PDA

View Full Version : The value of a credit?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 08:49:08 AM
I think that for everyone's sake we need to decide how many credits buys how much. I haven't actually put some numbers down myself, but everyone should have a say in this :)

Grym Kandle
Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:06:02 AM
From... http://www.theforce.net/swtc/units.html

Money in the Old Republic, Galactic Empire and New Republic takes the form of "galactic credits standard". This is a universal unit of currency. (For a few years after Palpatine's fall, though, there were competing New Republic and Imperial currencies.) In A New Hope, credits took the form of coins (as thrown from Han Solo to a bartender). The STAR WARS Monopoly CD-ROM states that although the galactic credit is standardised, local mints (presumably operating at a planetary or sector level) produce coins bearing regional symbols and labels. Roleplaying sources state that sophisticated electronic devices called credit chips are also used to record credit transactions. Credit chips are supposed to have nearly impregnable security and encryption. Credit notes akin to those used on Earth are not known.

Han Solo took his reward from the Yavin rebels in a form contained in heavy boxes of approximately the same dimensions as a shoe box. The total capacity of all these containers looked to be at least a ton. The material within the boxes was probably a commodity with a stable price; ordinary credit coinage or chips surely would not be so voluminous. The radio dramatisation suggests that the material was a precious metal. Solo and the rebels probably chose this form of transaction because actual credits could potentially be traced by Imperial Intelligence analysts.

There are very few canonical indicators of the value of the galactic credit. Ten thousand credits is considered to be excessively expensive as a fare from Tatooine (in the Outer Rim) to Alderaan (a Core world). A modestly priced transgalactic voyage along a fast hyperlane would take a few days and cost only a few thousand credits. A second-hand hyperspace-capable starship costs more (but not substantially more) than ten thousand credits. Luke Skywalker sold his worn-out landspeeder for approximately 2000 credits (the advance fee demanded by Han Solo for passage to Alderaan). Jabba the Hutt was known to pay 35000 credits bounty for live delivery of one of his wookiee debtors. Drinks at a Mos Eisley cantina cost several coins' worth, but the credit value of the individual coins is unknown.

There are numerous statements of credit value in official (but non-canon) sources. The roleplaying game has extensive tables of pricing. In novels, the training of a stormtrooper officer costs over half a million credits; ten million credits buys a wing of starfighters; C-3PO objectively values himself at 43000 credits, and his constituent parts as five thousand. A "decicred" coin, which is valued at a tenth of a credit, is flipped for gambling purposes [Rebel Dawn p.310].

There is zero nett inflation in the galactic economy. The credit retained roughly equal value over at least four millenia. Compare stated prices of goods and services stated in Tales of the Jedi Companion with prices for similar things in the films, unfilmed fiction and roleplaying material of the Palpatine Era. The absence of inflation for over 160 generations indicates extraordinary stability which deserves detailed examination. This fact is a key hint at the nature of the galactic economy. This should be discussed elsewhere.

*** (End Quote) ***

I agree that it should be settled out. I've got the SW book with the tables in it but I'm not sure if we're following those or not?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:37:09 AM
Its never really been discussed at length, at least not in the past few years.

If you could post the table, it would be great.

Droo
Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:55:49 AM
For arguments sake, let's say Han was charging Luke and Obiwan double the standard fare for two humans and two droids from Tatooine to Alderaan, then we could say that roughly, the standard price for such a trip would be 5000 credits. Let us equate a trip from an outer rim planet to a core world in the Star Wars universe as equal to a trip from, say, London to Sydney on our world. After all, space travel in Star Wars is as common as standard flights these days.

That said, between 1000-1500 sterling pounds is pretty standard for a flight, albeit return, from London to Sydney. And 2000-4000 would be fair for a second-hand, older model car, were you to buy one these days. And Luke recieves 2000 credits for his landspeeder.

Roughly, I would say that in relation to the British pound, the Star Wars galactic credit would converted on a ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 where one pound coin equals either one or two credits. And I would strongly advise this be how we apply it to our roleplaying universe because personally, I don't want to have to start bringing up the calculator everytime I mention credits in a post.

