PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Rebellion

Zeke
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:54:08 PM
I've got a pair of Jedi characters on the run who would just love to join and aid the rebellion. My question is what would be the easiest way to move them into the Rebellion and get them started helping you guys out.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 2nd, 2005, 12:22:33 AM
Well, that could end up being very interesting. As has been said before, however, anybody with a developed Force talent (i.e training) might be wasted on a conventional battlefield.

Well, they could perhaps join Rogue Squadron, though in practice people haven't taken too kindly to the idea of Force-sensitive pilots. I'd also suggest a commando team or a conventional ground division. Depending on the level of their force powers, they could end up being the modern "echo" of the Jedi Generals during the Clone Wars, fighting from the front lines. If you like any of these ideas, I think we should attempt to work up a good storyline.

And welcome to Home One, Zeke. :D

Zeke
Jun 2nd, 2005, 11:03:44 AM
Thanks. The Jedi in question are Titian and Lillian Snow, who I've had some ideas for. What would be the easiest way to talk to you about getting them involved? PMs, AIM, or what?

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 2nd, 2005, 12:07:51 PM
PMs, definitely. I'm rarely on AIM anymore, and when I am on happens to be in the wee hours of your morning. :lol

Zeke
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:53:20 PM
Then to PMs we will go.