PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATION: Jade Doment

Jade Doment
Jun 7th, 2005, 12:56:56 PM
Character Name: Emerald Jade Doment (EJ, Jade, Jadey, Jaders)

Character Profile: Jade is a ruthless killer, with murderous rampages from time to time. She is a half breed of half-Sith and half-Jedi, causing her to always be at war with the Darkside and Lightside within her heart. Her homeworld is that of a lab, as she is a genetically altered clone of Jedi Guardian Alicia Jade Doment, who is deceased.

Character History: Currently a Sith Lordess, Emerald Jade Doment is working hard and steadfast to her gold of Sith Mistress. Formerly the apprentice of Sith Master Achmed Basil, deceased, of Delph.

Character Motivations: Formerly a Jedi, Jade found out she was a clone and went nuclear on the whole academy, destroying everyone and everything in her path, quickly and easily embracing the Darkside.

Character Skills: All Force Skills required. Is currently learning Sith Magick. Also deadly with a katana, lightsaber, double-bladed lightsaber, a whip, and a pair of blaster pistols.

Why should we accept you: Jade Doment is a hard worker with a thirst for Jedi blood, earning her the unofficial name of Slayer of Jedi. She does what is asked of her without question or argument.

Roleplaying Example: Dont have any, do to the board reset.

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: Of, course, I do.

Have you read the rules: Damn straight. More than I can count due to bordem.

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2005, 02:25:50 PM
Yes

(duh) ;)

Zereth Lancer
Jun 7th, 2005, 09:46:55 PM
Hmm... Why do all recruits want to kill jedi? Not that its bad, it just seems over used. Oh well.

Yes

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 7th, 2005, 09:58:29 PM
Put some clothes on and you've got my vote. :)

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 8th, 2005, 07:48:52 AM
Dont listen to him. ;) My vote is a yes.

Jade Doment
Jun 9th, 2005, 10:22:12 AM
Thank you, thank you.

I know some parts seemed short, but I have to come up with a new backstory with this restart, explaining how I got to Sith Lordess without Sorsha Kasajian as a Master.

Is that all the votes and can I find a Master? Or do I still have to wait yet?

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 9th, 2005, 10:41:25 AM
Technically, you still need one more vote (or maybe that's two depending on whether you follow Je'gan's request or not. ;) )

Im sure Jorshal/the late Southstar will be around soon.

Lady Vader
Jun 9th, 2005, 01:52:30 PM
Lets all go find Jorshal and poke him with sticks.

*gathers a mob*

Jade Doment
Jun 9th, 2005, 02:25:02 PM
*shrugs*

I looked in the thread on how to Join TSO, copied the application, then pasted and edited it.

*shrugs again*

Not sure if that means anything or not.

Lady Vader
Jun 9th, 2005, 02:42:57 PM
I'm not sure what you mean, exactly, but to be officially accepted into TSO, you need 5 yes votes. At least that's why we were refering to poking Jorshal to come vote in here as he also played the late Southstar.

Jade Doment
Jun 9th, 2005, 03:58:46 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36103

^That is what I am referring to, you goofball.

*shakes head*

I read that thread, copied, pasted, and edited it with my info. Yes, I screwed up the application name, as I had somehow missed that, but couldnt change it when I tried to.

Anywho, that application is what I followed, which is what I am referring to.

Lady Vader
Jun 9th, 2005, 07:33:07 PM
Oh, no, I understood you copied it from there. I was just wondering why you were mentioning it now.

Your application was fine to begin with. :)

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 10th, 2005, 07:08:01 AM
*blinks in confusion*

Maybe I should have finished my coffee first. Or maybe...maybe I'd still be confused.

In any case, your application, as LV said, is great. Its just that you need five votes of YES in order for your application to be accepted.

And you currently have four.

So if my math is correct, that would mean you need just one more vote. :)

*collapses in a heap mumbling about math*

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 10th, 2005, 08:59:02 PM
Yes, yes, yes already! Just quit with the sticks!

Zereth Lancer
Jun 10th, 2005, 11:34:27 PM
May I be first to welcome you to TSO. We should have coffee sometime.

Jade Doment
Jun 12th, 2005, 12:23:31 PM
Sure, Zereth, Id like that. And thx for the welcome.

Sorry about the confusion, but I was confused for a moment and brought it up. Ill drop it now before I make myself (and everyone else) more confused.

Anywho, am I clear to request a master now, or how does that work due to the restart?

Lady Vader
Jun 15th, 2005, 10:58:07 AM
Sorry about the confusion

Must be the outfit... or lack there of. :lol

You can start posting in all the Sith Order approved forums, including the private one which you will be granted access to. And, yes, you can seek out a Master. :)

Jade Doment
Jun 19th, 2005, 10:11:57 PM
Posted a thread for one, havent gotten a reply yet.

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 20th, 2005, 08:27:47 AM
I'll bet you havent gotten a reply because your post claims you to be a Sith Lordess. Our ranks are

Master
Lord
Knight
Apprentice

So....that doesnt leave a whole lot of members to be your master, as we only have one lord and one master. As I knight, its not like my character would be your master, if you are a rank of Lord.

LV - is she coming in at this rank?

Jade Doment
Jun 20th, 2005, 02:26:07 PM
I was under the impression that since I earned Lordess, I would be accpeted as one.

*shrugs*

Besides, I was hoping for LV to take up my thread and do training.

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 21st, 2005, 06:53:54 AM
*laughs* Well then ask her. I dont think she's a mind reader in real life. ;)

Then again....

Lady Vader
Jun 21st, 2005, 06:55:07 PM
*slaps Sasha upside the head... just for the helluvit* :hug

Yes, Jade, you are more than welcome to come in as a Lord. And we can certainly do some training together. but due to your rank, you won't really need an official Master, per say. :)

BTW, I asked Ogre to give you access to our private forum. I asked him last week, but he hasn't gotten around to it. I'm sure he will soon though. :)

Jade Doment
Jun 23rd, 2005, 02:37:36 PM
*reads and nods*

Okies, NPs on all matters discussed.

:)

AmazonBabe
Jun 23rd, 2005, 03:09:22 PM
BTW, I asked Ogre to give you access to our private forum. I asked him last week, but he hasn't gotten around to it. I'm sure he will soon though. :)

It looks like all has been taken care of. You should have access to the private forum now, Jade. :)

Jade Doment
Jun 23rd, 2005, 03:51:00 PM
Erm, what exactly is the name of it?

Nevlonniel
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:07:20 PM
Sith Catacomb. It's inside The Sepulchre.

Jade Doment
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:01:07 PM
Ah . . . kay.

Yeah, I saw it, thankies!