PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

Blade Bacquin
Jun 10th, 2005, 08:45:53 AM
Is there going to be an Imperial Intellegence or No?

Because if there is I have a character ready to be apart of it.

Jason Mcgraves
Jun 10th, 2005, 09:58:27 AM
If there is going to be one this is the character i would like to use.

Karl Valten
Jun 10th, 2005, 10:13:37 AM
At the moment Tear and I are the two Intel figure-heads, though we're both part of the Inquisitoriate Proper. We don't have anyone under the General Intel department..

Jason Mcgraves
Jun 10th, 2005, 10:30:57 AM
Well if you need some one I'm your man.

Tear
Jun 10th, 2005, 03:16:21 PM
Yes, there is going to be an Imperial Intelligence:)

I already have one guy who wants to join it so including you there will be around 2 possibly 3 people interested in joining.

So if you want...welcome to Imperial intelligence.

Im thinking of forgoing recruitment threads ( boring )and stuff like that and just let everyone jump into a mission.

Jason Dreggs
Jun 10th, 2005, 03:22:41 PM
Sounds cool just give me a heads up when it happens. BTW this is Jason Mcgraves.

Silvo
Jun 11th, 2005, 04:00:51 PM
I'm the other guy Tear was talking about. Guess I'm a member of Imperial Intelligence. I was wondering though, will the Imps upstairs be giving us missions, or will we have to set up the RP's ourselves?

Karl Valten
Jun 11th, 2005, 04:15:13 PM
Tear runs the Intel show, though we work in conjuction with the army and navy, so orders can come from almost any of the flag/command officers.

Telan Desaria
Jun 13th, 2005, 02:10:00 PM
We will be sending you assignments from time to time - - -but mostly without orders, you act in th best interests of the Empire and if you need Naval assiatnce, you ask.

Blade Bacquin
Jun 13th, 2005, 03:06:17 PM
Will there be a ranking system in this?

Karl Valten
Jun 13th, 2005, 07:58:53 PM
I beleive we use the military rank,, but replace the Flag Officers with: Grand Inquisitor, High Inquisitor, Inquisitor, Explicator. Not too sure on this though.

Silvo
Jun 13th, 2005, 08:08:11 PM
So what would I be, since I just joined the Imperial Intelligence?

Tear
Jun 13th, 2005, 11:46:51 PM
Lieutenant I think... Most new recruits to Intelligence start out at a Lt. But dont quote me on that.

I'll be giving everyone assignments pretty soon. I've been thinking about a couple of set ups i want to try but we'll let time root out the "temporary soldiers".

I'll be making a thread for a rolecall of Intelligence and Inquisitoriate people soon so keep an eye out for it.

Y'roth Helghast
Jun 14th, 2005, 12:37:41 AM
it depends on what department of intel you join, I would think. It follows the general Imperial Army rankings.

So either private or 1st Lt.

Karl Valten
Jun 14th, 2005, 09:15:28 AM
The starting rank for squad based groups is a bit different since no unit would be composed entirely of lieutenants or better. (except for the darn fighter corp.) I'd say an NCO around the rank of corporal or sergeant-major at most.

Blade Bacquin
Jun 14th, 2005, 09:25:53 AM
Well way before the reset I was in talks with Taylor just before he left about my chracter Jason mcgraves and his backstory.

In his old back story he was an Imperial officer who turned rogue for his own personal gain. He left the empire by faking his death. Before we could discussed what rank he should have reached Taylor left.

If that amounts to anything or if that will help you in way about the character i'm playing. Although this time around there is no plan to turn rogue. lol

Jason Mcgraves
Jul 2nd, 2005, 12:01:58 PM
It seems this issue is still up in the air. When or if you finally decide please contact me via pm.