Darth Viscera
Jun 2nd, 2005, 10:15:24 AM
I say we keep it 1:1 with either the dollar or the pound (or even the euro for that matter) just for simplicity's sake, and make things cost what they would in real-life, just in credits. Lunch at a fast food restaurant, 5 credits, lunch at a T.T. Fiddlesticks family eatery, 10 credits, etc etc.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 10:32:36 AM
I agree with Gav, going with values similar to the Pound would be very sensible because everyone here should be familiar with it, and it does match well.

Remember though, certain goods in certain sectors of the galaxy are more valuable than others. I'm sure every freighter captain that makes a run to that miserable desert with twin suns brings a tank of water to sell. Spice on Coruscant/Imperial Center is going to be far more costly than spice on Nar Shadda.

Bette Davis
Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:39:17 PM
So a TIE fighter should cost... as much as a BMW?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 02:43:55 PM
I have no idea what a TIE fighter would cost to make, but I'd be really interested in seeing that table.

Bette Davis
Jun 2nd, 2005, 02:49:17 PM
TODAY it would cost like a billion dollars, 'cause its cutting edge technology to us.

But I would guess it would be comperable to a low-end fighter jet.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 02:59:24 PM
Originally posted by Bette Davis
TODAY it would cost like a billion dollars, 'cause its cutting edge technology to us.

But I would guess it would be comperable to a low-end fighter jet. I doubt that much. Low end fighter jets are still in the million dollar range. Probably closer to an entry level luxury car, like a BWM 318, if that ;)

Drin Kizael
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:02:46 PM
So a TIE fighter should cost... as much as a BMW?

Actually the way I always looked at it, in a galactic society, a small freighter would be about the same value as a house. A smaller ship might be more like a trailer.

A hyperspace capable starfighter would probably be just shy of a freighter. But TIEs probably would be more like Porsche's. More expensive than other small ships because of the military grade systems despite the short range.

I'll look up some prices when I get home.

Bette Davis
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:03:20 PM
oh ok

so like... $150,000?? (wild guess)

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:03:38 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
I doubt that much. Low end fighter jets are still in the million dollar range. Probably closer to an entry level luxury car, like a BWM 318, if that ;)

Yeah we're talking WWII cost perspective here. TIE fighters are closer to Japanese Zeroes than they are to F-15's

Yog
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:09:37 PM
I'd estimate an x-wing is about 2-3 times as expensive to produce as a standard TIE fighter. The TIE Interceptor is probably in the approximate price range as the x-wing or an A-wing. The B-wing would be more expensive and the Y-wing would be cheaper.

so like... $150,000?? (wild guess)

Probably not a bad guess.

We know that a "wing of starfighters cost 10 million credits". We dont know what kind of wing and what kind of fighters though. A wing of starfighters complementing an ISD consists typically of 72 TIEs. A wing of starfighters complementing a Mon Calamari cruiser typically consists of 36 fighters, most of them probably X-wings and A-wings which got similar value.

10 000 000 : 72 = 138 888 credits for a TIE
10 000 000 : 36 = 277 777 credits for the x-wing

I would also suggest we use dollars as 1:1 measurement, because pounds may be slightly too high value looking at earlier examples (I would not want to pay 5 pounds for a fast food lunch, dollar on the other hand). Its also more likely Lucas had this kind of value in mind looking at the speeder/used car analogy. It was a rather rusty old speeder. A piece of junk really.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:48:08 PM
Trying to set an exchange rate between real life and Star Wars seems a tad artificial and unnecessary. I think it makes more sense to establish relative rates within the genre, if some conversion factor is deemed necessary.

If others think otherwise, then I'll shut up, but reading Yog's post just makes me think we're trying to solve a math problem bass-ackwards.

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:54:25 PM
I highly doubt it would be used much in RP, but I like figuring stuff like this out. :mneh to you, Pierce!

Like, if a datapad cost two credits, and you hand delievered one to everyone in the major cities of Corellia, it would cost you a bazillion credits if you figure in manpower to do the handing out.

