PDA

View Full Version : Discovery (OPEN)

Vice
Jun 8th, 2005, 08:36:06 PM
Off in the shadowey distance of night a Dark Warrior traveled amongst his surrondings searching his mind to find something that may bring him a fairly amount of amusement. He was always up for some good competition for it was so terrebily annoying to find for Vices powers became more advanced and experienced as he aged. He no longer feared the fact that someone who wanted him dead was near watchig his each and every evil move. As a matter of fact he liked his life of battiling and fufilling his evil deeds.

As Vice made his way further and further toward his destiniy he began to daydream about his childhood now walking with no notion of where he was advancing to. In his mind lost into the dream the picture of him on Tatooine when he was a little boy no older than eleven or twelve years of age was clear as the sky on a summer day.

He was walking through his house his mother making dinner while his father working on his ship while enjoying a 7 year old bottle of Ale. Believe it or not this was a good memory for this was the memory that occured just before his mother and father perished. This memory was one of his favorites but it hardly came because his mind forever on much other things that he had no time for this dream to be provided for him.

Funny. Vice had wasted his whole life searching for peace for things enjoyable when his memories brought more enjoyment than a lifetime of battiling others for pride or other meaningless tings. In memories he was rich.

He was also rich in credits but that is a diffierent story. Vice now about five minutes into his dream not remembering what was recent in the galaxy but just his past. He still hadn't awoken not that he would enjoy to or anything but it did come of some concern that he could have already been killed if one was to be in his presence not that they weren't.

He grew more and more pleased with his memory but it was now ruined because he heard movement wich startled him awakening from everything and know he was back to realitiy and back to his evil self. Vice looked in the direction of the noise that he heard and then put his hand on his saber but not revealing it or his notion of someone near. He waited for this person to reveal their face.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 9th, 2005, 10:01:22 PM
From the shadow strode an adult human. He looked about twenty years of age and was dressed in a simple tunic, pants, and half boots; all a shade of grey. The brown hair, blue eyed man stood tall and proud and his eyes seemed to take every detail in. "Sorry if I startled you, I had no intention of doing so." He took a step forward. neither his face nor the look in his eyes showed any hint of what the young man was thinking. "And you shouldn't be needing your weapon." Although he had not seen the weapon or him moving to grip it. Kyle had sensed the action through the force and knew that Vice was harboring a lightsabre just out of view.

Kyle had seen the young man walking down the dark streets and thought he looked like trouble. He had followed Vice down the streets for quite some time, just to make sure he didn't cause any trouble. It was true that Kyle was not directly affiliated with the jedi, but he still prefered to keep the peace and deal with disturbers in his own way.

Vice
Jun 10th, 2005, 11:55:03 AM
Vice studied the man approaching him out of the shadows. He knew that Kyle either was a Jedi or was someone who knew their ways because nobody else would have sensed Vices notion of someone near nor the presence of his lightsaber. The fact that Kyle had some teachings in Jedi ways would call for a fight. Vice hated their kind. Sith he could tallarate but this would be just to fun to waste.

''Im afraid I will be needing my lightsber.... Sir. I have never came across a Jedi without killing them. As a matter of fact I haven't came across pretty much anything without killing it unlesss I did not feel right about it wich is a pretty rare thing.''

Vice revealed his weapon then ignited it. The red glow spewed from the handle about six feet in the air. Though Vice was hated Jedi he did not feel that he should fight this one for he could have killed Vice while he was lost in his dream. This would be a fight that would be hard for Vice to walk away from for he contained so much evil and hatred inside him.

What was wrong with him was he going soft or what. He never felt this way about a known enemy before. What was kepping him from the Jedi. He enver had less hatred toward the target ever in his entire life.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 10th, 2005, 11:26:33 PM
Kyle's green-grey eyes watched the blazing blade of Vice's sabre. "So, you choose to fight." He turned his gaze from the sabre to Vice's face "And what, if you'd be so kind as to say, would to accomplish from fighting against me?" He took a step forward but made no offensive moves. "You attack without reason, without cause, and with anger and hate boiling inside you. Such is the way of the darkside."

