PDA

View Full Version : Elders?

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 6th, 2005, 09:45:53 PM
I've posted on this subject a little beforehand but I've read LV's comments on the status of Elder. An Elder being more of an honorary title towards the character and in some regards the person behind it. My char is not deserving of the title of Elder, or at least not like Southstar was. I noticed that Je'gan doesn't really qualify either. Is Vega still playing within TSO? If not then we are short three elders.

So my question is: What do we do about this?

Zereth Lancer
Jun 6th, 2005, 09:51:09 PM
Simple. Do to the lack of senior Members, Zereth will take over TSO and become a tyrant. Er, This is not the answer you wanted? Ok, back to seriousness.

We could make do with what we have until other members are worthy of the rank or we could elevate unworthy members and hope they mature up to the rank and responcibility.

Lady Vader
Jun 8th, 2005, 03:42:52 PM
Yeah, Vega won't be a part of TSO.

I can't remember, but is Zereth an Elder?

Also, I was thinking of making Sasha an Elder. He knows his stuff. (I'm also thinking of making him a mod as he's on quite a bit and has his head on quite straight.) Comments on this?

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:16:05 PM
Zereth is an Elder.

Sasha should be an Elder, would make a great mod, and has definitely earned Lord. But that's just my opinion...

Lady Vader
Jun 9th, 2005, 07:21:25 PM
I shall bring all these points up with the man in a PM.

I know he won't have objections to the mod or Elder, but it should be his choice to have Lord if he feels his character is ready. :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 9th, 2005, 09:09:19 PM
*sigh*

j/k

Salem Ave
Jun 10th, 2005, 04:01:15 PM
Yeah, Vega won't be a part of TSO.

I did just put in a character application, but I wouldn't expect a newcomer to be considered an Elder - unless you want to say that he is already an established member of TSO, Rie? Could come up with some kind of history... I don't know. Your call. I'm fine either way. :)

AmazonBabe
Jun 14th, 2005, 03:24:31 PM
You... put in an application?

:crack

Well, another point of an Elder is someone who's online quite often and can check the boards.

Sooooo... we could make your character already established with a history if the other members in here don't mind (I know I don't... I know damn well you can RP and know how to write coherently :D )

Salem Ave
Jun 15th, 2005, 12:58:29 AM
Yar.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38697
^ Vote on meh :p

Lady Vader
Jun 15th, 2005, 10:52:36 AM
Oh alright... if I must. :p