Math = almost cool then.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:00:45 PM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
Trying to set an exchange rate between real life and Star Wars seems a tad artificial and unnecessary. I think it makes more sense to establish relative rates within the genre, if some conversion factor is deemed necessary.

If others think otherwise, then I'll shut up, but reading Yog's post just makes me think we're trying to solve a math problem bass-ackwards. It would be nice if we had a good idea of how to value goods and services. I don't like making up BS if I don't have to.

Rhea Kaylen
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:02:15 PM

If others think otherwise, then I'll shut up, but reading Yog's post just makes me think we're trying to solve a math problem bass-ackwards.

I tend to agree, though I've usually thought of a credit in terms of a 1:1 ratio w/ the American dollar. (Admittedly, that's a bit low--probably closer to the GBP. But, again, I think it's more important to establish relative costs within the fiction itself than to find anything more than just a loose relationship w/ RL currencies.)

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:08:57 PM
Right. That's the goal of this thread. I want to know what a credit will buy in the SW universe.

Bette Davis
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:16:28 PM
I figure a datapad costs like two credits. Work your way up from there. ;)

Drin Kizael
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:32:59 PM
These are sample prices from the WotC Star Wars RPG book. I almost always tend to disagree with these types of books, but here the prices made sense (mostly), thinking of a credit to be around a Euro. For you online shoppers, when you see these prices, think NEW and RETAIL.

Weapons:

Blaster Pistol: 500
Heavy Blaster Pistol: 750
Light Repeating Blaster Rifle: 2,000

This is comperable to new gun prices today.

Consumer Electronics:

Personal holoprojector: 1000
Holorecorder: 3000
Databad: 1,000
Mastercraft Datapad: 2,000
Macrobinoculars: 600

This holoprojector and recorder seems kinda high to me, considering what PDAs, PSPs, and ipods cost. But at the time this book came out, they may have been comparing it a high end TV. The datapads, though, are comperable to low-end retail prices for PCs today. Good RF binoculars also cost that.

Common Services:

Meals: 5-50
Lodging: 50-200
Medical treatment: 250
Bacta dunk: 3,000

Here they COMPLETELY lose me. Whoever came up with these is on crack when you look at the other prices. Meals are insanely pricey, but apparantly lodging is dirt cheap and the medical prices must assume everyone has great insurance.

One service they did not list was space travel, which irks me. But I kinda used Han and Ben's haggling as a benchmark.

Despite Lucas' fast and loose treatment of space travel times in the prequels... hyperspace travel in the original trilogy and the EU is a half a day to a half a week prospect. It requires fuel, food, and room and board. The pilot's gotta make it worth their time.

In the real world, a plane trip with a gazillion passengers crammed in the seats is $200-$1,000. Factor in offering a passenger room to move and sleep to the value and a base of say 1000-5000 doesn't seem too unrealistic. Add no questions asked and Imperials, I'd want 10,000, too.

Now here's where the value of the item starts to drop from what we think of today. Realize that this galaxy is a place where the transportation industry is HUGE. So having so many vehicles of different types in production drives down the cost:

Surface Vehicles:

SoroSuub X-34 (Luke's - Economy car): 2,500 - 10,550
Speeder Bike (Endor model): 2,000-6,000
Sail Barge: 50,000 - 250,000

Shuttles/Air speeders:

Taxi: 10,000-20,000
Incom Airspeeder (midsize sedan): 6,000-12,000
Cloud Car: 10,000 - 20,000
Koro-2 Airspeeder (sports car) 16,400 - 24,800
Combat Airspeeder: 25,000 - 50,000

Starfighters:

TIE: 25,000 - 60,000
X-Wing: 65,000 - 150,000

Space Transports:

YT-1300: 25,000-100,000
Firespray-31: 30,000 - 120,000

Now sadly, they did not give prices for any new, modern transports with the kind of room that the Falcon had. I always put them at 150,000 - 425,000 in my campaign based on the prices of 1-4 bedroom homes.

Because...

