PDA

View Full Version : People in Black Sun Post Here

Jade Doment
May 29th, 2005, 09:14:58 AM
Dale, I gotta speak to you on AIM when I get back to Moms in a day or 2.

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2005, 03:18:01 PM
Sure Jade :)

Also, so there are no surprises - Redoing Mods and moving all IC threads here to the private forum once things get converted as well.

Grym - as discussed, you'll be RPing your way here :D yay!

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2005, 06:23:16 PM
access granted to everyone who has posted and Dru... o_O that name doesn't exist

Droo
May 29th, 2005, 09:45:16 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
access granted to everyone who has posted and Dru... o_O that name doesn't exist

Sorry, I haven't created the account for the character yet. Never fear! All my new characters will be born tomorrow. :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 30th, 2005, 10:47:55 AM
done.

Dru, lemme know when the name is registered

Nyax Imotep
May 30th, 2005, 11:02:08 AM
Registered. :)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 31st, 2005, 01:19:29 PM
*snurches*

edit: Er, I'm not supposed to be in Imperial Center. That's a district all of it's own. Isn't it??

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2005, 03:31:32 PM
You said Chiba district on Coruscant.

Coruscant = Imperial Center after Palptaine renamed it :)

edit - and hush Sorsha :p I had to do all the work while you were away :lol No like :(

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2005, 03:54:35 PM
I thought Imperial Center was the renamed Senate district.

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2005, 03:56:44 PM
Ya know what, from my point of view ;) I took it as the entire planet. ... ah well. I could be wrong :) Mesa fix things up then.

Vice
May 31st, 2005, 08:05:08 PM
Vice

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2005, 08:26:20 PM
with everyone here, I have an idea what they would be doing in the organization but I haven't seen anything about your character.

Mind sharing with us? :)

Kyle Krogen
May 31st, 2005, 10:00:33 PM
I would like to have one of my chars join Black Sun (I have registered him but not activated the account. I don't know if you can give me access at this stage but at this time I cannot access my Email so I can't finished the registration)

Below I Have listed Gavin's background story

[Gavin Ravenna]

A jack of, all evil, trades. From spice smuggling to Jedi hunting. He does anything that pays well and never stops until the job is done. He left his home of Correlia at the age of sixteen and ventured out into the galaxy. He joined up with group of space pirates who admired the young man's skill with a blaster and determination and skill that always got thing done.

The Space pirates were raiding a defenceless cargo vessel when several other ships dropped for hyperspace. The disabled the pirate's ships and then filled the cargo ship with coma gas. All the pirates within were knocked unconsious almost instantly, this includeds the young Gavin.

The attackers turned out to be local forces from the nearby planet of Nar'Shadda. A local Hutt by the name of Zurga the Hutt was the owner of the cargo vessel and had dispatched his own forces to stop the space raiders from stealing his precious, and illegal, cargo. He brought all the raiders to Nal'Shadda and offered some of then the oppunity to work for him. All the raiders agreed, including our young Gavin. Of all the raiders, Gavin showed the most promise and was soon one of Zurga's favorites. Gavin smuggled spice, weapons, and slaves from other locations to Nal'Shadda.

Although he likes his job and the money is good; Gavin started to get bored of simply smuggling spice. When he had free time he would do other things from bounty hunting to tracking down force users for the Empire. In doing so he increased his skills and made a nice bundle of credits.

Gavin Left the service of the Hutt and enrolled in the Imperial Navy, a place where his piloting skills could be put to more extreme use.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 1st, 2005, 03:43:38 PM
Kyle - PM an admin to activate it since you can't access your email. :)

Vice
Jun 1st, 2005, 05:10:44 PM
Vice is a young force user. Due to a severe accident in his youth he now wears full body armor. His gauntlets are specially crafted to heat up while he is engaged in physcal combat. He uses the fire to distract and burn his opponents.

He usually uses lightsabers as his primary weapon though he is not as talented as he wished he could be. He is looking to make a name for himself and is anxious to join the Black Sun. He thinks they are a means to an end for him. To give him the power and recognition that he so desires.

