PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Master! [Open-LV]

Jade Doment
Jun 12th, 2005, 03:01:16 PM
Emerald Jade Doment, Sith Lordess and Slayer of Jedi, walked into the training grounds of TSO and looked around. When she spoke, her voice rang out into the darkness.

"I am here looking for a Master to continue my training. I am currently a Sith Lordess."

Now, she waits patiently. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Lady Vader
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:13:36 PM
"Your request has been heard." LV sauntered into the Training Vault, it's large domed ceiling reaching high above, allowing the area with lots of room both horizontally and vertically.

She regarded Jade, nodding in her direction. "What training is it that you wish to have? Being a Lordess, you know quite a bit already."

Jade Doment
Jul 5th, 2005, 02:08:49 PM
Jade smiled softly and nodded deeply to the Sith Mistress.

"Illusions. And Sith Magick, if you could."

Lady Vader
Jul 8th, 2005, 02:46:03 PM
"Ah." LV smiled. "We shall start with Sith Magiks then. And you need not look any further than the very walls and runes within these catacombs."

She gestured for Jade to follow her. "Come, I want to show you something."

They made their way through a side passage out of the Training Vault and into an ancient tomb. The age of the tomb was apparent by the crumbling wall to the left, where some unfortunate graves had been destroyed by the weight of the stone. But to the right lay an undisturbed grave with intricate carvings and runes etched into it's grey base. By all accounts, it should have suffered the same fate as the graves to the left, the aged stone wall around it showing signs of toppling down, but it remained unscathed.

LV walked over to the stone grave and placed a hand on it. Slowly, the runes began to glow a faint green. When she removed her hand, the glowing stopped.

She turned to look at Jade. "This would be a good place for you start with Sith Magiks and their runes." She continued with a story. "The Sith burried in this grave was a Master of Sith Magiks. He understood them so well, he left instruction that the markings be carved precisely on his grave to protect it and his remains." She gestured around the tomb. "As you can see, it has indeed done what it was intended to do: to protect his grave."

Jade Doment
Jul 14th, 2005, 04:42:33 PM
Jade glanced around at all the other crumbling graves as she listened to LV, then back at the untouched grave, nodding quickly.

"Yes. It is remarkable. To have Sith Magik protect ones resting place in death, is truly remarkable. Indeed."

Lady Vader
Jul 25th, 2005, 01:09:03 PM
LV smiled. "But I doubt you need worry about death or protecting your grave just yet." She pasued momentarily before continuing. "However, the Magiks you do learn can protect other things you utilize... for instance armor and weapons."

"Sith magiks can aid you in this regard, even to protecting your lightsaber." The smile broadened. "And once you have grasped some Sith magiks in protecting physical objects, then you can learn to use them as weapons." She raised a finger. 'However, I think illusions would suit you better in regards to being used as a weapon rather than the actual runes."

Jade Doment
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:05:39 PM
Jade nodded at those words.

"I understand, Mistress."

Lady Vader
Nov 4th, 2005, 01:31:09 PM
"Good."

LV led Jade out of the catacomb and down a few passages until they got to the traning vault.

"Now that you have seen what illusions can do for you, I want you to try it. Nothing fancy. Just envision an object, imagine it's outlines and texture."

Jade Doment
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:55:26 PM
Jade nodded once more and took a deep breath. Soon, what looked like a daggerbegan to form between Jade and Lady Vader. After a few more moments, the dagger's shiny texture began to fill in the outlines, but slowly.