The long silver pommel of a lightsabre was visable in Kyle's hand. When he had put it there, and how he had done it without Vice noticing, was unknown. It just appeared there. Kyle used the force to activated the internal mechanisms and the lightsabre sprung to to life with the familiar snap-hiss. The purple blade of Kyle's sabre threw its glow onto his face and body. "I give you a desision. You can turn around, leave this place and go about your business, or you can stay, fight, and lose." The hardness of Kyle's eyes and his now offensive attitude revealed that he was not a normal jedi, nor was he a sith, but something in the middle, in the grey so to say.

Vice
Jun 11th, 2005, 12:51:34 AM
''I must say I like a man of pride and confidence such as yourself but I to believe that I am capable of overthrowing my opponet. I really would walk away for I don't wish to fight you but I feel I cannot just let you go. It is not of my nature to do so.'' I am sure you understand.''

Vice truly was going soft but had no time to think about that know. The way that Vices life had been spent he would be doing a cowardly thing to walk away in any event. Vice began to think that perhaps walking away not knowing what would have happened may be cowardly but wise for he didn't know the enemy that lay ahead in his destiny. This was knew Vice began to underestimaie his own phisyical powers. Vice pushed these thoughts away and then reached out to find his trueself.

Vice began to think posotive about the fight mainly on himself. He was as strong as the wind effortlssely overcoming every obstacle that his path contained. The man in front of him was one that stopped evil not let it flee.

He had to take him out for his evil allys may one day come across this warrior and be stopped. Afterall for all he knew this man could be bluffing about having such powers. He doubted this was true.

Well Vice started off his night looking for a challenge of some sort and know he had found it. He had every reason to be happy but he wasn't. He found an enemy he had a good memory and was ready to test his skills but couln't even enjoy his success to proceed or encounter into battle. Why could he not find satisfaction. Why did he know believe that this was just some big meaningless manner.

''You can make the first move and please give me a little compotition.''

Kyle Krogen
Jun 12th, 2005, 12:09:20 AM
"Interesting" Kyle mused "I thought it was the darkside way to strike first" He took a step forward, sabre held ready "And you must know it is not the jedi way to strike first" He grinned "I thought I'd just let you know that I'm not much of a jedi."

In truth, Kyle was suprsied with his opponent. He could sense the darkside within the young man before him but the fact that he seemed very reserved and controlled made him seem more a jedi except for his offensive nature. The young man was surtainly not a normal darksider, but Kyle was not a normal Jedi either. This would be a difficult fight, he was sure. But he was not one to back down from a challenge and his great knowledge of the force was the greatest weapon in his arsenal.

He stood still for a moment, neither attacking or taking his eyes of Vice. He extended his hand and a large garbage can behind Vice flouded up into the air adn then shot out, straight for Vice's back. The garbage can was a made of heavy metal and its contents added even more weight. It had been turned from a harmless trash receptical to a deadly projectile.

Vice
Jun 12th, 2005, 01:30:23 AM
Vice turned his head to study the object. He had no notion of what the object was but he knew it was coming at an extremely fast rate. Vice dived to the right thinking that he for sure would dodge it but it hit his side spinning him into the ground. Vice rolled over and sighed. Vice know knew for sure that this Man ment buisness. At lesat Vice had foun what he had been looking for. A hard fight.

Vice rolled over and got to his feet in pain. Yes he was hurt but it wasn't really bothering him at the moment for his mind on the fight but he had much belief that it was coming back not before long. Vice reached into one of his poskets and pulled out a gun that a Bounty Hunter uses to shoot a rope that wraps aroun its opponet trapping it allowing the owner of the weapon full control.

He began to slowly smile at his enemy. ''My turn.'' Vice shoots the gun with anticipation. He could not wait until it rapped aroun his opponet giving him the upper hand.

