PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATION: DarkSKy

DarkSkyKerberos
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:08:03 PM
Character name: DarkSky Kerberos, also goes by Sky

Character Profile: Sky is a human, twi'lek hybrid, though she mainly looks human except for the unusual coloring of her dark blue eyes. Due to lack of ties to anyone or anything throughout most of her life, Sky is a bit non-cooperative and audacious in her decision making.

Character History:
Her father was an Imperial Sovereign Protector for the emperor but was exiled because of his insurgent behavior. He met her mother, Zayla- a beautiful blue Twi'lek, when she was training to become a Jedi. But she fell passionately in love with him and left the Jedi order to follow him. Soon after Sky was born her parents were killed; it is unknown to her who the murders were.

DarkSky was forced into slavery on the planet of Ryloth. She was able to escape when she was seven and became a transient, drifting to and from different planets and making her way by scamming and stealing. Finally, in her late teens she was drawn to Planet Yinchorr and was taught the royal guard fighting form of echani, as an apprentice under her father's former trainer.

Currently 22 years of age, Sky has completed her echani training and due to the emperor's death, which has therefore cut her ties as a potential Royal Guard, she hopes to join with the Sith.

Character Motivations:
The reason why Sky wants to join the Sith is outwardly, for power. To be able to rule others and not have to respond to authority. However, inwardly she wants to have a sense of loyality to someone and something other than herself and outside of her training as a Royal Guard.

Character Skills:
Echani
Hand to Hand Combat
Capable with a variety of weapons, mainly her double bladed sword, dagger, and blaster.

Why should we accept you:
I will be an active rp-er and try my best to write fun, descriptive and meaningful rps. My focus is normally on character development and the relationships between my character and others... though I also enjoy a good fight.

Roleplaying example:

http://p089.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground.showMess age?topicID=3499.topic

And http://p089.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground.showMess age?topicID=3512.topic

They are short because they are new, all my older, longer threads have been deleted because of the ezboard hack- but I have them on notepad if you need to look through them

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: Yes

Have you read the rules: Yes

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 3rd, 2005, 04:28:48 PM
Yes.

Sasha Kovalev
Jun 3rd, 2005, 06:25:22 PM
YES

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 5th, 2005, 01:43:05 PM
Yes

Zereth Lancer
Jun 5th, 2005, 09:40:43 PM
Yes

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2005, 10:36:16 AM
Yes

And with that being the fifth and final vote... Welcome to The Sith Order.

You are now free to post RPs in the Palace or join in any open ones here or in the RP forum.

I will see about giving you access to the private Sith forum.

DarkSkyKerberos
Jun 7th, 2005, 11:18:55 AM
Thank you