of the Dragon History..

Salem Ave
Jun 14th, 2005, 07:07:53 AM
Originally posted by Kyzer Rayne
I think it sounds good. But I think it'd be best to only have one or two other people and leave the rest of the deth dealers to be NPC. although I am in no leadership postion. I Just thought I'd comment

Seconded. Otherwise, have fun :)