Species: Human
Affiliation: The Light side of the force
Master: Nathan De'Gad (Deceased)
Hair/Eyes: Dirty blonde/deep blue
Weight/Height: 180 LB/5ft 10in
Force Specialization: Force boosting
Other strong skills: Lightsabre Combat and Telekinesis
Lightsabre Style: Form V: Shien, Form X: Jar'Kai
Primary Weapon(s): Lightsabre, purple blade; (Courage), Lightsabre, silver blade; (Justice)
Home: Naboo
Home Planet: Coruscant
Personal Ship(s): The Lightsabre, The Valiant

Physical Description:
A tall young man with dirty blond hair, deep blue eyes, medium build, tan skin, and several scars nasty scars. Life on the streets matured him in ways a normal life could not. He is tough, untrusting, and loyal only to those who gain his trust.

Personality:
Very serious all the time especially in combat; He becomes nearly emotionless and thinks only of the battle at hand. He doesn't back down from a fight until either him or his opponent lie in the dirt. Life on the streets had made him strong and enduring. But he is slow to think and very headstrong. If he believes in something then only a life changing event could ever shake the foundation of that belief. His true fault as a Jedi lies in the fact that he enjoys fighting.

Family: Unknown

History:
Kyle grew up on the streets and lower levels of Corascant, abandoned by his parents at a young age. He had to do anything and everything to survive. He had to steal, fight, and kill just to live another day. He joined a gang called the 'Bloody Slash Rats' A group of people just like Kyle. It was at this time that a bloody gang war broke out. All the gangs in the lower levels on the planet where battling each other for territory, food, and equipment. The 'Slash rats' fought and became one of the strongest of all the gangs

Most battles took place in the lower levels of the city but the 'Slash Rats' soon left the lower levels to battle the strongest gang for they're territory on the higher levels. The battle was bloody and destructive. Kyle, a tall strong lad somewhere around thirteen years of age, led a small group of his fellow gang members, armed with knifes and clubs, against the enemy gang’s flank, but the city watch came upon them during the battle. Both sides scattered at the sight of the city watch, and most were caught and imprisoned, some of the older ones were even executed for their hideous crimes.

Kyle evaded the watch officers and went deeper into the planet, finding himself on the bottom levels of the city and there he found someone else who was hiding. He discovered a man by the name of Nathan De'Gad, who later revealed himself as a jedi. Nathan had been hiding down in the lower levels since the jedi purge. Being below all the planets population had hid him from the searching eyes of the Emperor and Lord Vader.

The old man offered Kyle shelter for as long as he wanted. The young Kyle took the man up on his offer and hid with the old Jedi. The man studied Kyle for the next few days and then offered Kyle the opportunity to become a Jedi. Kyle barely knew what a Jedi was but he took the offer, and so Nathan began to train the young Kyle.

From the beginning Kyle had trouble accepting the Jedi code and way of life but he grew into it as he went. Nathan and Kyle returned to the surface and continued to train, despite the fact that the imperials could fall upon them at any moment. Finally after several years of rigorous training, Kyle had learned everything Nathan knew. Nathan deemed Kyle ready to become a knight but the old Jedi died in his sleep the night before the Ceremony he planned to hold for Kyle.

Feeling angry, alone, and bitter; Kyle loaded up in an x-wing and blasted off, leaving behind his home and his life. He no longer followed the code and Jedi lifestyle as he had before and simply did his own thing in any situation. But no matter how hard he tried to leave his Jedi training behind, it kept resurfacing no matter how many times he put it back down again.

Kyle wandered around, helping those he can. He doesn't ally himself to anyone, not the Jedi or the rebels. He is willing to help either group if he is needed but avoids them when possible. He roams the outer rim planets and ventured to Coruscant every now and then.

[Redemption]

And so Kyle joined the ranks of the mercenary casts and found descent employment from an imperial officer. He didn’t care what the jobs involved as long as he got paid. This went on for some time until, while he was meditating, a vision came to him from the force. In this vision he saw a flat plain in which many candles sat on top of, burning brightly and filling their world with their light. But then he saw a darkness surround the plain, chocking the light and consuming it until, one by one, the candles were snuffed out and shone no more. Soon the entire plain was covered in darkness, except for a few remaining candles that scattered here and there. Some of the candles burned brightly still, but some were dim and cast little light. In the center of the plain Kyle saw a lone candle that was so dim that it looked that it would go out at any moment. Then he saw the candle transform from a candle into the image of Kyle, head downcast, shoulders drooped, and on his knees. This was an image of Kyle’s broken belief in the lightside. He could hear a faint voice that said “Restore the light, repel the darkness, and balance the force…. Kyle was shaken to his core and found his belief in the force returning. He stepped out of his evil mind frame and found redemption from his darkness. He was a Jedi again.

From there Kyle cut his ties to the Empire and went out searching far and wide for the few remaining candles that he had seen in his vision, but at the same time he searched out pockets of evil; criminal rings, corrupt governments, and Dark Jedi.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 22nd, 2005, 09:42:55 PM
[Threads]

Running the Blockade (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38494 )
Kyle helps the 'Lucky Strike' get away from an Imperial Star Destroyer with aid of two Rebel fighter pilots

The Last Stand (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39995 )
Kyle Ventures to Corellia to investigate rumors and a growing dread in his heart

An Unwelcome Return (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40014)
Kyle returns to Coruscant to cut his ties to the Empire, but breaking his contract was not as easy was he would have guessed. Weapons are brandished by his Imperial Contacts and a savage battle ensues, leaving only Kyle standing afterwards. Following rumors of a rebel in the Coruscant lower levels, Kyle runs into a former jedi by the name of Bandage. They unlikely team puts their skills together to make their way off the planet, and in the process picking up two untrained force adepts.

The Journey of a Thousand Miles (http://http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=762445#post762445)
Kyle brings the Force Adepts he found on Coruscant to an empty temple-like building located in a wilderness area on the planet Naboo.

[Pre-Reset]

Bringing Light to Dark Places (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37620 )
Kyle finds darksiders on Corellia and challenges one of them

Matching Strengths (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37008 )
Kyle spars with Jedi Knight Rognan Dar

Helping those who can't help themselves (http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34852&highlight=Kyle+Krogen )
Kyle travels with his master, Wei Wu Wei, to a distant planet to aid the planet's native people against a darkside monster that threatens their very way of life

Kyle Krogen
Jan 26th, 2006, 04:10:18 PM
<center>Kyle's Theme Song

Breaking the Habit
Linkin Park

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I’m picking me apart again
You all assume
I’m safe here in my room
(unless I try to start again)

I don’t want to be the one