Capital Ships:

Corellian Cruiser (16 passengers): 550,000 - 850,000
Corellian Corvette (600-700 on board): 1.500,000 - 3,500,000
Republic Assault Ship: (16,000 troops + 700 crew): 19-29,000.000

So there you have it.

Think of most stuff slightly better (cheaper) than the U.S. dollar (aka the Euro). Think of speeders like typical cars, starfighters like high performance sports cars, and freighters like houses.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:35:13 PM
Originally posted by Arya Ravenwing
I highly doubt it would be used much in RP, but I like figuring stuff like this out. :mneh to you, Pierce!

I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't. If you're doing it for fun and plan to use it later, more power to you.

Math = almost cool then.

Econometrics for the win! :p

Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
It would be nice if we had a good idea of how to value goods and services. I don't like making up BS if I don't have to.

That's the concept behind roleplaying though, is making things up.

Seriously, I wouldn't say anything but this whole idea screams "bean counting" to me, and I've been around long enough to remember where that usually goes. You can research the matter if you like, you can sit down and work it out on paper, and you can even get people to agree that a decent meal costs 5 to 10 credits, but at the end of the day you'll be comparing it all to your own experiences with money anyway.

Drin Kizael
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:36:04 PM
I figure a datapad costs like two credits. Work your way up from there. ;)

A blank data CARD (to store the data on), would cost like 2-10 credits. :)

A comlink is 200 ... which I guess is about right for a cell phone.

Cat Terrist
Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:59:30 PM
The only real canon indicator of the cost of crap is from Ep 1 and Ep IV - 10,000 credits are a load of cash. From a totally unscientific observation, I think Lucas used something close to US dollars and thought of cars as a price base for aircraft.

If 10,000 is 'close' to be able to buy a working spacecraft and 15,000 to pay off a large smuggling debt, then it's not unresonable to say spacecraft would comapre to today's car prices.

Scientific thought also suggests TIE fighters would be the cheap Korean cars of the Galaxy - they were not built with BMW-ese features. They were mass produced with cheap plastic interiors and no radio. Your X-Wing gets the leather interior and varible cam timing with six speed and AWD. The space transporters are your large trucks that Mom Twi'lek drops the kids off to school with.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 06:15:45 PM
Seriously, I wouldn't say anything but this whole idea screams "bean counting" to me, and I've been around long enough to remember where that usually goes. You can research the matter if you like, you can sit down and work it out on paper, and you can even get people to agree that a decent meal costs 5 to 10 credits, but at the end of the day you'll be comparing it all to your own experiences with money anyway. If you don't care please stop posting in this thread.

Grym Kandle
Jun 2nd, 2005, 06:20:31 PM
goi, I've been posting from the strangest places, unfortunately Morgan, all of them where I don't have access to the tables, which are the price ranges in the new SWRPG books. But I can give some examples off the top of my head.

power cell - .1 cr (batteries for lightsabers and small electronic devices)
energy cell - .1 cr (ammo for blasters and light arms)
environmental cloak - 10 cr
utility belt - 10 cr
datapads and holopads - 300-500 cr depending on the type
datachips are about what Drin said
commlink - 100 cr
blaster pistol - 400 cr

This should mostly be accurate, and its relatively close to what Drin has quoted above but I believe that the prices have gone down somewhat since the more recent updates to the books

I do know for sure that a Z-95 Headhunter in the new books runs for 42,000 cr and that a standard TIE was much closer to 28,000 due to their easy manufacturing and mass produced line.

I have a bit more to say but I to be going now and I'll put up the rest when I can get to them later on tonight.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 2nd, 2005, 06:21:15 PM
That I do not care is an erroneous conclusion. I am warning against what I perceive to be a bad idea.

My piece is said though.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 2nd, 2005, 06:31:14 PM
This isn't law, or going to become law. You only said it was a bad idea because of bean counting. We're not going to be bean counting.

It would be nice if hey, neato, a starfighter is worth 45k credits if you care to wonder. Ok? Thats the extent of this thread.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 2nd, 2005, 06:46:15 PM
My apologies. Seemed like there was a standardization issue in the works.

