PDA

View Full Version : The Force is a Tool of Satan!

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 11th, 2005, 04:07:29 AM
http://www.ooze.com/toolofsatan/index.html

You heard the webpage. Do not trust a Yodah puppet from Satan’s dream factory, trust in the Word of the Bible!

Zabian Bal-Wandler
Jun 11th, 2005, 04:39:42 AM
Oh my deary me, when will they ever stop?

First Harry Potter.
Now Star Wars.

Oriadin
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:41:39 AM
Yeah... crack pot alert

Cat Terrist
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:12:07 AM
My t-Shirt proclaims I'm holier than thou.

Lord, you gave us your Son, now save us from His followers. Why on earth did this guy think this was a good idea? Or is it some sort of troll?

I dunno. I wish I did so I could explain this. I cant. But then again, right now I'm the type of Christian most others would shun and I really dont understand at all.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:17:28 AM
I'm hoping it's some kind of elaborate joke.

Darth Decepis
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:32:47 AM
It makes me laugh, considering that one of the many influences that led me to reaffirm my faith was Star Wars, but that is neither here nor there.

Yog
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:56:29 AM
I got to the point of searching for clues that this might after all be a joke, but I saw none. It actually looks like they are serious about that nonsense >_<

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 11th, 2005, 11:38:51 AM
If you look hard enough, you'll find people who are serious about all sorts of nonsense.

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 11th, 2005, 05:04:52 PM
I sincerely hope that is a joke. Episode III isn't the end of the Star Wars series. If you put them all in sequential order, the Lightside does win. I wish stupid people would quit making my religion look bad.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:33:20 PM
Even in the context, Episode 3 has some extremely uplifting stuff in it.

Obi Wan represents the kind of amazing dignity and perseverence that a Christian is supposed to constantly seek. If the term Christian means "like Christ", then one only has to note the similarities. The suffering that Christ endured at Calvary did not keep him from his higher purpose and destiny.

It would have been so easy for Obi Wan to retreat into despair, to refuse to confront his brother, and to forsake the higher destiny of a Jedi. He was heartbroken, just as Jesus was afraid when he prayed in Gethsemane's garden. Yet, he still found the dignity to carry on.

It isn't supposed to be mistaken for dogma, or to replace it. I consider it one of the many signs that exist in our lives to remind us of our own calling.

Daiquiri
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:37:23 PM
I wish people would just let entertainment do exactly that...entertain. Why does everything have to have a hidden meaning? Why cant it simply be?

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 11th, 2005, 11:04:35 PM
Because people have agendas.

Oriadin
Jun 12th, 2005, 02:31:59 AM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
I wish people would just let entertainment do exactly that...entertain. Why does everything have to have a hidden meaning? Why cant it simply be?

Your spot on there. People have to second guess other people all the time. Seems that everything everyone says or does has to analysed to the nth degree

JMK
Jun 13th, 2005, 08:14:43 AM
That is truly one of the most pathetic websites I have ever seen. The fact that no one can distinguish whether or not it is a joke or real is very telling. Awful stuff.

Anuis Ma'artra
Jun 14th, 2005, 08:26:20 AM
I feel it, the evil inside of me, Yodah had tried to take my soul!

Help me brothers, repent for the 7th Sequel is at hand!

What the hell is the 7th sequel unless they are counting that horrible Ewoks movie.

Baralai Lotus
Jun 14th, 2005, 12:30:55 PM
Is that Jesus in your pants, or are you just happy to Praise the Lord?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I love stupid people and their attempts at Merchandising. Those people man. . .these are the people I can't stand, just like the ones who say "God hates Fags," burn Harry Potter books AFTER they've bought them in an attempt to protest, and do stupid crap like this. These people. . .just wow.

Crystal
Jun 16th, 2005, 11:14:41 AM
I love this website. Especially how they say the force is a tool of satan.. and also that jesus is the force. Does that not make him a tool of satan? :huh