Once Vice thought of the situation it really was the stupid thing to do. Why could he not just swallow his pride and walk away before this big catastrophe had occured. If he could go back in time he would have just walked away. Maybe he was saying that know but if he was really back in that position he would not be so sure. Not only did Vice regret his desicion of advancing into battle but he had also screwed up by underestemating the target. And for this being so it was sure to be the reason why he ws already damaged.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 12th, 2005, 10:07:41 PM
The rope was zooming towards him at an extreme speed. It was not an attack Kyle was expecting. He threw himself into the air but the grapple gun snagged his foot and brought him back down to the ground. He spung his sabre and severed the simple rope line and then handsprung to his feet and quickly backed flipped to get away from any attacks that may have been launched since his fall. He landed a few feet away and then looked over at his opponent. It was clear to Kyle that his opponent had more tricks up his sleeve then met the eye, he would have to be more on his toes from now on.

His combat sense told him to charge in and attack boldly. But his jedi training told him that such as attack would only lead to destruction. Torn between two choices he settled for adopting a defencive stance; His feet level with one out further then the other, knees bent slightly, and his sabre held in both hands infront of himself, ready to defend against an attack from straight ahead or from either side. He held his gave on his opponent and tried to think what was going on inside the darksiders head, he could not fathom anywhere near it.

Using the force again; Kyle caused a second garbage can to rise from the ground and hover in the air at his side, a projectile weapon he could save until he needed it most.

Vice
Jun 12th, 2005, 11:27:57 PM
No Vice thought. The gun didn't rap around Kyles body like he had his ecpectations aimed for. Now the concentration that Vice use to contain turned to anger just as himself to the Darkside. Mayb'e the fact that Vices attitude and looks were as if he were a known Sith but his fighting style wasn't as sloppy therefore he learned to control his anger when encoutered in combat. When he was younger that was a main flaw to accomplish not only for his safety but his prides.

Now Vice only a few feet away from Kyle used what left of his concentration he had and swiftly swung his saber at Kyle. Yes it was going at a fast rate but only to a mear human not a anyone with the powers of a Jedi. Vice was beggining to get that fighting lust feeling that one gets when they are in the middle of challenging combat much like the recent situation including Vice.
Vices thoughts now dwelled on winning the fight wich was unfoutanate for any warrior.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:15:29 PM
Kyle stepped sideways and brought his sabre up to knock Vice's sabre to the side. The sabres connected but Kyle had not put enough power behind his strike to bat Vice's sabre away and open up his defence. With his strategy having failed; Kyle adopted something knew. He held his sabre agaisnt his opponent's, keeping them stuck in a sabre lock. He then lifted the garbage can above his head and then threw it down at Vice's head.

Vice
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:40:19 PM
''AAAGGGHHH!''

Vice struggled to depart his Lightsaber from Kyles but they were forced togehter so tightly. He looked up at the trashcan accelarating towrd him at an unimagannable speed that even a Sith would have trouble dodging. Vice had another plan cooked up though. Instead of dodging it destroy it. With that in mind he struggled to sperate the two sabers but procceds almost falling down in the proccess. Now they stood with their weapons back in their individual youth.

The trashcan was know a few inches away. Vice brought up his arms up along with his fiery red saber and swung it at the middle of the object as hard as he had ever at anything. That includes enemys. Yes the saber did slice through the trashcan like butter the remains falling at Vices feet. When Vice swung it was very hard therefore it carried him in the direction of the Saber bringing him to the ground.

He know knew he was in in danger he had to get up before Kyle took advantage of Vices position and made another move. He quickly got to his feet pointing his weapon at the enemy. In the proccess of all this comotion Vices arm popped wich brought much concern. He must have through it out of place while swinging his weapon. He quickly bent it and got back in his deffense stance. Of course he backed up while doing all of this for Kyle would have already killed him.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 19th, 2005, 09:31:14 PM
Kyle had not expected the young warrior before him to slice through his attack with such ease. Obvoisly he had been wrong when he had viewed his opponent as being easy to beat. He only wished he had seen it from the beginning and not wasted his throwing weapons already. He huffed out a breath and charged in.

He ran straight towards Vice. But upon reaching his opponent he jumped into the air, pivoted, and landed behind the darksider facing his back. He took a step back, leveled his sabre, and then took a step forward, thrusting the sabre blade forward to skewer Vice through the torso.