PDA

View Full Version : Sasha

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 6th, 2005, 09:13:29 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38633

This man can write a Sith. He's put loads of work into reforming his character. I know my character isn't an Elder anymore, but I say make Sasha a Lord. He's more than earned it.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 6th, 2005, 09:42:21 PM
It's good, definitely a pleasure to read, but I think that accomplishing rank of Lord is a strong goal point for the character. By giving it to him it might ruin some of the grounds his character is founded on.

His writing skill is through the roof and I definitely think he deserves it, but perhaps we should wait.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 6th, 2005, 09:51:57 PM
I have not read many of his threads (Maybe I should) but I'd say if we don't make him a lord then atleast an eldar- since we are at a severe lack of them at the moment, with Je'gan restarting his char and Southstar dead-.

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2005, 10:27:46 AM
I have roleplayed with Sasha. Hell, he's LV's apprentice!

Anyways, he's a Knight right now, and we could offer him the rank of Lord, but knowing him, he'd want to work up to it.

However, I do feel making him an Elder would be to our benefit. He's been around long enough, knows the rules, etc etc. I'd be cool with this.

EDIT: I'm doing a thread with him now: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38591
Would you like me to brig up the Elder thought in there?

Lady Vader
Jun 15th, 2005, 10:47:26 AM
OK, spoke with Sasha.

He'd be most honored to be an Elder and Mod to help out here at TSO.

Also, he likes the idea of being promoted to Lord. He's taking on an apprentice right now and he feels his character is ready. This will also help him to take new steps and enter new paths with his character.

On all counts, I think he deserves it all.

What do you think?

Hurukan
Jun 15th, 2005, 11:51:37 AM
Lord sounds good to me :thumbup

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 15th, 2005, 08:14:35 PM
DO.

IT.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 15th, 2005, 09:02:20 PM
I think it is a wise decision.

Lady Vader