Y'roth Helghast
Jun 2nd, 2005, 10:42:50 PM
(This being Grym Kandle)

Bah, forego the books for now, a sibling has ran off with them to some other state for his holiday. Go figure.

I think Drin and I, mostly Drin, concluded, for the most part, what was needed.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 3rd, 2005, 03:46:23 AM
I like the idea of one credit being equal to one British pound.

Out of curiosity I had a peek at what the going rate was for a few things on KOTOR, and with the credit:pound conversion it makes sense.

Droo
Jun 3rd, 2005, 06:50:11 AM
I think we have all provided sufficient evidence to make the credit equal to the US dollar or Sterling pound. This is great because it will only prove to perpetuate the common sense rule in our roleplaying: if you decide to sell your old landspeeder, don't expect to get 20k credits for it.

So, unless anyone has any serious objections, I think we are in a comfortable position to settle on the value of the credit. :)

Telan Desaria
Jun 3rd, 2005, 07:48:43 PM
I know this - -the Protoype Imperial I-class Star Destroyer was completed 60,000,000 credits underbudget bringing the total cost to 14,940,000,000 credits

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 4th, 2005, 08:59:25 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
I know this - -the Protoype Imperial I-class Star Destroyer was completed 60,000,000 credits underbudget bringing the total cost to 14,940,000,000 credits

Although it had approximately 40,000 design flaws waiting to happen, which ended up costing several billion more to fix, and only got worse in the Imperator II. :lol

I generally like the idea of setting a value for the credit, but I think we're making a mistake by attempting to draw links with RL and SW Universe things. Firstly, I think that the RPG book has placed electronics at far too high of a price. We have to remember that we're in a galaxy where entire planets are available as factories, while others exclusively mine for ores. Economies of scale are likely to come into play here, as well. I a company like Czerka or Incom can't undercut the prices that Microsoft charges today (a company like Microsoft would be tiny in comparison), then we're going about this wrong.

The prices of small spacecraft and vehicles seem alright; but there is obviously a discrepancy between purchasing an Imperator by Telan's count and purchasing a Rebel Assault Cruiser. I remember that Booster Terrik demanded one billion credits for his 'captured' ISDII after the battle of Thyferra, but he considered that a bargain, so I think we should go with astronomically high values for the larger capital ships.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 4th, 2005, 09:41:17 PM
^ That would be in-line with the cost of an aircraft carrier, but I think economies of scale for capitals would put them at the 100mil mark.

Drin Kizael
Jun 4th, 2005, 09:47:26 PM
Originally posted by Lion El' Jonson
I generally like the idea of setting a value for the credit, but I think we're making a mistake by attempting to draw links with RL and SW Universe things.

Overanalyzing the economics of a fictional universe will only lead to more questions and more contradictions. It defeats the purpose.

Obviously we need to allow freedom for people to throw in their own factors. But since the prices in the movies, the EU, and the RPG books all more of less match up in the same ballpark as the Euro, it's a good baseline. People can relate to it.

No one is setting up a table and a conversion rate that you MUST abide by. That'd be silly. It's just a guide to help those who like consistency.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 6th, 2005, 07:00:11 AM
^Right, I agree with the basic value of the credit itself; I just think that the prices we're setting on some objects aren't taking into effect changes in technology and such. As you said, however, we're just aiming for consistency, so I don't have a problem with anything. :)

Grym Kandle
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:46:42 PM
Here's the Core rulebook's charts on commodities and equipment and how they equal up in credits, just more for the mind to reference for.