Reposted with the assistance of General Devious, His uncle hope that helps him fit in. Also we revamped his charater for the big board change. Thank you.... Vice:D

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 1st, 2005, 05:22:43 PM
If you wanna be a Jedi, why do you want to do eviiiil thing with the Black Sun?

Gavin Ravenna
Jun 1st, 2005, 09:36:44 PM
Smuggler at your service (In other words he is now fully registered)

Vice
Jun 2nd, 2005, 08:09:40 AM
Well I was having second thoughts on becoming a Jedi but I still want to use a lightsaber. For know evil is terreffic.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:33:34 PM
Okay, but so you know.. there are Force Sensitive people in Black Sun, but it is, and always shall be, an underworld crime organization. If you are looking for something more to train you and be rooted with Force Powers, the Dark Jedi or Sith would be better suited for you.

I am just confused how Vice would fit it :huh

Jade Doment
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:09:03 PM
So smugglers RP here in The Executive Lounge? And I also RP my office here too?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:13:35 PM
Anyone RP's whereever it makes sense. For ease, offices are on Kaut for personal player use, but in reality, we have offices everywhere.

Vice
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:59:21 PM
Ill stick with Black Sun. It looks awesome. But thaks for looking out for me.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2005, 06:31:23 PM
Please refer to your post about Rogue Sqaudron then.. you can't be a Rebel and in Black Sun...it really makes no sense.

Jade Doment
Jun 3rd, 2005, 05:00:59 PM
*nods*

Just making sure I can do RPs about being in my office and all.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2005, 05:51:55 PM
of course :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2005, 01:36:17 PM
Come on in the Backroom and discuss with your fellow criminals about that :)

Grym Kandle
Jun 4th, 2005, 07:10:32 PM
I think I've got that one if no one else has a problem?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2005, 09:52:44 PM
If Bambi approves, be my guest.

We welcome all scoundrals!! And we'd kill you first anyway so :p

Sting
Jun 4th, 2005, 11:58:27 PM
Well If he is accepted it is possible he would break ties with Devious. He could then become a full blooded Black Sun Operative.;)

Welcome back Hera. On a side note. WHERE IS DAIQ? :\

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 5th, 2005, 10:37:02 AM
You're accepted :p Just need to RP it out :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 5th, 2005, 10:42:34 AM
Originally posted by Sting
On a side note. WHERE IS DAIQ? :\

we don't know :(

General Devious
Jun 5th, 2005, 11:09:45 AM
No Daiq? Sniffle... Thanks for the acceptance. I am ready to rp. If you can pm me and tell me how you would like to proceed. I also edited Vice's post. He was hoping you would give his new post a new look.

Thanks I look forward to dealing death on a regular basis. Must not get bored am fighting it...|I still fighting :zzz

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 5th, 2005, 06:26:42 PM
o_O

Dalamar...sometimes I don't get you :lol I re-read what you helped Vice with. Sounds good to me and be happy to give him a shot.

Vice
Jun 5th, 2005, 06:59:46 PM
I thank you very much Navaria. I will serve Black Sun very well.

Bambi Maddox
Jun 5th, 2005, 07:09:25 PM
Thanks Grym :)

Welcome back Hera. On a side note. WHERE IS DAIQ?

Thanks Sting. Like Dasq already said, we dont know. She's a hard gal to get a hold of :(

Sting
Jun 6th, 2005, 12:16:50 AM
You Don't get me? It caused me some confusion when I read that. Whats not to get? I am lovable, sexy, funny, serious, stupid, confusing, normal human being.... :zzz

Or maybe it was the sleeping guy... must not get bored, must join boards to be busy. Must rp like crazy to instill inspiration. There do you understand me now. If not.. Hahahahah To bad. For my shadowy agents are everywhere and I am watching your every move. ;)

Okay back to SERIOUS rp stuff...

I think playing for the Mafia will be really interesting. Would I do it In this forum or in roleplay? Also who do I address it to? Just Black Sun or to Bambi directly? Vice had the same questions, So I'll do the asking. Until I swimming with the fishes.:x chow...

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 6th, 2005, 03:34:40 PM
RP's can be at this forum or the main one :) depends on what you have in mind. I am going to split this thread now tho. one for roll call, the other for general questions