PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!

Daiquiri
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:10:41 PM
Its amazing how out of touch I feel...and little wonder, since Ive been gone so long!! Just wanted to drop in and say 'Hello!!" to everyone. I hope this finds all well and happy in the land of SW.

Too much has gone on here in the past year or so but my good news (VERY good news!!) is that both girls graduated!!! (it was touch and go for one of them!! :-O)

Im sure by now the subject of the latest movie has been flogged like a dead horse but... (< see Morg, three of 'em!! ;)) I really liked it!! so much more than the previous two!

Thats it for now, have a lot ot do and little time to get it all done. Jenny, Jen, Evie, Charlie, Morg, Bri and the rest....believe it or not, youre still all in my thoughts and in my heart...I just havent had the time to do much. Please, take care everybody - love and miss you!!!

Rebecca

Sudoku
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:12:28 PM
Yayay, daiq! *pounce* [/Dae-dae]:D

Daiquiri
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:15:49 PM
Heya, gorgeous!!! Its wonderful to see you again!!! Hows it going with you??

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:22:30 PM
Are you coming back soon? :)

I've missed you so much :(

Ishan Shade
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:24:17 PM
Yes, do come back!

I think we've done a good job of breathing new air into the forums, it's good to see old posters stick thier heads in and say hello.

:wave

Hope to see you around Daiq.

Sudoku
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:24:26 PM
Me too! I missed you more than Charley did! ;)

Daiquiri
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:32:52 PM
I know you have, Dae!! Charley only half-missed me and Ive heard through the grapevine that not one tear was shed, so that means you win!! ;) :hug

After the end of June, Id like (and hope!!) to have more time to come online! We're leaving early Monday for Ohio and going to be gone for a week and Im so ready for all the rushing around to be over and done with!!

If anyone would like to sneak a peek as to why we're going, here it is:

http://www.coronationinc.com/Delegates/Teen.htm

Look for Teen Illinois (Gabrielle 'Gabby' Simmons). Nationals are in Cayougha (sp?) Falls, OH.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:43:33 PM
Tell Gabby big congrats! Doubt she knows me but hey!

I'll see you when I see you I guess. You should come to Alabama and hang out :)

Daiquiri
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:46:09 PM
I'll pass it along and thanks!!

Id love to have a few days and hang out with old buds...but the lack of cash flow (especially after the pageant!!) is going to force me to do what I always do...stay home :( Thanks for the offer, tho!! :):)

Baralai Lotus
Jun 12th, 2005, 12:59:22 AM
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 12th, 2005, 06:11:43 AM
:love Hey you. Don't be such a stranger.

Severen Morkonis
Jun 12th, 2005, 06:24:00 AM
Hey up Daiq! :hug

Daiquiri
Jun 12th, 2005, 08:54:32 AM
Sev, not sure who you are but..hello!! :)

JENNAY!!!!! :love :love :hug :love :love

Im hoping to get back into rping in a couple of weeks...going to have to do some reading/catching up to revamp and reset. Id love to catch up with you and find out what all Ive missed in a years' time :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 12th, 2005, 08:56:54 AM
You're coming back! :D Can't wait to get RPing with you again... you have a lot of catching up to do ;)

Daiquiri
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:01:26 AM
Aside from the reset - which will be the biggest to catch up on - are there any threads/rps that you can recommend to me that would help?
Anything will be appreciated :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:03:33 AM
Mm, no specific threads spring to mind. There's just been a lot of shifting of alignments, redesigns of characters, etc.

Daiquiri
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:06:16 AM
k, thanks! With all the down time Im sure I'll have this coming week, it ought to give me a chance to do some rethinking of (especially) Daiq and the others...but my main girl gets revamped, first.

Has everyone pretty much started from the bottom?

Severen Morkonis
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:06:59 AM
Sev - Sieken :p

Now gimme a hug! :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:07:43 AM
Not necessarily. We've been given the ability to transfer our ranks over, so some people have decided to take ranks they earned under one character and pass it onto another. For example, Dasquian is no longer a Jedi, so I get to make another character at Knight rank in his place, if I want to :)

Daiquiri
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:11:59 AM
Daiq never fought AB (one of Hera's Master trial conditions for Daiq), so shes still an apprentice, which suits me fine. I remember talking with Patton about possibly making Daiq a Jedi...:mischief

Lots to think about, isnt it?

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 12th, 2005, 12:02:36 PM
*waves*

...*then jump-clings self to Daiq* ^____^

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 12th, 2005, 12:03:19 PM
If that was supposed to be her master trial, she must be higher than an apprentice. :mneh

:hug!! Hi Daiq!!! good luck at the pageant, your daughter is a LOT prettier than a lot of those girls on the site you linked to. :)

Bambi Maddox
Jun 12th, 2005, 08:11:41 PM
Yeah, LD, her promotion to Master was loooong overdue.

Hey Daiqers - didn't know this thread was here. But we talked on AIM so I caught up with you anyways.

Good luck in Ohio! :)

Sting
Jun 12th, 2005, 10:49:40 PM
I was just asking about you 3 or 4 days ago and here you are. Yayyy!!! I forgot about that Sig..!! It looks good as ever though. It fits you so well.

We missed you... NOW RP Immediately..lol..:D

Ohh This Dalamar aka General Devious now.. HUGs...

Daiquiri
Jun 12th, 2005, 11:37:01 PM
Hiya, LD :)

Hey, Dal...how are ya? My return will have to wait at least a week while Im gone :)

...Bambi?? Bambi?!? lmao!!! ;)

Yes, Im so glad that we finally caught up with each other and got to share at least a little of whats been going on!! Hopefully at a later date we can talk more and in depth!

It was SO wonderful the past two days getting to talk to all my old friends!! Ive missed you so much that I cant even begin to put it into words!! Twas like a salve on a wound!!

Tis past midnight and we're supposed to head out about 6, which means up by 5, so guess Id better turn in. Take care, everyone and see you soon!!

Oops!!! Ishan, didnt mean to ignore you earlier - hello!! :) Mikie, same to you - hi!! :)