Trade Goods:

Animal, common - 100 cr
Animal, exotic - 2,000 cr
Animal, livestock - 500 cr
Art - 1,000 cr
Bacta, 100 liters - 10,000 cr (so 100 cr a liter?)
Food, common, 1 kg - 10 cr
Food, quality, 1 kg - 20 cr
Food, exotic, 1 kg - 50 cr
fuel, 1 kg - 50 cr
gems, semiprecious, 1 kg - 100 cr
gems, precious, 1 kg - 1,000 cr
Holovid - 20 cr
Ore, common, 1 kg - 200 cr
Ore, rare, 1kg - 2,000 cr
Spice, 1kg - 1,000 cr
Textiles, 1 meter - 10 cr
Water, 1 kg - 10cr

Melee weapons:

Atlatl (gungan weapon, baton) - 50 cr
Cesta (gungan weapon, staff) - 100 cr
Energy balls (gungan design) - 20 cr
Club/baton - 15 cr
Combat gloves - 200 cr
Force pike - 500 cr
Gaderffii (tusken raider staff) - 50 cr
Knife - 25 cr
Lightsaber - 3,000 cr
Lightsaber, double - 7,000 cr
Longsword - 150 cr
Mace, light - 50 cr
Quarterstaff - 65 cr
Spear - 60 cr
Stun baton - 500 cr
Vibro-ax - 500 cr
Vibroblade - 250 cr
Vibrodagger - 200 cr

Ranged Weapons:

Blaster pistol - 500 cr
Blaster, heavy - 750 cr
Blaster, hold-out - 300 cr
Blaster, sporting - 300 cr
Ion gun pistol - 250 cr
Blaster Carbine - 900 cr
Blaster rifle - 1,000 cr
Blaster rifle, sporting - 800 cr
Blaster, lt. repeat - 2,000 cr
Ion gun rifle - 800 cr
Grenade, frag - 500 cr
Grenade, stun - 600 cr
Thermal detonator - 2,000 cr
Net - 25 cr
Electro-net - 300 cr
Sling - 35 cr
bullets (10) - 5 cr
Bow - 300 cr
arrows (10) - 20 cr
Slugthrower, pistol - 275 cr
Slugthrower, rifle - 300 cr
Bowcaster - 1,500 cr
quarrels (10) - 400 cr
Blaster cannon - 3,000 cr
Blaster, hvy. repeat - 4,000 cr
Blaster, E-web - 8,000 cr

Explosives:

Explosive charge - 1,500 cr
Detonite - 500 cr
Timer - 250 cr

Armor:

Blast helmet, vest - 500 cr
Combat jumpsuit - 1,500 cr
Padded flight suit - 800 cr
Armored flight suit - 4,000 cr
Battle armor, padded - 2,000 cr
Battle armor, medium - 6,000 cr
Armored spacesuit - 10,000 cr
Battle armor, heavy - 12,000 cr
Corellian powersuit - 10,000 cr
Stormtrooper armor - 8,000 cr
Battleframe - 12,000 cr

Equipment:

All-temperature cloak - 100 cr
Aquata breather - 350 cr
Bacta Tank - 100,000 cr
Breath mask - 200 cr
atmospheric canister - 25 cr
Code cylinder - 500 cr
Comlink - 200 cr
Credit chip - 100 cr
Datapad - 1,000 cr
datacard (10 blank) - 10 cr
datacard, 1 program - 300 cr
Datapad, mastercraft - 2,000 cr
Electrobinoculars - 1,000 cr
Energy cell - 10 cr
Field kit - 1,000 cr
Fusion lantern - 25 cr
Glow rod - 10 cr
Grappling spike launcher - 50 cr
Holoprojector, personal - 1,000 cr
Holorecorder - 3,000 cr
Liquid cable dispenser - 25 cr
Macrobinoculars - 600 cr
Medical kit - 25 cr
Medpac - 100 cr
Medpac, mastercraft - 200 cr
Power pack - 25 cr
Recording rod - 500 cr
Sensor pack - 1,500 cr
Security kit - 750 cr
Surgery kit - 1,000 cr
Tool kit - 250 cr

Services:

Meals-
good - 50 cr
common - 15 cr
poor - 5 cr
Lodging-
good - 200 cr
common - 100 cr
poor - 50 cr
Medical aid-
long-term care (per day) - 250 cr
medpac treatment - 150 cr
Bacta tank treatment (per 12 hours) - 3,000 cr

Vehicles:

SoroSuub x-34 Landspeeder - 10,550 cr (new), 2,500 cr (used)
Naboo Security Forces Flash Speeder - 12,000 cr (new), 6,000 cr (used)
Modified Ikas-Adno 22-B Nightfalcon (speeder bike) - 6,000 cr (new), 2,000 cr (used)
Modified Ubrikkian Luxury Sail Barge - 250,000 cr (new), 50,000 (used)
Ubrikkian SuperHaul Model II Cago Skiff - 8,000 cr (new), 5,000 cr (used)
Baktoid Armor Workshop MTT - 138,000 cr (new), 80,000 cr (used)

Booking Passage:

Quality - Cost/day - Cost/Journey - example
steerage - 50 cr - 500 cr - freighter hold
poor - 100 cr - 1,000 cr - freighter bunk
average - 200 cr - 2,000 cr - liner bunk
good - 500 cr - 5,000 cr - private room
luxurious - 750 cr - 7,500 cr - private stateroom

Starfighters:

Incom T-65B X-wing - 150,000 cr (new), 65,000 cr (used)
Koensayr BTL-S3 Y-wing - 135,000 cr (new), 65,000 cr (used)
Sienar Fleet Systems TIE/ln - 60,000 cr (new), 25,000 cr (used)
Incom/Subpro Z-95 Headhunter - 80,000 cr (new), 45,000 cr (used)
XI Char Variable Geometry Batle Droid Mark I- 19,000 cr (new), 5,000 cr (used)
Kuat Systems Engineering Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Starfighter - 180,000 cr (new), 145,000 cr (used)

Space Transports:

Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 Transport - 100,000 cr (new), 25,000 cr (used)
Kuat Systems Engineering Firespray-31 Patrol and Attack Craft - 120,000 cr (new), 30,000 cr (used)

Capital Ships:

Corellian Engineering Corporation Corvette - 3,500,000 cr (new), 1,500,000 cr (used)
Corellian Engineering Corporation Space Cruiser - 850,000 cr (new), 550,000 cr (used)
Rothana Heavy Engineering Acclamator-class Assault Ship - 29,000,000 cr (new), 19,000,000 cr (used)
Escape Pod - 20,000 cr

Airspeeders:

Coruscant Air Taxi - 20,000 cr (new), 10,000 cr (used)
Incom T-47 Airspeeder - 12,000 cr (new), 6,000 cr (used)
Rebel Alliance Combat Snowspeeder - 25,000 cr (blackmarket only)
MandalMotors Shadow V Combat Airspeeder - 50,000 cr (new), 25,000 cr (used
Desler Gizh Outworld Mobility Corp Koro-2 Airspeeder - 24,800 cr (new), 16,400 cr (used)

Attack Gunships:

Rothana Heavy Engineering LAAT/i Attack Gunship - 65,000 cr (new), 40,000 cr (used)
Baktoid Armor Workshop Single Trooper Aerial Platform (STAP) - 10,000 cr (blackmarket only)

Cloudcars:

Bespin Motors Storm IV Cloud Car - 20,000 cr (new), 10,000 cr (used)

Droids:
2-1B series - 4,300 cr
R2 series - 4,500 cr
3P0 series - 3,000 cr
M-TD series - 2,350 cr
Baktoid combat automata B1 series - 1,800 cr
Baktoid combat automata B2 series - 3,300 cr
Droideka Series - 21,000 cr
Viper series - 18,500 cr
E522 series - 32,500 cr
ASP series - 1,000 cr
J9 series - 1,200 cr
EG-6 series - 6,250 cr

Other things found elsewhere:

Adumari Blastsword - 600 cr
AR-1 Blaster rifle - 1,300 cr
Discblade - 2,000 cr (blackmarket only)
Hand claws - 400 cr
Military grade comlink - 900 cr
Targeting Scope - ranging from 200 cr - 10,400 cr depending on grade of scope
Shock Whip - 1,200 cr
Zenji Needle - 50 cr

Computers:

Dedicated Terminal - 400 cr
Mainframe - 8,500 cr
Private computer - 1,200 cr
Handheld computer - 1,500 cr

And I think that covers the most of it. XD
Sometime later someone should remind me to do the distance charts XD.