PDA

View Full Version : Since I'm dead and all...

Southstar
Jun 5th, 2005, 01:33:56 PM
OK, for those who aren't aware, Southstar's history has been edited so that most of the events previously taken place between Kathrine and Southstar now happened between Jorshal and Southstar. I just ended the story halfway through with Southstar's death.

My plan is to have Jorshal assume the roles previously held by Southstar. So what I'm asking is that if I am to remain a moderator, switch the status to Jorshal Vuntana from Southstar. My next favor I ask is that Jorshal, though only an apprentice, be given a seat within the Elders. THis would kind of play off the rule of two as Jorshal, being Southstar's apprentice, would inheirit Southstar's titles and privledges should die... which he did. I want to roleplay Jorshal in the Elders and quite the underdog and few having confidence in him. I'm counting on everyone to back me up in that.

As for his knighthood, I'm working on having him prove himself there by avenging Southstar's death. I'll try to make it happen as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Lady Vader
Jun 8th, 2005, 03:43:34 PM
*waits patiently*

HURRY UP!! :verymad

*waits patiently*

:D