PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATION: Yurza Magus

Yurza Magus
Jun 7th, 2005, 03:59:43 PM
Character Name: Yurza Magus

Character Profile: Smart and quick to pick up on things. Loves power and very manipulative to get his power

Character History: Yurza was born to Jedi parents shortly after teh Jedi Purge and the beginning of the Empire. He lived on the distant planet of Plawal until Imperial troopers, lead by Vader himself raized the planet. The Dark Lord sensed the power of the children and the anger of having thier parents torn from them. He had the troopers gather them up and bring them to him on the Executor. There they were screened and ten were chosen to continue thier training under the supervision of teachers appointed by Vader himself.

At the age of seventeen, twelve years after the murder of thier families, the group of ten had shrunk to three. The three were granted the titles of Sith Knight, but before they could be sent into action, Vader had them put in cryostasis. He sensed the conflict in them from thier parent's murders. They were kept aboard the Executor so that Vader could keep a close eye on them. During the Battle of Endor, however, the three were jettisoned from the ship and crash landed on the Forest moon.

Yurza awoke on a Rebel ship confused and lost. He was able to use his illusionist powers to steal an A-wing. Once off the ship and back in the Core, he pieced together what had happened and felt lost. He started to seek out the others that he had trained with, but his trails only lead him to Corellia where he learned of TSO.

Character Motivations: Yurza is very loyal to the one that took him and his friends from Plawal and hopes to honor the memory of the Dark Lord Vader by not reestablishing the Galactic Empire, but making something bigger and stronger.

Character Skills: Strong areas-Illusions, Form V, and Telekinetics

Weak areas: Premonitions, Empathy, Healing

Why should we accept you: OOC-I write well and all that nice stuff. And I have cookies...and milk

IC-Yurza is a strong and upcoming Sith Knight. His control over other's minds have never been contested, though this could be becasue of his rather sheltered childhood.

Roleplaying example:

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: Wait what was that? I can be rejected? Come on this is the 1032nd time. Can you really say no to this face? :p

Have you read the rules: Yes.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 7th, 2005, 09:49:00 PM
Yes

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 7th, 2005, 09:59:04 PM
Absolutely yes.

We gotta do a rematch...pure illusion this time:)

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 8th, 2005, 07:47:37 AM
Yeah, sure.

Lady Vader
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:38:39 PM
Yes

Yurza Magus
Jun 10th, 2005, 08:20:49 AM
:Poke

Just doing this so Southstar will see it later on. :)

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 10th, 2005, 09:00:13 PM
Everybody is all about the sticks aren't they? My vote: Yes.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 10th, 2005, 11:33:20 PM
Welcome to TSO.

Yurza Magus
Jun 12th, 2005, 12:32:19 PM
w00t! I'm in!

First TSO and then the universe! Wait...I didn't scream that right? ^_^;

Lady Vader
Jun 15th, 2005, 10:55:04 AM
O_o

We'll have to keep an eye on you... :p